An appology to all Americans from Canada

A place to talk about... anything!
Meeyutu
Housecat

An appology to all Americans from Canada

Post by Meeyutu »

I'm so very very very very sorry.... Brian Adams is releasing a new album.. I only hope with time Americans can forgive is for this. :P
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

If you Canadians have not packed up & moved your whole country to get away from the stink wafting from D. C. these days, I suppose we can forgive you a lousy disk or two.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

omg! :shock: That's some really bad timing.. I just took over Canada.. I'm gonna get stoned to death by my own homeland! :cry:

:?: How to get outta this one.. maybe I'll just reinstate the previous government officials that I overthrew last night... Yea. That does sound like a good plan. Then they can get stoned to death and I will just be like.. I was never here. *ERT ERT ERT ERT ERT ERT! Vrooooom*

—Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

And be sure to put those Rocky Mountains back in Canada too! :)
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

Not a chance :D

—Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

:cry:
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

Don't worry.. you'll get used to the gale-force winds that will inevitably be blowing through NB, and all start living in bomb shelters as homes :P

—Swipe
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

lol NB is no where near the Rockies.. and besides if we can survive the hot air blowing out of Ottawa (crapital of Canada) we can survive anything :)
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

yea but when the tradewinds start going... the mountains won't be there to slow em down.. and would go hauling arse across the plansecape, destroying whatever is in its path! Bwahaha! :twisted:

—Swipe
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

:cry:
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

But look on the bright side of things... The hothead government in Ottowa will get what's coming.. :lol:

—Swipe
Sigyn
Tomcat

Brian Adams?

Post by Sigyn »

I'm still apologizing to people for Celine!!!

of course, what american has heard of Roch Voisine?

Then again...is Quebec really a part of Canada? ;)

I'll shut up now, or my separatist side will come out....
Swipe
Housecat

Re: Brian Adams?

Post by Swipe »

Sigyn wrote:Then again...is Quebec really a part of Canada? ;)
Actually, I think its like, every 7-10 years quebeccers will get all riled up about whatever with the Canadian government's latest scheme is, and start talking seperating from Canada about becoming their own country (or something like that)

And as for my invasion of Canada... it was only the quebeccers who put up a fight.. but I think thats 'cuz I don't speak french so even though I put them under a hot lamp, and was like "k, spill the beans.." they only spattered on about not wanting to talk to some guy named Parley Vu, and his buddy Anglais... those guys are some tough eggs to crack! But now I know what they were up to.. planning to release that new cd! Shifty bastards!

I'm just kidding. I hate very few people, and am against racism. The only people I dislike speaking to (not hate, mind you...) are the Chinese-Canadians... not because I'm racist... but because of the language differences makes it usually very difficult to communicate, and it gets downright aggrivating, because their oriental accents make the English words sound very sharp and harsh, just as if somone were "b*tching" at you... but again, I acknowlege that it's just a cultural difference, and they don't intend for it to sound... well... mean.

Yes I did just sterotype Chinese-canadians in the last paragraph. However, to be a lil more considerate... I'd like to note that not all Chinese-canadians are like that, just some of 'em.

—Swipe
Couga
Kitten

Post by Couga »

:?: id like to apoligize for George Bush... and uhhhhhhhhhhh that one chun guy from american idol
Couga, of Asura
22 Ranger, 30 Monk, 9 Theif, 13 Warrior, 4 Beastmaster, 2 White Mage ^^
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

Not that I'm gonna hafta apologize for any one country-based thing (as I do intend to take over the world eventually...) but If I were to apologize for something...

It'd be something far worse than bad musicians...
worse than political or government retards...
worse than really bad game TV / Reality TV shows...

It'd be for...

AOL and the sea of idiots it has spawned, and now commands.

—Swipe
Golddess
LVL (-1) Baka Neko

Post by Golddess »

Why, did you vote for Bush last election? :P

Myself, I was about 5 months away from being able to vote in the last election. :(

This year it's third-party all the way baby!

That way I will be able to say that I voted, while being able to not take any responsibility for the actions of whichever political official gets elected, since it is obvious a third-party person will never win. :wink:
[color=blue][b]WHM-BRD75[/b][/color] | RDM62 | BLM38 | PLD30 | NIN25 | SMN22 | WAR20 | DRK18 | THF15 | SAM11 | DRG-RNG-COR10
Gold53.1+1 | Smith21.4 | Wood8.0 | Cook2.2 | Leather2.0
0/300 T.Whiteshell | 0/1400 Byne Bill | 0/6000 O.Bronzpiece | 0/10000 T.Whiteshell
Mithra have paws!
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/boards/images/mithra_paws.jpg[/img]
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

well I guess it's good that the worst thing my country has to appologize for is bad musicians :) However for every 1 bad I'd like to think we have at least 1-2 good ones, and noone can argue that we put out a lot of fine comedians :)
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

The only thing I can really say for certain.. is America is the worlds largest producer of lazy, slack-jawed, irresponsible, decadant kids who will forever believe that the world owes them something for nothing... What's worse, is these people usually inherit riches from their mother/father/grandfather/great granfather/Uncle/etc... and are given something for nothing.

(thankfully, this only applies to only a reasonably small number of adolecents and young adults... unfortunately, this number grows exponentially every year.)

I understand that people want to give their children everything... the things they wanted as children and could never get.... but good gawd... at least disipline your children! Give them a REASON to live...

Yea, I have issues with people like this... I've earned everything I've ever needed... and as a teen, I was pissed when my father was like "hell no. You're getting your own vehicle." but as an adult, I appreciate him for it. Things you want are priceless when you earn them... and as such I do what I can to keep my prized possesions in pretty good condition. These f***s who's parents have given them a nice new car/truck go and race them with their other mollycoddle f*****g friends. Now, this is just an example, but I am sure all of you can relate to something of this level.

So what's wrong with Americans these days? Politicians, and undisiplined children. Don't get me wrong.. I dont think an iron fist is any way to handle the situation... but good grief...

At this point I forsee a rant of catastrophic proportions about this coming... besides, I think I went a little off-topic there... so rather than continue... I'll just... stfu.

=^ . ^=

—Swipe
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Bryan Adams I can forgive :D But I cannot forgive Celine Dion :x :x Releasing that blight onto the world is unforgivable!!! :P
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

My father is umm very well off and he started with nothing. I could have taken his place as owner of his company but many years ago I made it clear that it was his, and not mine and I would build my own life.

My little brother does not umm have the same ideas and me and went to business school planning to put his hands out to my father and have success dropped in his hands. Apparently the things I said to my father when I was 16 made him think some and he told my brother to go build his own life :)
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

Aye! Great choice by your Father!

... now if only more people were like that..

—Swipe
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: An appology to all Americans from Canada

Post by xaresity »