Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Keavy wrote:Got two of the three new maps for the past. Grauberg and Fort Karugo-Narugo. Need a Gate Breach for the third map so I'll wait until I do my Coffer/NM run for RDM to get the third one.
you do NOT need a gate breach in the past, the banishing gates don't open, theres a way around to the north (not shown on the in game map) its shown on www.ffxi-atlas.com though
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

It might not seem like a lot but....

Two Shikaree Rings!! :D 2 1/2 hours with no one else at all hunting the Stroper Chymes.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Would be good if you could synth them :P

Nothing to report yet, I've been a busy kitty working on my little project, which y'all get to see when it's finished :)
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

/ears perk up

Project? Now you've got me curious! :lol:

Been spending lots of time in the past and tons of fun in campaign (:love: campaign) and the ops- Allied Ribbon of Glory: O But, I've been spending most of my time on SMN.

Sunday I went out to Temple of Ugly to get the offering for Carby Mitts but forgot about the darned Prelate Key being needed so Lod (who insisted on tagging along) and I spent a few hours farming that *&^#@! key with no luck.

Weds when I logged back in after the holidays (Santy Claws was very nice to me this year- despite no male mithra under my tree :( ) Lod told me that he'd gotten a Prelate Key while I was away and so we went to kill Crimson-toothed Pawberry for my Carby Mitts :D

Fun fun fight! Searing Light never broke either of our Stoneskins (Lod's been in love with PLD/rdm lately) and I was /drk for stun and simply kept the elemental he'd called slept as a mana battery :lol: No Light Pact (only one I still need for the elementals too :( ) but Carby Mitts: O so I'm a verry happy kitty^^

*ding* SMN 50 last night (first party in 9 levels with a RDM /faint) and started the AF quests. I want to get them out of the way so I can just level without having to break for the quests like I did with RDM oh so long ago. I already have all the keys I need so its just a matter of doing the quests/hunting down the coffers. Also helps I can use RDM for the quests :lol:

So after a fun fight last night- Evoker's Spats are mine! Its been a good week so far- my endgame shell should take breaks more often :rofl:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Ding! DNC 30, now I can wear those Shikaree Rings, and rewrite all my DNC macros.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Been playing Super Mario Galaxy. Beat the game on the 26th, and then beat it with 120 stars yesterday.

Now I'm at #28 and slowly making my way towards the last few stars. Once I hit #120 with Luigi, I'll unlock a new area and then be done with it.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Small accomplishment, completed all of the Private Second Class Assaults now :) (even though I'm a Superior Private :P)

Also, completed my project but y'all aware of that :P
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

*ding* SMN 51 finally!

Also new personal record for number of deaths in Campaign- I really need to stop Campaigning after midnight. Walking straight into that Jump spamming DRG Orc NM wasn't a very good idea :oops:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

I killed the Valkrum Emperor at 10:46 Friday, then camped him some more yesterday. A 75 NIN managed to claim it and killed it before I could... and got the hairpin.

I'm so pissed about it *Sigh*. Fucking NM camping.

So, I'm working on a tarutaru named "Kayu" for a bit, and I'll see how that goes.

And I'm gonna see how its like leveling a character without getting any outside help.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Taking a break from FFXI to finish up some games I have yet to beat. Working through Blue Dragon now and just started Disc 3.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Just beat Super Mario Galaxy with all 242 Stars.

That includes Mario's 120, Luigi's 120, and both runs of "The Grand Finale Galaxy".

Whew... that was quite a run through. Cosmic Luigi was a pain in the ass to race half the time.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Made it to disc 3 of Blue Dragon. Working on sidequests now and I need the Shoes of Hermes to beat up the Golden Poo Snakes that are on this island so I can level really fast.

Once I finish all the quests I'm gonna start on Shuffle Dungeon.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

got all 3 snowmen from the new years event that apparently began today
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe golden poo snakes, I loved the poo snakes and all the poo :lol:

This is meant to be FFXI accomplishments :P Another 2 merits and I'll have Marksmanship Lv8 and capped combat merits :) I've put Dancer on the side for now, let the bandwagon dissapate first.
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

*Ding* DNC40

And happy new year!
RDM/SMN/WAR/DRG/DNC/BLM/COR/DRK85
Bravura 6/14/10 WARcat +7
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

With the help of a ls-mate, got several Maw's.
Then he helped me get situated for campaign & we went around joining in on some.
The next day I was chillin, watching anime & enjoying how hands-off campaign camping can be!
I just sat my kitty samurai in one spot and waited for a battle to happen.
Every so often I'de change locations.
*dinged* 67 Samurai doing that. :D & I'm 2k into lvl weeee~!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

All jobs recapped and my merits are finally going up for once! <3'ing Campaign I am.

Sword Merits are finally capped for my PLD. Now I just need to get around to capping out Evasion and Parrying and my Combat Skills merits are complete! WEEE! ^________^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Rishutlaw
Tomcat

Post by Rishutlaw »

Reached level 30 for the first time! I'm going to try and get some help with unlocking SAM this weekend.
Kiraku: [lvl 44 SAM] [Lvl 33 MNK] [lvl 25 WAR] [lvl 15 BST] [lvl 10 BLM] [lvl 10 WHM] [lvl 21 THF]

[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/okanestar789/Kir071223003827a.jpg[/img]
http://gamerhaven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Ding Marksmanship Modification Level 8 and capped combat merits :)

(I also saw the new Futurama DVD movie, it's awesome!)
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

*ding* DNC42

Also capped Crit hits, and got GAX to 230 or something. ^^ 10 more level and I can get Steel Cycone and stop being a gimpy war. lol

Sad to say, DRG/DNC is made of fail for soloing. Wyvern is offensive. -.-

So much for {Polearm} {Dancer}
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Got 10 Merits for my Dark Knight.

Completed Zilart Missions 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 lol (Sky Access Finally)

Got Paladin to lvl 35. (Figured id take a Tank job to 75 since I have a support and DD at 75 already)

As for a Goal. My goal is to get my Relic Scythe or Sword Fully upgraded. And then Gracefully Retire from FFXI.

Oh yeah and grats Rishulaw on lvl 30. I remember how great I felt when I hit 30 for the first time also. lol
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Pheonixhawk wrote: As for a Goal. My goal is to get my Relic Scythe or Sword Fully upgraded. And then Gracefully Retire from FFXI.
Good luck on that, it'll keep you playing for the next 5 years at least. XD

Anyhow, another Proto - Ultima bit the dust.
Alas noting else interesting lately.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Sugami wrote:(I also saw the new Futurama DVD movie, it's awesome!)
Its Out!!! :shock:
I'm gonna have to see that
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Finwich wrote:Sad to say, DRG/DNC is made of fail for soloing. Wyvern is offensive. -.-
Yup, that's because Dancer has no spells :P /mage is better anyways, keep your TP and have the wyvern do the hard work :)

Yup it is out although I saw it streamed off a website *cough*alluc.org*cough* but the region 1 DVD is available from amazon.co.uk so it should be in America too :)

I did lots of easy Campaign Ops, harvesting in West Saruta [S] then running back and forth between the Quarter Master and the Ops NPC 'cause I already had the item he wanted :lol:
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

I'm a big RDM geek, but last night I attained perfect convert with HP and MP at 1002. :)

Oh, and my ls attempted JoJ for the first time last night, and won 2/2. Went 1/2 on torque. :)
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Congrats, now for Prudence.

I can tell you before hand that's a rough fight.
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Obtained a Sky ls. Gonna have my first run against Suzaku and Kiran tommorrow. Wish me luck ^-^
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Pheonixhawk wrote:Obtained a Sky ls. Gonna have my first run against Suzaku and Kiran tommorrow. Wish me luck ^-^
Make sure you stay calm and dont crap your pants while fighting Kirin.
Cardian > puppets
[img]http://www.apricotsoft.com/~mimora/star_/ff11/05out1/05out1_006.jpg[/img]
so great being a grey haired Mithra THF
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

*Shameless plug*
I wrote a White Mage guide. Its on a different forum, but the change of scenery will do you good. :lol:
You can find it by Clicking here.
*End of Shameless plug*

I also did some Blue Dragon grinding. Got everyone Accessory +3 and Skill +8 and have almost finished my melee characters on melee jobs and mage characters on mage jobs. They just recently hit 50 and are now around 56. Still working through sidequests and I managed to unlock two achievements. One shame achievement (Surprise attacked 50 times) and one good achievement (100 Back Attacks) so I'm happy.

I have no idea what I'll do tomorrow. Probably more Blue Dragon. Still want to beat that Dragon for the Black Barrier Device and the shoes that guarantee first attack.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

First time pulling Dynamis Xarcabard o.o

That is hard stuff :shock:
A lot harder then the cities or even glacier.

Pulled it on whm all the way :3