See I Knew It. TOAU At Last!!!

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

See I Knew It. TOAU At Last!!!

Post by Pheonixhawk »

What I tell you. I finnaly got me a copy of TOAU. How many weeks has it been since the release in the states? TOO MANY. But im glad I finnaly got one. Cant wait to explore the new areas. The new jobs can burn for all I care tho :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Nekiu
Big Cat

Post by Nekiu »

*glomps PH* Grats :D

So do tell us the daring story on how you got your copy :P
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5814/mithrafishing2pc.jpg[/img]
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

hehe sweet, have fun :p
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

I saw a few copies sitting on the shelf at Best Buy the other day. Heh, Sea Horror.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Congrrrats!!!
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I wish I could play FFXI but me too busy with school and work to play much anymore. I'm on the "Final Fantasy Reserve" plan: One weekend a month :P
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

Im bringing FFXI to the Iraqi's

Saving Iraq 1 packet at a time :D
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

I walked stealthily through the ailes in a unkown land called AAFES. Accoring to some valuable intel, they were to recieve a special shipment of "goods" en route to thier secret HQ. After a hour of travel on a very top notch high speed vessel known as a bus (or not so top notch high speed) I arrive at their secret base. I casted sneak and invisible and used flee to reach thier shipment pickup area. And there I saw it. It was sitting there alone. My treasure! It was easy, a little too easy. As soon as I picked it up I was aggroed by a Goblin Butcher ( also know as Taru Taru Ninja Assassin's that are protesting against the next upcoming season of americain idol.) But the goblin was too late. The treasure was alredy aquired and I had already sprinted to the zone point. From there I caught a {Teleport - home} and sat down in my chair with the treasure in my hand.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

grats ^^ :)
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |