OH MY GOD!!!

A place to talk about... anything!
Keavy
Drunker than thou

OH MY GOD!!!

Post by Keavy »

Click here

I went to school with this guy!

We joked about how someday he would end up in the NFL and well...
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

o.o sounds like a guy I went to school with who was with the Chicago cubs for half a year then was brought back to Triple A Iowa Cubbies /jealous.

but dang As much as I commend your friend, You Aint Beatin The Bears :P
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Nice :)
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

That Cubs thing reminds me of something I saw in a sig once.

"I'm a firm believer in three things. God is real. The Chicago Cubs are real. God is not a Cubs fan."
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Go Download Steve Goodwin's Dying Cubs Fan's Last Request.

I wont go too far off topic, but I want to focus on something. Yes the Cubs suck, We have new managers, New GM (GOODBYE ANDY YOU TRAITOROUS DOG!). But there's one thing we have that most teams don't have when they have bad years. Loyalty. Look at the Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champions. As A North Sider I commend that. their stadium was packed. But when they failed to make it to the playoff this year, bam Comisky (I will never call it US Cellular Field >.<) Park was barely full.

So why would Cubs fan show up? They suck Right? Is becuase of the park? Nope. It's Becuase Win's are sacred to us. If We Win, Alright! Come back tomorrow and hope for another win. We fly our "W" fly with pride. Say we win yesterday's game but lose todays.... Oh well, Come back tomorow, We'll win tomorow.

There's a university in Ohio who has a real college course on the Chicago Cubs to understand the loyalty the fans have. Simply Put, God Is Real. Chicago Cubs Are Real. God Is Obviously Not A Cubs Fan. But that won't stop us one single bit ^^
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

There's a university in Ohio who has a real college course on the Chicago Cubs to understand the loyalty the fans have.
Why the fuc|< would an Ohio college have such a thing. o_Oa ?!??
Cardian > puppets
[img]http://www.apricotsoft.com/~mimora/star_/ff11/05out1/05out1_006.jpg[/img]
so great being a grey haired Mithra THF
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

There are colleges in Ohio!?
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

THERE IS AN OHIO!!!!
Cardian > puppets
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Why does everyone keep saying Ohio???
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

There is. I'm going to transfer there to take that course some day. I can pass a course on the Chicago cubs no problem >:D
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Bi state areas are weird. I live in Illinois, so I by all rights should be a Cubs fan or something. But I'm in the south, literally in view of the Arch....soooo.......Go Cards. ^.^
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

my error, Its in IOWA! not ohio. I O W A :o

that's my error, i confuse both states cuz they're equally forgettable
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:they're equally forgettable
Nuh, uh. You can ski in Iowa.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Okuza wrote:
That's like saying "I'm gonna go water ski On Lake Michigan in the middle of......." You know what, I'm not going to give the Polar Bear Club any more insane Ideas.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Okuza wrote:
If bull**** was white they could ski in Texas.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:
Okuza wrote:
That's like saying "I'm gonna go water ski On Lake Michigan in the middle of......." You know what, I'm not going to give the Polar Bear Club any more insane Ideas.
Hmmm... I'll be right back.
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

but you can DRINK ski, in South Illinois (i probably just made Eviticus laugh)
Cardian > puppets
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Tinacat wrote:
but you can DRINK ski, in South Illinois (i probably just made Eviticus laugh)
Illinois has 2 Ski Resorts. Ya Cornland has that. Seriously, We do. THat's how I learned to snow board (rusty cuz i didnt do it last year)
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

I remember one time when I was upstate in New York. Somehow the topic of skiing came up and the guy I was talking to said there was skiing "on the mountains here -- you can see 'em from here if you look over that way." I nodded. Uh, where. "Right over there on that mountain." Hmmm. I spend some time staring off into the distance expecting to see a mountain in the haze. "I'm sorry, I don't see it. Could you point?" He points across the river, "Right there!" Gawd, I must be blind, "Uh, where?" He jabs his finger, "There. Right across the river. See!"

"Oh, yeah, I see it now." He was pointing at these little rolling hills just across the river. They couldn't have been more than 1000 ft. high. Those were his "mountains". Poor easterner, never seen a mountain. ; ;

Midwesterners are even more deprived. They don't even have hills. A 50ft bump in the prarie is a midwest mountain. I don't understand why midwesterners don't get lost. There's just the sky and the ground and you sandwiched between like a bug between sheets of glass.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Okuza wrote:Midwesterners are even more deprived. They don't even have hills. A 50ft bump in the prarie is a midwest mountain. I don't understand why midwesterners don't get lost. There's just the sky and the ground and you sandwiched between like a bug between sheets of glass.
Only When Cardinal Fans Dare To Cross The Mississippi River :O
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Okuza wrote:....He was pointing at these little rolling hills just across the river. They couldn't have been more than 1000 ft. high. Those were his "mountains". Poor easterner, never seen a mountain. ; ;
The "Red Mountains" of New Jersey have a maximum altitude of 800 ft. above sea level. :lol: BTW, the first Coor's brewery located outside of Colorado was oppened in New Jersey's Rocky Mountains almost two decades ago. Think about that the next time you pop a can of that "Colorado" kool aid.
Okuza wrote:...I don't understand why midwesterners don't get lost. There's just the sky and the ground and you sandwiched between like a bug between sheets of glass.
There is just no place to go. Nothing of intrest at all. How can they get lost? OK, maybe the first time they go to the new Wal-Mart, but after that?
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Half you people probably dont even know where the midwest is.

(hint: it isnt the states that are the westeren part of the middle states, if that is your guess)

Ya Cornland has that.

Illinois isnt "Cornland". You could more accurately say Pumpkinland, or Horseradishland, since Illinois grow more pumpkins than other states, and more horseradish than anywhere on Earth.
but you can DRINK ski, in South Illinois
a link
Cardian > puppets
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

nono I call IL cornland becuase "this damn state is fugging CORNY!" :D
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: OH MY GOD!!!

Post by xaresity »