October 18th Update

A place to talk about... anything!
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

October 18th Update

Post by Shirai »

≪Oct. 19, 2006 (JST) Update Details≫

Mission Related

New Aht Urhgan missions have been added. Also, part of a scene from the "Ghosts of the Past" mission has been altered.

Chocobo Raising

The following changes have been made to chocobo raising. Click here for further details.

image New chocobo colors have been added.

A chocobo’s appearance will now change according to its attributes.
*Please note that a chocobo that you are already raising or have retired will not suddenly change color or appearance with this version update.

Chocobo attributes now increase at a greater rate when using care plans.

The following measures have been introduced to wake up a chocobo in "sleep" state:
- A new medicine that wakes up chocobos has been added.
- Now scolding a chocobo may also wake it up. This will not work every time, however.
*Using one of the above methods will decrease your chocobo’s affection for you, regardless of whether it awakens or not.
- The chocobo trainers will now wake up a chocobo without fail when a rest plan ends and another care plan begins.

Now your chocobo's name will appear in various places in the text when caring for your chocobo.

The following changes have been made to care plan schedules:
- The term "current program" has been changed to "next program."
- Plan denotation has changed from 0-3 to 1-4 for clarity.

An issue in which learned chocobo abilities were also available on rental chocobos has been addressed.

Besieged Related

- The following changes have been made to Besieged:

Enemy forces are now able to increase to 160, and level 6 Besieged has been added.
Level 6 Besieged will include notorious monsters that lead the enemy forces and other new enemies.

When Besieged begins, all participating players will be given temporary items.
*There are 15 temporary item varieties, corresponding to the 15 NPCs that can be taken prisoner during Besieged.
*Unused temporary items will disappear when Besieged ends.

The amount of experience points and Imperial Standing players receive for taking part in Besieged has increased.
*The higher the level of the enemy forces, the more experience points and Imperial Standing players will receive.

A bonus will be given to all participants at the end of Besieged for defeating the notorious monsters that lead an enemy force.

Experience will no longer be lost in the event of KO in the battlefield to retake the Astral Candescence.

The number of archaic mirrors in a beastman stronghold now has an effect on the enemy's defense during Besieged.
Certain Undead Swarm enemies will now use their special attacks less frequently.

Archaic mirrors now appear less frequently. In accordance, the speed at which the beastman strongholds accumulate forces has been adjusted.
The notorious monsters that appear in Besieged will now drop new items.

Assualt Related

The new mercenary ranks "Sergeant" and "Sergeant Major" have been added.
In accordance, a number of new items have been added to the list of goods that can be earned with Imperial Standing credits.

The following changes have been made to Assault:

A total of 10 new Assault missions will be added to complement the new mercenary ranks, with 5 new missions for Sergeants and 5 for Sergeant Majors.

If all party members are KO'd during an Assault mission, they will automatically leave the area after 3 minutes.

Several new quests have been added that focus on the areas released with the Treasures of Aht Urhgan expansion disc.

A new series of Assault-style quests aboard the Ashu Talif has been added.

Participation Requirements
Players can participate regardless of mercenary rank once having progressed to a certain point in the Treasures of Aht Urhgan storyline (Aht Urhgan missions).

Level Restrictions and Member Requirements
In the current Assault missions, it is possible to impose a voluntary level restriction on your mercenary party. However, the new quests based on the Assault system are all unrestricted, with no option for setting level limits.
Member requirements will remain the same, with 3 to 6 mercenaries required to undertake these quests.

Rewards
After defeating a notorious monster, a treasure chest will appear. The contents of this treasure will differ depending on certain conditions.

Job related

The blue mage, corsair, and puppetmaster jobs have been added to the "Brygid the Stylist Returns" quest.

NPC Buddy Related

The following changes have been made to the Fellowship system:

Healer and soothing healer Fellow NPCs will no longer cast the white magic spell "Aquaveil."

Fellow NPCs will now mimic the player when using the /bow emote command.

NPC related

The event replay NPC "Tsih Kolgimih" has been added to Aht Urhgan Whitegate.

Battle-related

image A new race of beastmen known as the Poroggo will now be seen in the Treasures of Aht Urhgan areas.

An issue concerning the detection rules for the following monsters has been addressed:
Imps in the Periqia area
Apkallu in the Mount Zhayolm area

The location of the Big Bombs and other nearby monsters in Halvung has been changed.

Dynamis related

An issue wherein certain monsters in Dynamis would use the white magic “Stona” when not petrified has been addressed.

An issue wherein certain monsters in the Dynamis – Bastok area would use abilities restricted to NMs has been addressed.

Job changes

The formula used to calculate ranged attack damage and accuracy based on the distance of the player from the enemy target has undergone an adjustment. This will ensure that the calculation will no longer largely eliminate the enhancements given by meals and equipment. Instead, the effects will be added directly to the player's attributes.

The dark magic “Absorb-TP” will now absorb an amount of TP corresponding to the amount of TP accumulated by the target of the spell.

An issue wherein the range for the following job abilities was incorrect has been addressed:

Feral Howl (Beastmaster)
Blade Bash (Samurai)

The samurai job has undergone the following adjustments:

New job abilities have been added:
Hasso (Level 25; Recast: 1 minute; Duration: 5 minutes)
Grants a bonus to attack speed, accuracy, and Strength when using two-handed weapons.

Seigan (Level 35; Recast: 1 minute; Duration: 5 minutes)
Grants a bonus to Third Eye when using two-handed weapons.

Seigan and Third Eye
- While Seigan is in effect, the recast time for the Third Eye job ability will be decreased by half.
- The player may counterattack or keep the effect of Third Eye when the player evades an attack using the Third Eye job ability.
- The chance that the player will keep the Third Eye effect even after evading will gradually decrease from the time the ability is used

-The effects of Hasso and Seigan do not overlap. If both abilities are used, only the most recently activated ability will take effect.
-Hasso and Seigan will only take effect when the player is equipped with a two-handed weapon.
-A penalty will be imposed on magic, song, and ninjutsu recast time while Hasso or Seigan is in effect.

image The duration for the Third Eye ability has been reduced to 30 seconds, and the status icon has also been changed.
The job trait Zanshin will now be acquired at level 20, and the hit rate for the extra attack has been increased.
Players can now use a merit point to increase physical melee weapon skill damage by 5% when the job trait Overwhelm is in effect.

The dragoon job has undergone the following adjustments:

The recast time for the Jump, High Jump, and Super Jump job abilities will now be reset when using Spirit Surge.
The recast time for Super Jump has been changed from 5 minutes to 3 minutes. In accordance, the merit point Group 1 category “Super Jump Recast” will now allow players to shorten recast time by 6 seconds instead of 10.
Players who have acquired the Empathy job trait will now be able to copy the Stoneskin effect to their wyvern when using the job ability Spirit Link.

The summoner job has undergone the following adjustments:

The summoner pet command Blood Pact has been divided into two categories

Blood Pact: Rage (Recast time: 1 minute)
Orders the avatar to use special attacks.

Blood Pact: Ward (Recast time: 1 minute)
Orders the avatar to use support abilities.

-Blood Pact will now receive different effects when the value added by equipment or merit points exceeds the skill cap for that level.
*Players can experience increased accuracy when using Blood Pact: Rage or lengthened effect durations when using Blood Pact: Ward. The length of the duration increased varies depending on which Blood Pact is used, but will not exceed 180 seconds.
*A player whose summoning magic skill is lower than the skill cap will not experience any penalties, such as a decrease in accuracy or shortened effect durations.
-Players will now also experience increases in skill when using the Blood Pact: Rage and Blood Pact: Ward pet commands.

The puppetmaster job has undergone the following adjustments:

The various elemental capacities for automaton heads and frames have been increased.
Several new automaton attachments have been added.
[Item-related]

Other updates

The following have been added to the list of items handled by the special event storage NPC:
Otoko Yukata/Onago Yukata/Otokogimi Yukata/Onnagimi Yukata

More items are now available through Logging/Harvesting in the Wajaom Woodlands and Bhaflau Thickets.

New synthesis recipes have been added.

Corsairs and puppetmasters can now equip certain items previously unavailable to those jobs:

Corsair
Linen Doublet/Wool Doublet/Shikaree Aketon/Virgo Subligar.

Puppetmaster
Cerise Doublet/Libra Subligar

Throwing tomahawks and angons will now be found in the “Ammunition” category of the auction house.

The value of the following items when sold to a store has been changed:
Sharug Greens/Azouph Greens

The icon graphic for the following items has changed:
Dusk Mask/Dusk Mask +1
[System-related]

image You can now select to hear a chime sound when receiving a /tell from another player using the /tell chat filter option.

Several new terms have been added to the auto-translate function.
Category Term
Job Abilities Hasso
Job Abilities Seigan
Pet Commands Blood Pact: Rage
Pet Commands Blood Pact: Ward
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

I'm looking forward to this update, and the only thing I'm getting to my knowledge is a new armor type (if the pictures using a Paladin in new armor are any indication :lol: ). Still, the Poroggo, and the lv.50 JSE for BLU, COR, and PUP are something entirely new. I'm curious where we're gonna get Subligar for BLU, COR, and PUP tho. o_o; Or are they using already existing ones? My brain's gone stupid on that score. ._.;
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

And Corsairs STILL have no gun before L 15.

Would it unbalance the game too much if they could equip the Hackenbush?

I see a whole new set of macros in my SAM kitty's future.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

I'm looking forward to it because it will be my first Halloween festival - I want a pitchfork!
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1026/891925608_d883ad1e18_o.jpg[/img]
[size=75].:|DRG 58|WHM 42|THF 32|BLM 30|SAM 30|BLU 29|WAR 28|BRD 26|NIN 20|SMN 18|RNG 18|MNK 16|DRK 13|PLD 10|RDM 7|:.
San D'Oria Rank 7 || Cooking 22 | Woodworking 47 | Fishing 20 | Alchemy 10[/size]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Kintrra wrote:the lv.50 JSE for BLU, COR, and PUP are something entirely new. I'm curious where we're gonna get Subligar for BLU, COR, and PUP tho. o_o; Or are they using already existing ones? My brain's gone stupid on that score. ._.;
Not really, the level 50 JSE has been around for quite a while.
However they have added these jobs to them so that they can equip them as well.

For example the Shikaree aketon has been around for a while as Ranger and Thief JSE.
Corsairs will now also be able to equip that and the subligar that is turned in to make the aketon.

Cerise Doublet has been a lvl 50 JSE that could be worn by Red mages and bards, with the implementation of Aht Urhgan Blue mages could also equip it and they now add Puppetmaster to that list as well.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

One thing that's getting me about that is that the devs have been pretty careful in making specialized armor/fights for the new jobs (JSE, AF, Maat fight etc) obtainable in the new areas for story continuity reasons and I'm suprised that they're simply tacking the jobs onto the subligar quest that's been in the game since CoP.

Granted its been awhile since I went dungeon diving in either the Aqueducts or the Sacrarium, but last time I checked there where no COR, BLU or PUP fomors lurking about...unless the fomors in the new areas will drop the subligars too?
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

*Please note that a chocobo that you are already raising or have retired will not suddenly change color or appearance with this version update.
:lol: awwww WHY NOT?!?! That would be hilarious!
Although... :oops: I still haven't gotten my choco yet... this is even more incentive!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

ScarlettPheonix wrote:One thing that's getting me about that is that the devs have been pretty careful in making specialized armor/fights for the new jobs (JSE, AF, Maat fight etc) obtainable in the new areas for story continuity reasons and I'm suprised that they're simply tacking the jobs onto the subligar quest that's been in the game since CoP.

Granted its been awhile since I went dungeon diving in either the Aqueducts or the Sacrarium, but last time I checked there where no COR, BLU or PUP fomors lurking about...unless the fomors in the new areas will drop the subligars too?
No no. :)

The quest has indeed been around for as long as CoP has been out kind of.
However the quest like any other Job related quest had of course not been implemented yet for the 3 new jobs.
As in at the release of Aht Urhgan there was no G5 yet for the new jobs.
As the Birgit the stylist quest was made for the 15 jobs that were there when CoP was released.

As the quest goes when you speak to Birgit after beating the 3 Promyvions.
She will ask you to come back to her in a couple of pieces of (lower level mostly) gear that the job you had when you spoke to her can wear.
When you come back to her wearing the gear she sais is the fasion trend she will give you the choice of what JSE body you would like to have and in correspondence tell you which subligar she wants in return.
Now go to either Phomiuna Aquaducts or Sacrarium to farm that Subligar from Fomors.

Now Birgit will also name some gear to come back in to her in for the 3 new jobs that were added.
The JSE that can be farmed already exists, now the 3 new jobs can also quest and wear them.
There will be no new level 50 JSE implemented, some of the old will just be revised to make them fit the new jobs and the quest giver will have the jobs added to her repetoir.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Re: October 18th Update

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Shirai wrote: image You can now select to hear a chime sound when receiving a /tell from another player using the /tell chat filter option.
This by far is the most valuable part of the new update for me. Too many times do buddies send me tells, and im either afk but I can still hear my computer, or if my party is fighting and the scroll is moving too fast.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

No...you're missing my point.

SE has said that the G5 fights for the new jobs will not be against Maat since he has not mastered those jobs. Instead they'll be against a prominent figure from those jobs' storylines.

The AF quests for the new jobs are different from the other 15 for the same type of reasons- SE decided that adding coffer chests to the new areas wouldn't work in the current set-up (mob strength being too high for a normal mid-50 player to obtain a key even with a good party of like levelled players) so they made the AF obtainable through a different method.

When SE finally releases relic armor/weapons for the new jobs they'll probably follow the same pattern and only have them drop from battlefields that apply strictly to the new zones since there were no BLU, COR or PUPs in the Hydra Corps.

Its the same type of thing for this quest. Storyline wise- BLU, PUP and COR aren't part of the fomors that inhabit CoP areas and who drop the subligars for those JSE pieces- and yes I know they've existed Shirai, I have the Glamor Jupon myself (<3 that armor)- so I was a bit suprised to read that all of a sudden that these 3 jobs that have had no previous storyline connection to the quest or the fomors in Tavanazia are now able to obtain them presumably by the same means that everyone else could as well.

I'm not saying that COR, PUP and BLU shouldn't have lvl 50 JSE, of course they should, I'm just suprised that SE is simply adding them to that quest instead of making a similar quest in ToAU to keep the storylines straight.
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

ScarlettPhoenix wrote:Instead they'll be against a prominent figure from those jobs' storylines.
If cor/pup/blu gets to slay Naja Salaheem, I'd be very tempted going to level one of those up to do it. That cat needs to have her ears cropped and tail bobbed.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

go go puppetmaster
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Ah I get where you're going Scarlett, however that quest also has little to do with the storyline of the other jobs so I guess this shouldn't matter too much since the JSE they get already existed and can be worn by several other jobs.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Awesome :lol: I'm sure PUPs want their automaton to do the same too :oops:
Tsybil wrote:And Corsairs STILL have no gun before L 15.
Trust me you don't want to use a gun before 22, bronze bullets are a waste of money :oops:
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Shirai wrote:Ah I get where you're going Scarlett, however that quest also has little to do with the storyline of the other jobs so I guess this shouldn't matter too much since the JSE they get already existed and can be worn by several other jobs.
True enough- still its just one of those things that tend to bother me a bit.

I'm sure there'll be more blending between the middle lands and the near east as time goes on too.
Okuza wrote:If cor/pup/blu gets to slay Naja Salaheem, I'd be very tempted going to level one of those up to do it. That cat needs to have her ears cropped and tail bobbed.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that cat needs a change to her meds- or a severe beat down. Whichever.

Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Naja Salaheem is awsome, and yes, i have beat all the ToAU missions, so i know the great "bitchyness" she is able to do.
(!!!!SPOILER!!!! I want my glory crown back T_T)

<3 Naja Salaheem <3
Cardian > puppets
[img]http://www.apricotsoft.com/~mimora/star_/ff11/05out1/05out1_006.jpg[/img]
so great being a grey haired Mithra THF
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

Sugami wrote:

Awesome :lol: I'm sure PUPs want their automaton to do the same too :oops:
Yes, yes we do. :lol:
The puppetmaster job has undergone the following adjustments:

The various elemental capacities for automaton heads and frames have been increased.
Several new automaton attachments have been added.
[Item-related]
Hell yes! Belive it or not, one of the new attatchments give haste. :D
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Okuza wrote:If cor/pup/blu gets to slay Naja Salaheem, I'd be very tempted going to level one of those up to do it. That cat needs to have her ears cropped and tail bobbed.
"tail bobbed" :rofl: yeah... she is kind of a b!t<h... and I do so hate it when 1 b!t<h ruins it for the rest of mithra-kind :stare:

Is it only the "fellowship NPC" that will bow and such?? Or will my avatars do it too??? How cute would it be to see Carbie do a little /bow!!!! :lol:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Only the fellowship NPCs :P

And I wub Naja, she's so funny and cute :love:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Naja scares me ._.
What scares me more is that desk of her... how can a thing of wood hold up to that abuse from that club of her's.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Shirai wrote:What scares me more is that desk of her... how can a thing of wood hold up to that abuse from that club of her's.
Ironwood. Maybe Petrified wood. At the verrry least scaredstiffwood. :lol:

My LS leader is taking leadership lessons from Nanja. :twisted:

Whats even scarier is she is a mid level manager in the US civil service. :shock:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

lol naja is wearing my crown
Cardian > puppets
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Tinacat wrote:lol naja is wearing my crown
Man, I wish my life would quit getting in the way so I could do missions and see all that cool stuff.

I swear, one of these days I will see level 75.

Someday...
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

Keavy wrote:
Tinacat wrote:lol naja is wearing my crown
Man, I wish my life would quit getting in the way so I could do missions and see all that cool stuff.

I swear, one of these days I will see level 75.

Someday...
I got to Rank 5 at RDM34 so it isn't impossible to do neat stuff at lower lvls...

Especially if you've got an automaton, Sneak/invis, and a LS full of high lvls. :lol:
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

heh, don't really need a high level.

A friend took me through the 3-3 mission fight and the quadavs needed for the Beadeaux items when he was in his high 50s. After that I got to all the magicite solo at lvl 29^^

As long as you have sneak/invis and a good map its pretty easy- although at the time I thought it was difficult :lol:

Congratulations on Rank 5 :)

Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

I got to Rank 5 at RDM34 so it isn't impossible to do neat stuff at lower lvls...
I remember while reading a web comic, in the new section, they congradulated someone that eithrer got to rank 5, or beat rank 5 at lvl one.
Cardian > puppets
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Tinacat wrote:
I remember while reading a web comic, in the new section, they congradulated someone that eithrer got to rank 5, or beat rank 5 at lvl one.
With an organized group it could be done.

The big question is could it be done before the ? wears off.

Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

cardians > puppets (people doing the new ToAU missions would only understand)
Cardian > puppets
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Seeing as that poofs in 2 hours, I'm thinking no. The sheer luck of finding items and the travel time getting places would make 2 hours an impossibility.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

When did they change it to disappearing in two hours?

Pretty sure there's an update note out from a few years back that says the "?" for new adventurer status poofs in 10 hours unless someone shuts it off.