Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Katina
Big Cat

Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

Post by Katina »

:D HELLO EVERYONE!!!! Thought I'd make a new topic thats just uplifting and peaceful. Just wanted to see what ppl are trying to do or have done recently that really makes you happy in the game.

SRY IF THIS IS A DOUBLE POST
I looked a couple pages back but saw nothing similar.
IF THIS IS A DOUBLE POST PLZ just nicely tell a moderator to delete it :D
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

As I've Told the Pride and Shynkino's LS, The one thing that makes me happy is helping everyone I can, I dont want anything in return, I dont need or deserve anything, All I want to be happy is to help and work my tail off. Hell I've even skipped my last 2 pieces of AF becuase its not important anymore, I get more joy out of watching other people succeed thanks to my asisstance :D
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:D :D KarouKaniyashia I wish I knew more ppl like you on my server.
8)
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

:shock: *watchs the bouncy bouncy in topic makers sig*........

umm..... yeah 8shakes head* sorry about that but uhh yeah i'm lvling cloth crafting and trying to get blm to 50 so i can farm decent things to get my mules cloth crafting from 12 to around 100. my goal is after my crafting is high enough i want to synth all my new armor for blm with my name on it^^ err well my mules name any ways which is sakane a cute lil male taru
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Katina wrote::D :D KarouKaniyashia I wish I knew more ppl like you on my server.
8)
*shrugs* Well it seems to be the only thing I'm good at lately, I just can't get good parties, i dont have the enegery or paitence for other stuff, So I rent myself out as a free tool to use, I dont mind really, if it keeps me playing, fine by me.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:As I've Told the Pride and Shynkino's LS, The one thing that makes me happy is helping everyone I can, I dont want anything in return, I dont need or deserve anything, All I want to be happy is to help and work my tail off. Hell I've even skipped my last 2 pieces of AF becuase its not important anymore, I get more joy out of watching other people succeed thanks to my asisstance :D

Last two pieces of War AF kind of suck anyway. I know cause I still have to get my leggins and my body piece. Don't remember the stats of the leggins but the body isnt really worth it cause at like 59 you need to use a Hauby anyway. Body AF comes in handy if ur trying to tank or pull hate off ur pt/friends tho.

Btw, did you say you rent urself out as a tool? If thats the case I might have a use for a cute blonde haired kitty! LOL j/k :D
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:As I've Told the Pride and Shynkino's LS, The one thing that makes me happy is helping everyone I can, I dont want anything in return, I dont need or deserve anything, All I want to be happy is to help and work my tail off. Hell I've even skipped my last 2 pieces of AF becuase its not important anymore, I get more joy out of watching other people succeed thanks to my asisstance :D
That is really admirable attitude and I wish there were more people like us. I sincerely enjoy helping others too and spend most of my time just wondering around as a WHM and looking for anyone needing assistance. :)

Well, I guess I must admit there is something I'm aiming at ultimately: I want to get fame as a 'goody-two-shoes'... :roll:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Ambrey wrote:

Last two pieces of War AF kind of suck anyway. I know cause I still have to get my leggins and my body piece. Don't remember the stats of the leggins but the body isnt really worth it cause at like 59 you need to use a Hauby anyway. Body AF comes in handy if ur trying to tank or pull hate off ur pt/friends tho.

Btw, did you say you rent urself out as a tool? If thats the case I might have a use for a cute blonde haired kitty! LOL j/k :D
Paladins started demanding haubby becuase they couldnt handle full war af, which isnt right. A true paladin can hold hate against our af, I just honestly, am stopping all jobs where i'm at to just help, I wont ever finish anything I start, so its easier this way to say I had a good run for myself and let others stories and legends continue, besides background players like me are always in need hehe
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:Paladins started demanding haubby becuase they couldnt handle full war af, which isnt right. A true paladin can hold hate against our af, I just honestly, am stopping all jobs where i'm at to just help, I wont ever finish anything I start, so its easier this way to say I had a good run for myself and let others stories and legends continue, besides background players like me are always in need hehe
I've never demanded anyone to wear anything else...gotta admit, a WAR two levels higher than me using WAR AF is hard to tank against, but I can still do it. ^^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Shanpu
Tomcat

Post by Shanpu »

:lol: well think of it this way, if ur having trouble getting party invites now, by the time to get to sky WAR is the best DD available for statues, so endgame you guys are highly saught after hauby or no. WAR relic has even more emnity+ than ur AF and PLD are supposedly a hate machine they can deal with it or step aside and grumble :P and later on u wont have to bother with PLDs much anyway, cause they're generally not all that great vs higher level statues and dragons, at least not to xp on, i'm sure they can do some crayz stuff, just not ideal for limit point party imo.

Anyways, my point really is, just do what makes u happy, dont play for anyone else's sake. Helping people is all good, and i;ve had alot of fun helping people on alexander, but at the end of the day, if people are pressuring you in to equipping a certain way or playing certain jobs then it wil suck the fun out of it, there is more to do than xp granted, but afterall we're all here for the {excitement} right?
THF75 NIN75 RNG75 BRD75 BST75 MNK75 BLU75
RDM75 SAM50 WAR75 WHM42 SMN37 COR23 BLM66

BastokRank 10
Sky: O
Moon: O
Sea: O
Alchemy: Artisan(74)
Cooking: 18
Goldsmithing: 28
Smithing: 22
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Shanpu wrote:Anyways, my point really is, just do what makes u happy, dont play for anyone else's sake. Helping people is all good, and i;ve had alot of fun helping people on alexander, but at the end of the day, if people are pressuring you in to equipping a certain way or playing certain jobs then it wil suck the fun out of it, there is more to do than xp granted, but afterall we're all here for the {excitement} right?
Damn straight :) Helping people is good - and I get a lot out of it - but I don't get anything out of being bossed around.

Anyway, I did my first party as WHM, and it went pretty well. In the dunes no less! At lvl 10! I was pretty pleased with that. And I finally made a trip over to Bastok, to join the guilds. I've been meaning to do that for ages.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

heh, I just dont think Its worth going the extra effort, I had my fun, time to let others. To Quote Squall, "Its not my problem."
Kiren
Tomcat

Post by Kiren »

I got the Carbuncle Ruby on the second drop from Poison Leeches outside Mhaura. That was really fun.
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kiren.png[/img][/url]
Level 31 THF/23 DRG/17 NIN/8 SMN/16 WAR/10 SAM
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Well, for my Elvaan WHM (I know, I know) :P ... let's see... I got WHM AF1 and 2, did solo mini-fork avatar battles to get Garuda, Ifrit, Ramuh, Shiva and Titan, leveled SMN to 24, leveled Cooking to 11, helped a friend get DRK AF1 and finally started the Promy missions.

With Josiejo, I... leveled SAM to 13 and logged out in the Dunes. :P
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I did some searching. A small goal has appeared underneath my main one....
Finding where my Eliathanis disappeared to.
Eli, wherever you are, please come home, I'm so lonely without you, I just want to put my eyes on you one last time.... :(
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Over the next week or so I need to get my MP RSE pieces. I'm also helping an Elvaan friend of mine get hers. I'm mostly staying in Bastok though, doing alot of crafting for skill ups and profit. (Silver Ingots cost about 24k to make on my server, and sell for 36k-40k. It's just like minting gil.)

I would -love- to get back out and finish leveling my subs (Sam and War). But recently we 'upgraded' our connection. We now use satalite(sp?). >.< There is a full 1-2 second lag. I hit the provoke macro, and the person who had hate has been hit three times by the time my voke goes off. SC are impossible unless I''m the starter. And because of the lag, FFXI sometimes thinks I'm not there, and will occasionally boot me. I can count on being booted once every 45min-1hour.....yeah....so untill our neighborhood can get cable or I can move my computer to someplace with a more reliable internet, I'm forced to sit where I am and make gil. ^.^;;;

What good is making it when you can't use it?
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

KarouKaniyashia wrote: Finding where my Eliathanis disappeared to.
I ate him. :?

Other than that, ive finally quit all MMORPG games(yes, I finally quit WoW). I plan on staying MMORPG free untill Phantasy Star Universe comes out. Although since I have so much free time now, I don't know what to do with it all.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Honeypot wrote:
KarouKaniyashia wrote: Finding where my Eliathanis disappeared to.
I ate him. :?

Other than that, ive finally quit all MMORPG games(yes, I finally quit WoW). I plan on staying MMORPG free untill Phantasy Star Universe comes out. Although since I have so much free time now, I don't know what to do with it all.
Thanks Honeypot, I feel better now hehe *hugs*
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

You're welcome. I aim to please.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:I did some searching. A small goal has appeared underneath my main one....
Finding where my Eliathanis disappeared to.
Eli, wherever you are, please come home, I'm so lonely without you, I just want to put my eyes on you one last time.... :(
Woohoo karou likes them tall boys :P
Aony
Housecat

Post by Aony »

Well, I've been helping people most of my time. Letsee here, I was helping darkrose get Dragoon last night, but didnt get too far unfortunately cuz i had to go to bed. Then I helped a few new people get some kazham keys...gonna help them fight the dragon soon...

Other than that, for myself, I want to finish my last solo avatar battle (Ramuh, of course) and wanna get my thf to 50 to get Genkai 1 with the other kitties who are doing it. thats pretty much it.
[url=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6779/sigaony7am.gif[/img][/url]

thf: 70 drg: 50 nin: 36 smn: 30 whm: 33 blm: 21 war: 25 drk: 13 sam: 10 brd: 9 mnk: 10 pld: 10 Blu: 8 cor: 11 pup: 5

All Thief AF obtained! :thumb:

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheresyourgod1sh.jpg
Thanatos02
Kitten

Post by Thanatos02 »

My current goals are to get to level 30 (lack of time!), get my cool RSE, and my newest crafting goal is to be able to make Eisen gear.

My last crafting goal was to be able to make Bronze Beds, and I can. ^_^
Fear not: for no-one can obstruct
Our passage: it is decreed so on high.
Await me here. Comfort your weary soul
And feed it with high hopes till I return;
For I will not forsake you here in Hell.
- [i]The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri[/i]
[i] Canto 8 [/i]
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Longterm - get whm to 75 :?

get my AF armor, level faster(for some reason theres not a demand 51whm :shock: ), get nin and thf to 15, complete my FeiYin quests(D2,TeleVazhl,M5-1), finish Prom-Dem ENM, and lvl my NPC.
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:D :D sakono thx on the sig and I love blm maybe you can give me tips.
:D :D Kiren gratz on your luck on carby ruby
:D :D Josiejo I'm glad to hear another whm in the house.
:D :D Eviticus gl on the rse and I bet that lag will go away soon.
:D :D Aony thats nice to hear I hope SE is nice to you on the G1 drops.
:D :D Thanatos02 gratz on the crafting beds and you will hit lvl 30 soon.
:D :D Cyndari lol I want whm to 75 too and dont worry you will lvl so fast soon you'll be 60 in no time trust me.

:D 8) I hope to hear from more of the site and best of luck till next time :D 8)

Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Lately I haven't played but my goals still stand...

-Thief to 75
-get utsusemi:ni
-get black mage to 41(warp II)
-bst to 35
-get a genin earring (cant believe I never got one)
and some other stuff I can't remember...

I'm 72 right now and hoping to get back to hardcore leveling when I get back on...
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Sadly, my lag problem won't go away. It's how the system is set up. The signal goes from my computer, to the satalite dish, to the satalite, to the ISP's satalite dish, to the internet.....and then back. With all the transitions in mediums, the lag is here to stay. My only hope is cable internet...
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Eviticus wrote: My only hope is cable internet...
Option:
Wi-Fi?
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

Eviticus you sound very smart. At least you know tech wise to a degree what the cause of the problem is. I'm sure you can solve the problem if you truly want to. Heck you could probably fix it cable wise for yourself. :D

8) I can only show you the door. You must be the one to open it.

Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Goals, short term:

Level 60 so I can wear my RDM AF hat ~ 10K now.

WHM to 42 for my last Teleport spell.

Level BLM sometime SOON.

Goals, long term:

Get my crafts back to where they were before I restarted.

Zillart 6 - the end.

Promyvion Holja and Dem.

Get some SERIOUS ACC + gear so I can melee again. If I can find a party where I can melee as a RDM.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

I... I managed to get Leatherworking up to 7... yeah, that's all I got.

Hopefully, I can get it higher than that though so I can, like... stop making Solea and losing gil due to sheep leather synthing.