Hello Everyone

A place to talk about... anything!
Thundercracker
Kitten

Hello Everyone

Post by Thundercracker »

Good Day Kats,

I realized onw thing today, that most of you don't know alot about me. Well, I'm not gonna bore you to death with long stories and what not but I figured since there was a forum and it is public that I'd use it to say hello to those that either don't know me that well or don't understand me that well.

Just a brief Bio, I'm a Male 6' 01'' 205 lbs. Interests include Football, Basketball, Transformers, and anything fun ^^. I was born in Orlando Florida and moved to Oklahoma City at the young age of 6. I served 6 years in the US army (1996-2002) and attened the University of Oklahoma State OKC campus.

I'm an avid sports zealot who enjoys watching, participating, and attending college/pro sporting events (Favorite teams include OSU Cowboys, Miami Dolphins, and whoever is playing the lakers.). I'm also known by my friends as an avid Transformer nut. I currently have 342 individual transformer figures in my collection.

For a living I do odds and ends and what not to support my FFXI and TF habit and, in my freetime I like to hang out with the guys and gals in MP and do some real life socializing too.

I seen where some of the players of FFXI have posted pics on a site but I figured I'd save you guys/gals the trouble and post my pic here. Only one catch, along with my pic I posted several false pics. I'm curious to see what you guys think I look like given the online experience.

Well, that wraps up the mini biopsis about me. any questions? feel free to ask me at erdrick@peoplepc.com or /tell Thundercrakcer (Midgardsormr) in game and we'll chat at ya then.

Holla!!
Thundercracker
Kitten

Post by Thundercracker »

Here's the Pics as Promised. I'll number them so you can guess which one is the real TC ^^ (and since I realize I told a few people my real name in game I've decided to rename all the pics the same just to throw ya off.)

Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

You should have put in a pic of Stephen Hawking
Last edited by Meeyutu on Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeniphel
Dirty Old Man Troll

A vote!

Post by Jeniphel »

I vote for number 7!

A flash from the past! ... though it's probably more like a drive-by mooning.
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

umm #3?
Last edited by Meeyutu on Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

100% sure #3. my final answer.
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

#27 1/2
Couga
Kitten

Post by Couga »

hmm #3,542
Couga, of Asura
22 Ranger, 30 Monk, 9 Theif, 13 Warrior, 4 Beastmaster, 2 White Mage ^^
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

didn't you read his bio? he's obviously picture #1.... :D i mean, really guys :roll:

hehe. now i know you better'n you know me :twisted:
Lightree
Kitten

Post by Lightree »

I am Going to Say .... Prrr Hi, I am New.
I an a Soft Kitty of The World!!!
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

i do like the picture #7 though. who be that jeniphel? friend o yours? :wink:
Kerriel
Kitten

Post by Kerriel »

I don't know? Which one?
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

Rekahkun wrote:didn't you read his bio? he's obviously picture #1.... :D i mean, really guys :roll:

hehe. now i know you better'n you know me :twisted:
#1 is a Conservative party member that ran for a nomination in the Kingston Ontario riding of Canada.

Blair MacLean won the nomation and ran in the ridng in the recent Canadian election, but I believe he lost. I'm not 100% sure but the Liberals cleaned house in Ontario so I'm guessing he didn't.
Golddess
LVL (-1) Baka Neko

Post by Golddess »

You dirty old man!

How dare you start using the pic that you say is me and start calling her TC!

And I refuse to believe that a person's looks decides their personality, or vice-versa, so I will not choose.
[color=blue][b]WHM-BRD75[/b][/color] | RDM62 | BLM38 | PLD30 | NIN25 | SMN22 | WAR20 | DRK18 | THF15 | SAM11 | DRG-RNG-COR10
Gold53.1+1 | Smith21.4 | Wood8.0 | Cook2.2 | Leather2.0
0/300 T.Whiteshell | 0/1400 Byne Bill | 0/6000 O.Bronzpiece | 0/10000 T.Whiteshell
Mithra have paws!
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/boards/images/mithra_paws.jpg[/img]
Couga
Kitten

Post by Couga »

O_o that post just totally confuzzled me...
Couga, of Asura
22 Ranger, 30 Monk, 9 Theif, 13 Warrior, 4 Beastmaster, 2 White Mage ^^
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

Me too.. I think #7 is Gold which is confusing because I though she was a Manthra.
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

TC!!! You live in OKC and you are an OSU Cowboys fan?!! That is so cool! I'm going to grad school at OSU in Stillwater now! GO POKES!!!

Heh. Hmm...I don't know which one to guess. Hmm...you served in the military fairly recently, so that would eliminate 5 and 6 (they don't look buff enough). You're young, so that eliminates 2. You said you didn't have a mullet, so that takes out Mullet Man in 4. Someone said 1 is some Canadian dude, so that eliminates 1.

Hmm...I'd guess 3 or 5 (even though I eliminated 5, it's still a possibility).

I hope you tell us soon!
Yokki
Kitten

Post by Yokki »

He's number six.... yes.
Thundercracker
Kitten

Post by Thundercracker »

who's me? I'm #3......

The cat is out of the bag...hey, I wonder if I can get back into FFXI now that the storm has passed...

That's creepy that you're a grad student in stillwater...maybe you've seen me at the home games in gallagher iba or boone pickens stadium. I know I was there for that 20 point thumping we put on kansas ^^.....

We can only hope that the football team and basketball team can come close to repeating last year's success.....

but yeah through careful deduction and the clues left in the bio #3 is pretty obvious. Meeyutu took it one step further and found all my generic pics I posted....what a crook -_-

well cheers everyone.
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

Actually, I've never been to a game. I just watch them on TV. My husband goes to the football games though. I should go to at least one with him this season. :D Dunno how well we'll fare without Woods, but I hope we can still kick some butt.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт