An RMT Wiki, Japanese though

A place to talk about... anything!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

An RMT Wiki, Japanese though

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

What is this? I can't understand a thing :?
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

In short a detailed list of gilsellers of each server.
Including mules that sell loot, crafting RMT, race, job(s), which Linkshell they use or none at all, What mule is from which RMT, what they camp, etc.

Looking at titan's list, currently over 500 active RMT :shock:
(Not gonna quote that!)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Someone sure has a lot of hate for RMT to setup a Wiki to track them. It sure would be nice if SE cared enough to do something about the problem -- which isn't really the selling of gil, it's the fact that RMT (or any sufficiently addicted group) can block regular people from playing the game.

If SE actually cared, the RMT would be gone; all I have to do to find out who the RMT are is "/sea all ruavitau". You can walk from one end of Uli's room to the other on the heads of the RMT taru camping it. Your feet never need touch the ground.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Pheonixhawk wrote:What is this? I can't understand a thing :?
A Japanese site. I get a lot of ???s in it because I have never downloaded the Japnese extensions to Windows, but if I had, it would mean as much to me as the ???s, just look better.

All the names are in easy to read western alaphabet characters, at least for me.
Okuza wrote:Someone sure has a lot of hate for RMT to setup a Wiki to track them.
The Japanese hate RMTs so much their GOVERNMENT is looking for ways to stop them. Honest.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I KNOW HOLYMAGIC ON HADES! he made up crap about me gilselling becuase I kicked him from a pt for rmt. I spent 5 hours in GM Jail while they sorted it out!
Last edited by Karou Ariyen on Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Okuza wrote: If SE actually cared, the RMT would be gone; all I have to do to find out who the RMT are is "/sea all ruavitau". You can walk from one end of Uli's room to the other on the heads of the RMT taru camping it. Your feet never need touch the ground.
It's the same situation on Titan, walk into Ulli and you indeed walk over the heads of an army of Taru BLM, next to that you have a chance to bump into a Galka PLD or Elvaan Nin.

Last sunday we saw them do Kirin (Manaburn style), and yes they sell the abjurations, haidates, Osodes.
But the funny thing is with the update on Black magic resistance the took so long that Kirin eventually ran out of MP.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Shirai wrote:Kirin eventually ran out of MP
Uh, KIRIN ran out of MP? ROFL! :lol:
Tsybil wrote:he Japanese hate RMTs so much their GOVERNMENT is looking for ways to stop them. Honest.
Well, that explains why they're doing this ban-pogrom thing instead of actually fixing the problem. Hate gets in the way of clear thinking. All they'd really need to do is change every single random-pop NM into a triggered NM then adjust the method at which triggers are acquired to balance the pop-rates; eg. use gil, cp, ip, time, or random drop (like seals for BC or water for Olla). Voila! Suddenly there's no way for RMT to screw up the game for real players.

RMT could still make and sell gil, but if they can't keep real players from doing stuff and obtaining things directly, there's FAR less demand. The current game system in FFXI is practically custom-designed to support RMT. The more ways a group can block others from progessing the better RMT does.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

:lol: how much MP Kirin have? Like 5000? How'd they not die during that duration :?

Think that list is old news, at least I'm pretty sure a list of RMTs have been put up before (Japanese too).
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Most of the RMT/Gilsellers are failing to sell their drops from Gods, Me and some buddies are spreading "rumors" about these well known RMT and making their lives hell, and they've started to pack up.

Honestly, Its a small step, but We will get more sadly, by the way to this moron in Aht Urghan Whitegate, You CANNOT Sell a physical Rare/ex ITEM! Only the drop rights you numb nuts! You are the most pathetic excuse for RMT Poser EVER :roll:

he wasnt selling drop rights, he was selling the physical EARRING, rare/ex can't be traded /sigh
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Rinni
Tomcat

Post by Rinni »

OMFG! there are GS IN MY LS!
am a lil' kitty an' i <3 to fish.

Mmm Fishies.

lvl 54 {fisherman}
i will be a master!
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

http://f15.aaa.livedoor.jp/~faifan/index.php?Phoenix

They forgot Lovelovelove. Everyone on Phoenix who is a Crafter or Ninja knows her. She constantly makes Sushi and Ninja tools and basically owns those two markets. The only way she isn't a gilseller is if a family owns her content ID and crafts with her in shifts because she is on 24/7 either in Port Jeuno, Windurst Woods, or Port Sandy.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

LOL. Bismarck has a Lovelovelove shihei&sushi-bot, too.
MittensValefor
Big Cat

Post by MittensValefor »

type the link for your server into the google search engine and click "translate this page"

the english is cryptic, but "[gusugen] mine excavation BOT" makes much more sense than "グスゲン鉱山 穴掘りBOT"
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
http://www.allpeopleeverywhere.com/
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Okuza wrote:LOL. Bismarck has a Lovelovelove shihei&sushi-bot, too.
Someday I plan on having a Keavy on every server.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

They forgot Lovelovelove.
Everyone on Phoenix agreed that anyone with "love" in their name is a rmt, especially if it is a taru. :lol:
Cardian > puppets
[img]http://www.apricotsoft.com/~mimora/star_/ff11/05out1/05out1_006.jpg[/img]
so great being a grey haired Mithra THF
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

MittensValefor wrote:type the link for your server into the google search engine and click "translate this page"

the english is cryptic, but "[gusugen] mine excavation BOT" makes much more sense than "グスゲン鉱山 穴掘りBOT"
Hello Katakana (underlined and bolded), find a kana table you can translate that into Engrish for names etc. and can probably guess the rest :lol:

スガミ

Tis my name yay! :lol:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Okuza wrote:]
If SE actually cared, the RMT would be gone; all I have to do to find out who the RMT are is "/sea all ruavitau". You can walk from one end of Uli's room to the other on the heads of the RMT taru camping it. Your feet never need touch the ground.
But seriously, Some RMT decide that they can cover their tracks. But lets say SE bans those areas, everyone in them. 1/10 players in ther ISNT a gilseller, so should that innocent player pay becuase his non RMT ls is there?

I dont think SE bans w/o evidance becuase they accidently ban an innocent player that way

EDIT: btw, DING 1200th Post :D
Sakino
Big Cat

Post by Sakino »

Keavy wrote:http://f15.aaa.livedoor.jp/~faifan/index.php?Phoenix

They forgot Lovelovelove. Everyone on Phoenix who is a Crafter or Ninja knows her. She constantly makes Sushi and Ninja tools and basically owns those two markets. The only way she isn't a gilseller is if a family owns her content ID and crafts with her in shifts because she is on 24/7 either in Port Jeuno, Windurst Woods, or Port Sandy.
There is also Hahagirl and her fishing bot crew. They've been on Phoenix for ages now.
Ph33r th3 b4rd!

[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4166/131035531942hl.gif[/img]

"Wealth is an illusion, power is fleeting, but tuna... tuna is REAL!" - Brynmor of Phoenix
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:lets say SE bans those areas, everyone in them. 1/10 players in ther ISNT a gilseller, so should that innocent player pay becuase his non RMT ls is there?
That right there is why the ban-pogrom fails. They have to be sure, but it's REALLY hard to be sure. Another reason it fails is that one of the major problems is that there just isn't enough end-game to go around. Regular players could be living in sky camping it up for all I know. The end result is the same, though: regular folks can't play the game.

They really need to fix the problem and ignore the RMT until after the problem is fixed. I've sent them feedback on this a number of times, but my bet is they'll just ignore the issue until I quit -- which will probably be when Vanguard is released.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Sakino wrote:
Keavy wrote:http://f15.aaa.livedoor.jp/~faifan/index.php?Phoenix

There is also Hahagirl and her fishing bot crew. They've been on Phoenix for ages now.
I really don't care about fishing bots all that much. I focus on leveling my fishing and crafting skill (Sig is horribly outdated BTW) and I only notice Lovelovelove because I looked into Ninja tools for profit and was told by many people "Do it for yourself, but for profit...forget it. She owns it on Phoenix."

I can understand the mentality that we don't wanna be like Blizzard and ban thousands of innocent people who have no lives or be like SWG and ban people who received counterfeit cash unknowingly. I can see why SE wants to make sure they're banning the right people, but to be honest, in the next few months I will be getting a new Mac that will be able to run WoW and with all my friends talking about PSU I don't know if I'll be around when SE is finally done investigating and is ready to make its move.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Well there's also a simple solution to the problem. Add in a 1-800 number or something when someone gets banned. If you can call and prove that you're an honest player (since last I checked most of the RMTs don't speak english...although one group does on Alexander, albeit hilariously broken english, but still speak <.<; ). And yes, I realize that this only accounts for english speakers, but they could always just have a number for the JPs as well. If you get banned, call, and talk to a representative.

Of course, knowing our luck we'd most likely get the "Well you were at such and such location for X amount of time."...except by that logic, they should've deleted some accounts AGES ago...I know nearly every common RMT farmer on sight anymore. ~.~
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

So Basically with that C*ck and Bull story, its "Well we understand you arn't a gilseller, and that your an honest player, but you were there when we did the bans so frankly TOUGH SH!T". I don't like that logic one bit. Its why I refuse to do sky as my endgame, becuase If I get caught in that crossfire, my account is basically done for. Dynamis is more fun, hard to RMT in there when only one LS can go at a time. Maybe we should do Sky that way, and run sky like dynamis. I'm so sending that idea to the dev teams.
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

The problem is that Dynamis is overcrowded, too. It's not instanced. You can't just do Dynamis anytime you want. It's HARD to schedule Dynamis so that you can do the runs you want to do when you want to do them. It takes a lot of work to track down all the shells (NA & JP) that do dynamis in your time slot and then arrange for a mutually workable schedule.

Once one group zones into to Dynamis, that group owns that zone until the glass is over. It's a royal pain when you have to relocate a couple times just to find an open dynamis zone (that isn't the one you want, but at least open).

The ban-pogrom is just wrong. There's no rational reason for it. What they need to do is add a lot of instancing and direct-pop spawns to prevent one small group from owning everything to the exclusion of all others.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

That is also true, for a while JPs stole our beaucdine dynamis run and didnt allow anyone in there who was scheduled to go >.>;
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Yeah, I have to admit I noticed that one, the JPs don't seem to put much thought or consideration into effect for NA shells when it comes to Dynamis scheduling. <.<;
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Wanna know how to help ban RMT? Make the super expensive items that cost millions and millions of gile Rare / Ex. Haha take that sucka's :twisted: That and make the NM's that don't drop Rare/Ex items completely random and change locations constantly, pluse a unknown respawn timer. Lastly, make the mob a B**ch to kill. Like something that would acquire a couple of alliances to take out. (Of course the mob should be the non aggro type, becuase if it could aggro, nobody would stand a ghost of a chance) and lastly. Ban all JP's. (I know that won't help, but it will make me feel better :lol:)
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Kintrra wrote:Yeah, I have to admit I noticed that one, the JPs don't seem to put much thought or consideration into effect for NA shells when it comes to Dynamis scheduling. <.<;
Or Other JPs. These Guys eventually got busted for Botting and cheating in sky with speed hacks, etc.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

The thing about making the good stuff Rare/Ex is that it forces people to obtain that item just one way. Its like with Artifact Armor. I myself loved all the crap I had to go through to get it but there are some people that would rather just pay and get it. That would be a great gilsink. For like, 200K a piece you could get your AF. Don't feel like camping coffers or fighting an NM? Just buy your AF.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Keavy wrote:Don't feel like camping coffers or fighting an NM? Just buy your AF.
Ummmm.... No. Just flat no.

The thread until now diverged into ways to stop Gilsellers, not enrich them.