Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Fantastic Battle! 1 of ???

Post by Pheonixhawk »

*In the middle of La thiene Plateau a Epic Battle rages*

GM Judgement (??? lvl 1)

Vs.

AgentBlack (Rdm 75/BLM 37)

Agentblack pulled out his trusty Verdun and lunged at GM Judgement.
"From whence you came demon child!" he yelled as his Blow made Impact to the GM's Shield. Taking 0 dmg the GM used a unkown spell that took an instant to cast, sending Agentlback flying backwards 30 feet. "Your strong... but not strong enough." the GM chuckled evilly. He raised his hand into the air and started to gain energy and form it into a ball of white light. "Deletion Account.... BLAST!!!!" he roared as he aimed his attack dead at Agentblack. Within a second a giant white beam encryped with data flew at the speed of a bullet and hit Agentblack directly. "Heh heh heh. Have a nice life Agent-b" he started but was interuptted by a blast of Thunder III. The GM was sent flying straight into the Air, and was shocked to see Agentblack right infront of him in mid air. "MID!!! AIR!!! SAVAGE!!! BLADE!!!!" Agentblack yelled as his sword shone with a bright Blue. The Blow came down with Lightning speed, and hit the GM for 3.6k points of dmg. When they landed the GM stood there, injured from his blow. 'But how did you survive the deletion wave?" he asked, pausing the fight for a second. "Duh, Blink ftw sucker." Agentblack laughed. "This fight will be your last RDM. I may be mortally wounded, but Im taking you out with my last bit of strength." he finished. Just as he said that he pointed a finger at Agentblack. "ohhh im so scared. Who you pointing at? Oh wait I know the answer to that one. Your pointing at the person that's gonna whoop ya." Agentblack laughed. Agentblack began to glow bright red, with a strange aura around him. "ChainSpell BLa---" Agentblack started but was interupted when I beam of light hit his throat. Then the GM shot 5 more beams rapidly from his finger. *FLASH* Stoneskin Down, *FLASH* Shadows Down, *FLASH* Protect Down, *FLASH* Shell down. *FLASH* Binded. Agentblack was completely Frozen. "And now," he stated as he raised his hand into the air once again, except this time the White ball of energy forming in his hand was 18 times the size. "you die, you scumbag." GM Judgement stated. "MASS ACCOUNT DELETION.... WA---" ***BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM**** The GM was knocked out cold with multiple lumps on his head taking 9k points of dmg. All the enfeebles wore off Agentblack as he fell to the ground now able to talk freely again. "Thank's I owe ya one bud." he replied. Keavy helped him up to his feet, dropping her hammer on the ground. "No prob. Now let's go get a drink." she replied. "Sure. Drinks are on me." he laughed as they walked off into a overrated sun-set.

THE END.......

*GM JUDGEMENT Uses Re-raise* As he get's up he dusts himself off. "New target aquired. Agentblack + Keavy Rain. Affirmed. Destroy at all costs"

THE END....... Or is it?
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Goddamn it, I go out for a night of fun with my buddies then spend the next day at home due to a massive hangover and now I'm wanted in three states and I have a GM on my ass.

I seriously need to stop drinking.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Hey your not the only one. Why just the other day he tried to kill me at breakfast. I was just barely able to chainspell warp away. :D
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Fantastic Battle! 1 of ???

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт