Krazy Kat

Final Fantasy Famous personality test

Post by Kahvi »

Final Fantasy Personality test
Who are you like in the FInal Fantasy Universe

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 4043796681

my result...

You are Sephiroth!
You scored -9 good or evil, 8 spirituality, 8 power, and 23 intelligence!
In the beginning there was a man, and his name was Sephiroth, and he was bad... very, very bad. Sephiroth is the kind of guy you put a restraining order on before you even meet him. He's got a head full of bad wiring and funny ideas about his place in the world. He thinks he's the son of God, and that's not good when the God he believes in is Jenova. Religious overtones aside, Sephiroth is a sadistic, calculating, intelligent, unrelenting force to be reckoned with. The guy walks through fire, cleaves Behemoths to pieces in one strike and all that before a picnic at the North Cave with Aeris. He carries a big sword - not so much for the compensating as for the instilling terror factor - and he's not afraid to use it. Sephiroth, if the most convoluted of all FF baddies, is the most infamous due to a bit of drama theater involving an innocent Ancient and his big sword. The one undeniable thing about sephiroth is that he was(is) evil incarnate, and stopping him literally meant(means) the difference between the end of the world and another tomorrow. If you're Sephiroth, please allow me to get the hell out of the way before I iritate you, O Great and Evil one. I really can't think of any good things that can come from someone like sephiroth - perhaps because I'm frozen in terror - so I'll just say "Please don't kill me" and leave you to your own devices. Similar characters include Ultimecia(ff8), and Vormav(fft) Your polar opposite is Yuffie. You can probably get along with Seifer, Delita and Seymour.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 17% on purity

You scored higher than 41% on faith

You scored higher than 47% on strength

You scored higher than 80% on intelligence

I find my result funny because i made it a point to put stuff in about helping others and such...
I guess what really messed up my good/bad score was one question that was prolly weighted heavily.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

Edit: decied I goofed on some questions and redid it.

Here's my result:

You are Yuna!
You scored 21 good or evil, 13 spirituality, 0 power, and 8 intelligence!
Undeniably innocent and intelligent with the slightest - almost invisible - hint of corruption, Yuna, the daughter of High Summoner Braska draws on strong beliefs, her quiet wisdom and the wealth of friendships around her to strike out and defend Spira from Sin. Physical strength is perhaps her only real disability, but she makes up for it with a strong connection to the metaphysical through her deep faith. Throughout FFX, Yuna is faced with a constant stream of tragedy, but she never loses hope - always moving forward with her faith in her heart. Even when that faith proved false, she kept on and fought to find something else to believe in, determined not to give in to Sin's whims. Finally finding a way to defeat Sin's cycle of torment, Yuna again faced tragedy as she faced the loss of her love. Ever determined and hopeful, she kept going on until finally recapturing what she was denied for her sacrifices. Aligned with good, faithful and intelligent, if a bit weak, you are probably a very determined person with a strong belief in something - whether it be God or Starbucks Coffee is up to you. Chances are if you have that much determination coupled with keen knowledge, you'll get far in the world. Just try not to dwell too much on what you might be lacking strength-wise, and you should do well. Similar Characters include Rinoa(ff8), Relm(ff6), Ramza(fft) Your Polar opposite is Kefka. You can probably get along with Bahamut, and you may be able to tolerate Sephiroth or Delita.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 87% on purity

You scored higher than 63% on faith

You scored higher than 20% on strength

You scored higher than 29% on intelligence

Old Result:

You are Bahamut!
You scored 21 good or evil, 13 spirituality, 5 power, and 8 intelligence!
Do you hear that? Something on the horizon stirs a cyclone from thin air, clouds boil and darken, the air grows chill as an unmistakeable sound pierces the air. The clouds part and a stream of pure white light streaks the sky, obliterating anything it touches, sparking countless explosions and drawing both gasps of terror and screams of agony in chorus. Granted, Bahamut has been known to play both sides, but he's usually on the side of good. He's extremely old, very wise, and lacking none of the power he wielded long ago. Basically he's a demi-god, but for our purposes he's the embodiment of all the best traits - intelligence, spirit, strength and good. Appearing in practically every single Final Fantasy in some form or other, Bahamut is synonymous with not only power, but strength of will, wisdom and strength of character. I must applaud you, test taker, for you are in a class all your own. If you really measure up to Bahamut's impressive list of attributes, you're alright in my book. Your polar opposite is the Goblin. You're likely to get along with anyone aligned with Good.

You scored higher than 87% on purity

You scored higher than 63% on faith

You scored higher than 36% on strength

You scored higher than 29% on intelligence

Heh, the main thing's that changed stat wise between this result and my Bahamut result is that my Power droped from 5 to 0 and my % scored on my Strength is 20% and 36%.
"Mithras make every job look sexy"

Name:Narufugihara
Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

Crafts: GS-3, FISH-12, COOK-7, CC-1, WW-3
Swimsuit: Top +1 [X] Bottom +1 [X]

Mules: Narunarusagawa (all my mules are gonna start with Naru >^_^<)

NPC Friend: Yoli Kohlpaka

Jobs I plan to take to AF lvl: WHM, DRG
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

You are Sabin!
You scored 1 good or evil, 11 spirituality, 9 power, and 0 intelligence!
Sabin, the ranger-like brother of King Edgar Figaro, wasn't quite as quick as his brother when they flipped a coin to decide on the heir to the throne. Sabin doesn't hold it against him, though. Sabin never felt he was smart enough to run a Kingdom, anyway. Instead he left the kingdom to study martial arts abroad. When the world started turning sour, Sabin went out from the dojo and followed his fellow student Vargas into the mountains. There he was reunited with his brother and their fates again converged as the apocalypse loomed. Sabin is very strong, having studied so intently for most of his young adulthood, and his loyalty to his friends is undying. Similar to Barret as far as the alignment with good and the strengh, you have one thing Barret lacks - faith. This makes you much more capable of self-reliance. You don't get beaten down by life, but rather beat it back - on your own if you have to. Still you're not the very smartest in the world, but you have plenty of other good traits to make up for it. Similar characters include Rikku(ff10), Zell(ff8), and Freya(ff9) Your polar opposite is Hojo. You can probably get along with Bahamut, and you may be able to tolerate Sephiroth or Seifer.

you know what's Ironic? I LOVE SABIN :o :shock: :?
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Whoohoo
Kitten

Post by Whoohoo »

You are Bahamut!
You scored 15 good or evil, 21 spirituality, 15 power, and 18 intelligence!

Do you hear that? Something on the horizon stirs a cyclone from thin air, clouds boil and darken, the air grows chill as an unmistakeable sound pierces the air. The clouds part and a stream of pure white light streaks the sky, obliterating anything it touches, sparking countless explosions and drawing both gasps of terror and screams of agony in chorus. Granted, Bahamut has been known to play both sides, but he's usually on the side of good. He's extremely old, very wise, and lacking none of the power he wielded long ago. Basically he's a demi-god, but for our purposes he's the embodiment of all the best traits - intelligence, spirit, strength and good. Appearing in practically every single Final Fantasy in some form or other, Bahamut is synonymous with not only power, but strength of will, wisdom and strength of character. I must applaud you, test taker, for you are in a class all your own. If you really measure up to Bahamut's impressive list of attributes, you're alright in my book. Your polar opposite is the Goblin. You're likely to get along with anyone aligned with Good.

Maxi - Midgardsormr - RDM 20, BLM 9
Whoohoo - Ragnarok - RDM 45, DRG 25, WHM 31, SAM 20, NIN 25, BRD 20, THF 20, PLD 20, WAR 21, DRK 20, BST 21, RNG 21, SMN 30, MNK 21, BLM 20, PUP 30 (with all upgrades), BLU 31, COR 1
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

Wow lol I got this :p

You are Sabin!

You scored 21 good or evil, 15 spirituality, 4 power, and 0 intelligence!

Sabin, the ranger-like brother of King Edgar Figaro, wasn't quite as quick as his brother when they flipped a coin to decide on the heir to the throne. Sabin doesn't hold it against him, though. Sabin never felt he was smart enough to run a Kingdom, anyway. Instead he left the kingdom to study martial arts abroad. When the world started turning sour, Sabin went out from the dojo and followed his fellow student Vargas into the mountains. There he was reunited with his brother and their fates again converged as the apocalypse loomed. Sabin is very strong, having studied so intently for most of his young adulthood, and his loyalty to his friends is undying. Similar to Barret as far as the alignment with good and the strengh, you have one thing Barret lacks - faith. This makes you much more capable of self-reliance. You don't get beaten down by life, but rather beat it back - on your own if you have to. Still you're not the very smartest in the world, but you have plenty of other good traits to make up for it. Similar characters include Rikku(ff10), Zell(ff8), and Freya(ff9) Your polar opposite is Hojo. You can probably get along with Bahamut, and you may be able to tolerate Sephiroth or Seifer.

You scored higher than 86% on purity

You scored higher than 70% on faith

You scored higher than 34% on strength

You scored higher than 6% on intelligence
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

You are Seymour
You scored -30 good or evil, -2 spirituality, 19 power, and 32 intelligence!
Seymour - the weird haircut was my first clue. He had all the earmarks of one crazy bastard, and it turned out I was right. An intelligent man, Seymour hides his evil tendencies behind a false devotion to Yevon. The master of his facade (or maester, if you will), not even those closest to him ever knew he had such an evil streak - that is until it fell apart. Never being a spiritual man, Seymour lacked patience. When that wore thin his true nature spilled out bringing his entire house of cards down - and nearly taking Yevon with him. As for you, I'd avoid developing the green eyes of jealousy, and I'd get a haircut, hippie! Anyway, if you're anything like Seymour, you've probably got the whole neighborhood fooled. I'd be careful, though. Seymour fell apart faster than it takes a balloon to pop, so I'd make sure you keep that house of cards guarded very well. Other similar characters include Khaos(ff1), Rufus(ff7) and Norg(ff8) Your Polar opposite is Dagger. You'll probably get along with Sephiroth, and you could tolerate Vincent or Bahamut.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

You are Bahamut! :D

You scored 16 good or evil, 11 spirituality, 9 power, and 16 intelligence!

Do you hear that? Something on the horizon stirs a cyclone from thin air, clouds boil and darken, the air grows chill as an unmistakeable sound pierces the air. The clouds part and a stream of pure white light streaks the sky, obliterating anything it touches, sparking countless explosions and drawing both gasps of terror and screams of agony in chorus.

Granted, Bahamut has been known to play both sides, but he's usually on the side of good. He's extremely old, very wise, and lacking none of the power he wielded long ago. Basically he's a demi-god, but for our purposes he's the embodiment of all the best traits - intelligence, spirit, strength and good.

Appearing in practically every single Final Fantasy in some form or other, Bahamut is synonymous with not only power, but strength of will, wisdom and strength of character.

I must applaud you, test taker, for you are in a class all your own. If you really measure up to Bahamut's impressive list of attributes, you're alright in my book. Your polar opposite is the Goblin. You're likely to get along with anyone aligned with Good.

hehe No wonder I hate goblins so much...... :lol:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

You are Hojo!
You scored -1 good or evil, -1 spirituality, -4 power, and 4 intelligence!

Hojo, the madman who took over the work of better men (and not by fair means) then proceeded to create the Sephiroth clones. He was never particularly strong, and certainly not spiritual, but his intelligence could not be denied - nor could his dark side, forever blind to the utter abomination he created. Now, all that sounds bad, but hey, that doesn't mean you are. Even if you seem to have the personality of a mad scientist, you may very well be working to better mankind. Just watch out for big red cats and former SOLDIERs with bright, yellow, spiky hair. Your polar opposite is Sabin. You'll probably get along with Seymour, Delita or Sephiroth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this funny because I've been applying to Doctor of Pharmacy programs over the last month; seems fitting.

It would also appear that all you Sabins are my opposites.
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

You are Yuna!
You scored 9 good or evil, 9 spirituality, -1 power, and 31 intelligence!
Undeniably innocent and intelligent with the slightest - almost invisible - hint of corruption, Yuna, the daughter of High Summoner Braska draws on strong beliefs, her quiet wisdom and the wealth of friendships around her to strike out and defend Spira from Sin. Physical strength is perhaps her only real disability, but she makes up for it with a strong connection to the metaphysical through her deep faith. Throughout FFX, Yuna is faced with a constant stream of tragedy, but she never loses hope - always moving forward with her faith in her heart. Even when that faith proved false, she kept on and fought to find something else to believe in, determined not to give in to Sin's whims. Finally finding a way to defeat Sin's cycle of torment, Yuna again faced tragedy as she faced the loss of her love. Ever determined and hopeful, she kept going on until finally recapturing what she was denied for her sacrifices. Aligned with good, faithful and intelligent, if a bit weak, you are probably a very determined person with a strong belief in something - whether it be God or Starbucks Coffee is up to you. Chances are if you have that much determination coupled with keen knowledge, you'll get far in the world. Just try not to dwell too much on what you might be lacking strength-wise, and you should do well. Similar Characters include Rinoa(ff8), Relm(ff6), Ramza(fft) Your Polar opposite is Kefka. You can probably get along with Bahamut, and you may be able to tolerate Sephiroth or Delita.

:shock:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

You are Quistis!
You scored 17 good or evil, -3 spirituality, -7 power, and 23 intelligence!

Treppies unite! Quistis Trepe, the overachieving youth who became the mediocre teacher in Final Fantasy 8. Quistis is, by nature, very analytical and observant. She isn't very powerful, and not really spiritual - she's more like a scientist, really. She's a bit too empathic, though, and gets too attached to her causes. In the end she wields her intelligence toward the force of good and has enough mental backup to become a powerful adversary to evil. Similar Characters include Setzer(ff6) and Vivi(ff9) Basically what all this means is that you're fairly average. You have counterbalances for all your shortcomings, and you usually try to do the right thing - like normal people do. If the need arose, you could probably kick some ass, but you would need support. Your polar opposite is Seifer. You can probably get along with Vincent, Yuna or Bahamut.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

You are Yuna!

You scored 26 good or evil, 18 spirituality, -2 power, and 15 intelligence!

You scored higher than 95% on purity

You scored higher than 80% on faith

You scored higher than 10% on strength

You scored higher than 46% on intelligence
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

You are Sabin!

You scored 18 good or evil, 5 spirituality, 1 power, and -4 intelligence!
Sabin, the ranger-like brother of King Edgar Figaro, wasn't quite as quick as his brother when they flipped a coin to decide on the heir to the throne. Sabin doesn't hold it against him, though. Sabin never felt he was smart enough to run a Kingdom, anyway. Instead he left the kingdom to study martial arts abroad. When the world started turning sour, Sabin went out from the dojo and followed his fellow student Vargas into the mountains. There he was reunited with his brother and their fates again converged as the apocalypse loomed. Sabin is very strong, having studied so intently for most of his young adulthood, and his loyalty to his friends is undying. Similar to Barret as far as the alignment with good and the strengh, you have one thing Barret lacks - faith. This makes you much more capable of self-reliance. You don't get beaten down by life, but rather beat it back - on your own if you have to. Still you're not the very smartest in the world, but you have plenty of other good traits to make up for it. Similar characters include Rikku(ff10), Zell(ff8), and Freya(ff9) Your polar opposite is Hojo. You can probably get along with Bahamut, and you may be able to tolerate Sephiroth or Seifer
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Tsybil wrote:You are Yuna!

Tch, goody two shoes. :wink:

Based off Intel your polar opposite should be me..Muahaha
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

You are Seifer!
You scored -24 good or evil, 17 spirituality, 15 power, and -16 intelligence!
Seifer Almasy, a bit of a black sheep at garden, and Squall's one true rival. He's cocky, careless and self-absorbed. All his life he's been trying to find a higher power to attain, and when he finds that power in the Sorceress he quickly abandons Garden in favor of greener pastures. He'd almost be a natural leader if people could get past his lack of self-control, but that's no problem for Raijin and Fujin, who follow him to whatever end. He's strong and loyal to those he deems worthy, but he chooses friends poorly and ultimately finds himself on the wrong side of good. A trancendant character, Seifer does manage to learn his lesson by the end of the tale, but it takes the near destruction of the planet for him to face his misteps. Similar characters include General Leo(ff6), Cid(ff6), and Beatrix(ff9) Your polar opposite is Quistis. You can probably get along with Sephiroth, and you could tolerate Sabin or Bahamut.
lol all right!everyone's fav homicidial back stabbing SOB =^_^= some how i knew it would turn out like this
Onira
Kitten

Post by Onira »

You are Sephiroth!

You scored -12 good or evil, 12 spirituality, 4 power, and 10 intelligence!

In the beginning there was a man, and his name was Sephiroth, and he was bad... very, very bad. Sephiroth is the kind of guy you put a restraining order on before you even meet him. He's got a head full of bad wiring and funny ideas about his place in the world. He thinks he's the son of God, and that's not good when the God he believes in is Jenova. Religious overtones aside, Sephiroth is a sadistic, calculating, intelligent, unrelenting force to be reckoned with. The guy walks through fire, cleaves Behemoths to pieces in one strike and all that before a picnic at the North Cave with Aeris. He carries a big sword - not so much for the compensating as for the instilling terror factor - and he's not afraid to use it. Sephiroth, if the most convoluted of all FF baddies, is the most infamous due to a bit of drama theater involving an innocent Ancient and his big sword. The one undeniable thing about sephiroth is that he was(is) evil incarnate, and stopping him literally meant(means) the difference between the end of the world and another tomorrow. If you're Sephiroth, please allow me to get the hell out of the way before I iritate you, O Great and Evil one. I really can't think of any good things that can come from someone like sephiroth - perhaps because I'm frozen in terror - so I'll just say "Please don't kill me" and leave you to your own devices. Similar characters include Ultimecia(ff8), and Vormav(fft) Your polar opposite is Yuffie. You can probably get along with Seifer, Delita and Seymour.

{hmm}, {that's interesting} *licks blood off katana* <.< >.>
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/AdenSyra/DisgaeaSigcopy.png[/img]
~We are all born incomplete and require another to become whole~
Tangrax
Tomcat

Post by Tangrax »

You are Vincent
You scored 2 good or evil, -4 spirituality, 9 power, and 4 intelligence!
Vincent Valentine, the lone ranger of Final Fantasy 7. Toting a handgun and a heaping helping of inner turmoil, Vincent wasn't a key character in the tale, but he made a great addition if you got him on your team. He was once a Turk - much like Tseng - but later realized he wasn't in the profession he felt right in doing. He paid dearly for his dissent, but came out of it with a bit more wisdom and a lot more power. He may have changed sides once before, but he's found his center now, and he's not about to let his demons drag him back from whence he came. Perhaps you were once on the other side of things, but through experience and a few hard knocks, you've changed your ways - or kept yourself away from the bad side. You've gained a level of wisdom that might make you seem enigmatic, and a physical presence that may inspire fear, but you're good at heart even if you feel like life is one big gray area. You're good to have in a fight, and even better to have in a debate. Similar characters include Delita(fft), Shadow(ff6), Amarant(ff9) and Squall(ff8) Your polar opposite is Izlude. You can probably get along with Bahamut, and you could tolerate Sephiroth or Seymour.

You scored higher than 40% on purity

You scored higher than 7% on faith

You scored higher than 52% on strength

You scored higher than 15% on intelligence

Owned, i answered that honestly as well :P
[img]http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/2261/13377ov.jpg[/img]
--------------------------------
50THF-24NIN-15MNK-13WAR-1WHM-1RDM-1BLM-10DRK-8DRG-1BST
AF1[X]AF2[ ]AF3[ ]AF4[ ]AF5[ ]
[color=green]Dunesn00b: "ok my provoke macro is done"[/color]
[color=red]<Everyone dies>[/color]
[color=green]Dunesn00b: "lol my macro didn't work"[/color]
[color=green]Leader: "I hate you."[/color]
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

The first time I took it I was Bahamut, the second time i took it I was Yuna
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

well when i took it the first time and got sephiroth, i thought the quiz was messed up.. so i took it again.. and got sephiroth

>.< I guess you gotta be cruel to be kind....
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Bahamut here. :D
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

You are Seymour
You scored -12 good or evil, -3 spirituality, 8 power, and 32 intelligence!
Seymour - the weird haircut was my first clue. He had all the earmarks of one crazy bastard, and it turned out I was right. An intelligent man, Seymour hides his evil tendencies behind a false devotion to Yevon. The master of his facade (or maester, if you will), not even those closest to him ever knew he had such an evil streak - that is until it fell apart. Never being a spiritual man, Seymour lacked patience. When that wore thin his true nature spilled out bringing his entire house of cards down - and nearly taking Yevon with him. As for you, I'd avoid developing the green eyes of jealousy, and I'd get a haircut, hippie! Anyway, if you're anything like Seymour, you've probably got the whole neighborhood fooled. I'd be careful, though. Seymour fell apart faster than it takes a balloon to pop, so I'd make sure you keep that house of cards guarded very well. Other similar characters include Khaos(ff1), Rufus(ff7) and Norg(ff8) Your Polar opposite is Dagger. You'll probably get along with Sephiroth, and you could tolerate Vincent or Bahamut.

You scored higher than 12% on purity

You scored higher than 6% on faith

You scored higher than 46% on strength

You scored higher than 97% on intelligence

>.<; my hair
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Tivia wrote:
Tsybil wrote:You are Yuna!

Tch, goody two shoes. :wink:

Based off Intel your polar opposite should be me..Muahaha
/giggle
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

You are Sephiroth!
You scored -7 good or evil, 18 spirituality, 6 power, and 14 intelligence!

You scored higher than 18% on purity

You scored higher than 82% on faith

You scored higher than 45% on strength

You scored higher than 46% on intelligence
Amiricle
Big Cat

Post by Amiricle »

You are Bahamut!
You scored 2 good or evil, 20 spirituality, 16 power, and 25 intelligence!

Took it twice and changed some answers to be more in line & came up with Bahamut both times lol
FFXI~ Cactuar: Isania // Midgardsormyr: Amiricle // Bismark: Amiricle & Kaust
FFXIV~ Sargotanas ~ Ami'a Mihgo
Meowmixer
Tomcat

Post by Meowmixer »

You are Bahamut!
You scored 17 good or evil, 24 spirituality, 12 power, and 8 intelligence!

[img]http://www.sheep.physicsisbroken.com/Theadrinsig3.jpg[/img]

"When the sun sets, the hunt begins"

Theadrin / lvl 53 sam/ 31 war / 31 thf / 18 nin / 12 rng /37 mnk ~ Rank 5

Meowmixer / 13 war / 9 thf/ 7 mnk / ~ Rank 2
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

That's a lot of Bahamuts...let's add another to the mix. XD

You are Bahamut!
You scored 15 good or evil, 9 spirituality, 15 power, and 7 intelligence!
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Kyuiily
Kitten

Post by Kyuiily »

My result You are Bahamut!
You scored 10 good or evil, 18 spirituality, 6 power, and 8 intelligence!
DRG40. WHM 30, WAR 24, SMN 20, MNK 10, BLM 20, RDM 7, SAM 22, NIN 14. DNC 20
RSE: 4/4
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

I sense a trrrend.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Yeah, all the kewl kittys are Bahamuts! :P lol j/k hehe :lol:
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

Ambrey wrote:Yeah, all the kewl kittys are Bahamuts! :P lol j/k hehe :lol:
:rofl: You got that right kitty.

I bet that if every Bahamut changed one or two of their answers they'd be a Yuna like a couple of us did :lol: .

Power to the Bahamut/Yuna kitties :2thumb: .
"Mithras make every job look sexy"

Name:Narufugihara
Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

Crafts: GS-3, FISH-12, COOK-7, CC-1, WW-3
Swimsuit: Top +1 [X] Bottom +1 [X]

Mules: Narunarusagawa (all my mules are gonna start with Naru >^_^<)

NPC Friend: Yoli Kohlpaka

Jobs I plan to take to AF lvl: WHM, DRG
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

lol your probably right. In my case, the questions I'd have to change to be Yuna....well I just don't like lying, even to myself. So I'll just stay Bahamut hehe :D
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]