Heyas It me Toren got a question

A place to talk about... anything!
Toren
Tomcat

Heyas It me Toren got a question

Post by Toren »

Hey ive been stuck on 37 SMN for some time now. I wanted to know if any kitties wanted to start a Statci that we could lvl to 60 or even more. We could pick the times and days. I just wanna get SMN to 60 b4 expansion. tyty :)
*kisses*
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/MaryAliceDa/twmr01.jpg[/img]

Might just go WHM/SMN if Meeyutu makes me a new SIG :) :)

Ha just think of the DMG i can do.....[RNG/SAM] :)

Kyuba No Michi Clan
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

My WAR is currently 39 (in spite of what my sig says...Firemyst needs to get the server fixed so I can upload a current version). I am very interested in forming a static party. I'd be willing to hold off on leveling my WAR until you can catch up a little. I need to level MNK anyway (grr, and I'm having to do it solo because no one wants a MNK at that level). I am very capable of tanking, but I can also dish out good damage as well.

Anyway, if anyone else has any jobs around that level, creating a static would be AWESOME. I am available any time except for Friday and Wednesday nights, and possibly Monday nights.

Let's make a static party! Waiting in Jeuno bites!
Toren
Tomcat

Post by Toren »

kk thats cool .... i only need a little more for 38 :)

hope we can get others...dont tell me we are the only jobs at this lv :(
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/MaryAliceDa/twmr01.jpg[/img]

Might just go WHM/SMN if Meeyutu makes me a new SIG :) :)

Ha just think of the DMG i can do.....[RNG/SAM] :)

Kyuba No Michi Clan
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

Well, my WAR is 40 now, but I'd like to get my AF weapon before I go any further. I'm still interested in the static though. Maybe we can ask around outside of the shell and see if we can find some other members.
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

My WHM is like 20 exp short of 38.. I swore I wouldn't level it again but if it's in a PT and I know I'm noting going to be partying with <insert explicit insult here> people I would be open to the idea of taking up my staff once again.
Sigyn
Tomcat

Me!

Post by Sigyn »

If that doesn't work out, I'll be a WHM. Let me know though...I'm about halfway through 36. I'll get some EXP tonight for WHM.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Heyas It me Toren got a question

Post by xaresity »