Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Post by angelstar107 »

ok. I just have to say this.

Cool new stuff: Finishing Movies o.o that's like.... murr

New characters:

Wario
Samus (Zero Suit)
Pit
Meta Knight (WOOHOO! META IS GONNA RULE YOU!)

And now.... for the OMGWTFBBQ of all time...

New Character: SOLID SNAKE!

>.>; I'm just like "O...m....g.... Damn it! I gotta buy a Wii now!" >.>; Input?
Mnk 75, Drg 75, Sam 75, Blu 74, War 50, Thf 41, Dnc 58, Nin 37, Whm 42, Rdm 46, Pup 41, Rng 63, Bst 19, Pld 4, Drk 26, Smn 3, Sch 7

[23:41] Starlight: Markov, why are bikini's getting smaller and smaller?
[23:41] MarkovBot: Because you are going to work.

Ninetails Pride! ^.~ Kittens are cool too...
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Nintendo has won this war.
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

Kopopo wrote:Nintendo has won this war.
You mean that you had your doubt? It's fricken Nintendo! oo;
Mnk 75, Drg 75, Sam 75, Blu 74, War 50, Thf 41, Dnc 58, Nin 37, Whm 42, Rdm 46, Pup 41, Rng 63, Bst 19, Pld 4, Drk 26, Smn 3, Sch 7

Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

angelstar107 wrote:
Not for a moment! I've been loyal to the Big N since I was 7.
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

Kopopo wrote:
angelstar107 wrote:
Not for a moment! I've been loyal to the Big N since I was 7.
A taru after my own heart.... *snuggles Kopopo tightly* I claim this taru as mine o.o

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Bah I say! How can you play a beat-em up with those weirdass controllers? Have to buy a "normal" controller unless it comes with the console.

Makes 2 games I'd be interested in on the pee... I mean Wii.
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

Sugami wrote:Bah I say! How can you play a beat-em up with those weirdass controllers? Have to buy a "normal" controller unless it comes with the console.

Makes 2 games I'd be interested in on the pee... I mean Wii.
its been said, there is a classic controler being made, its for emulation and games that wont use the Wii remote

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-enterta ... 172694.php

here is the info on it
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

You can use the GameCube controller on the Wii version of SSB:B.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Also I hate the GameCube controller :P Give me that new normal looking one.
Have you played SC2 on XBox or PS2 then played it on GC? It really sucks! Bigass "fisher price" red button in the middle {No, thanks.}
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

What are you talking about? The gamecube controller is the most comfortable controller I have ever used. And it look really cool too.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Euw, it's horrid. My hands start hurting after half an hour and the button layout is for people with fat-ass sausage fingers or something. Also those nobbly analog stick things are too small or whatever, just crap but guess not used as much as on PS2 and XBox.

XBox Controller-S my favourite, fits the hand perfectly and all the buttons are easy to reach.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

You know, do you really have to be so rude about the gamcube and Wii? If you love those other systems so much, make a thread about em. I dont complain about the other systems because I don't think they are half bad. True Id never buy the new PS3 or 360 due to the fact that Im not paying half a thousand dollors plus for a game console. All in all Ive never had problems with my old Xbox, or My PS2 or Gamecube. The controller are all comfortable (took a long time to get used to the X-box control) but I just find the Gamecube controller the best. The buttons were at first weird (no sh*t the first time I picked it up and started to play, I was like Wtf) but over time I got used to it, and now I LOVE the controller. But hey thats just my opinion..
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Bet next your gonna say you hate Gameboy's too especially the Nintendo DS right?
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

I hate the DS.. its just too perfect.

jk i really love my DS
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

Pheonixhawk wrote:You know, do you really have to be so rude about the gamcube and Wii? If you love those other systems so much, make a thread about em. I dont complain about the other systems because I don't think they are half bad. True Id never buy the new PS3 or 360 due to the fact that Im not paying half a thousand dollors plus for a game console. All in all Ive never had problems with my old Xbox, or My PS2 or Gamecube. The controller are all comfortable (took a long time to get used to the X-box control) but I just find the Gamecube controller the best. The buttons were at first weird (no sh*t the first time I picked it up and started to play, I was like Wtf) but over time I got used to it, and now I LOVE the controller. But hey thats just my opinion..
dito... oh and a addon, I use all three controlers 360 (on my PC) PS2 and GC, and all three have the same comfort fit, it you lay all of them side by side, the design is basicly the same on all three, just diffrent button layouts
Last edited by Kailea on Mon May 15, 2006 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Not to mention I know I for one prefer the Gamecube controller for playing SC2. Xbox and PS2 neither one feel right to me.

The fact they're coming out with a 'classic' controller is something I find interesting, just makes me wonder if you're gonna have to use the right side analog stick for the C-buttons for the 64 games. That might get kinda different, seeing as for like Mortal Kombat Trilogy I used the bottom two C-buttons (left and down that is) for part of my attack buttons. ^^; And Killer Instinct Gold, <3 the C-buttons for that game. ^^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Each to their own, I'm just saying why I dislike it and if I am being rude it's meant to be in good humour :P

Thing about SC2 is most the moves require pressing 2 buttons, so with XBox and PS2 controllers they're evenly spaces out and in neat "lines" can just put your thumb across and bingo. GC has that big fat button in the middle and different shaped buttons around it, just really didn't like it for SC2.

And I own a Game Boy, GBA SP and a Nintendo DS Lite, can't fault Nintendo on their handhelds but I haven't liked their "home" consoles since N64.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо