Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

I know...I think we made most of the jokes last night while we were heading down there.

We also have a taru in the shell who kept offering his "organ" to me and one of the other Mithra's on last night. I swear its some sort of requirement that male taru be perverts.... :lol:

Edit- ooh pagey claim in the name of kitties everywhere!
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Should have told him his "organ" was too small :P

Not much to report, did few Under Observation runs and we (by "we" and mean "me") netted on Erase and that was it. Unfortunately Erase's price has been totally killed so instead of a good 250K like it used to be it's worth 3K :(

There are like no more good BCNM or KSNM, most of it is worthless now :(
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

I usually tell them there's a second tail on my front side.
(Usually very effective! and true.)

In case it doesn't work I tell em that my doggy Fenrir would like a bite of their spleen if they don't gtfo and fast.

And no, BCNMs and KSNMs aren't as profitable as they used to be....
Usually for some gil I rather either take my chances and do the treasures and trubulations BCNM50 or solo the Shooting Fish BCNM20 on my smn, ENMs and the uncapped ISNM Shadows of the mind hoping to net a khroma ore.

Otherwise KS99 only.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

360 coffin arrived today and, funny enough, the FedEx guy remembered me from last time!

Hopefully my brand new 360 will be here by Friday so Kiraku and I can FINALLY get our stuff done.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

After going to every city- I found the only silver obi up for sale on any AH on Remora so now Hyorin Obi: O :D

Did KC BCNM last night with two friends- RNG, RDM, RDM. Went really well, despite getting off to a bad start when the RNG forgot to bring a level 60 cap bow...

Nothing really good dropped, but 45k from the oxblood isn't exactly chump change these days. Since we all have tons of seals (3.75 stacks for me atm- can you tell I solo a lot? :lol: ) we're going to start doing them more often.
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

What he do? Throw arrows at the monsters? :lol: Think there's like even less chance of Kraken Club than Peacock Charm. My friend actually wants the charm (instead of money) and the other needs a couple of Ni scrolls so I'll still help them even if it is a net loss for me :lol:
Sold Erase to NPC for 1.4K instead of AH for 3K :P

Fishing level 15 :) Met a nice fisher who told me about a more profitable spot in SSG, skillups be slower but the money be better and quicker sells (still got loads of Dark Bass to shift :().
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

THF37! Yay! While I do adore Flee and Trotter boots, I put that job to rest and am picking up DRK with my static.

Also Steel Cyclone: O I am not a gimp war anymore!

(Well, I guess I'm a little gimp since I still have to finish GS, but it's level 236... So getting close to at least getting the WS.)
RDM/SMN/WAR/DRG/DNC/BLM/COR/DRK85
Bravura 6/14/10 WARcat +7
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Hit 30 MNK somewhere during the weekend. My LS wanted me to help with Jormy, and I got a party invite before I actually left.

3 hours, a CFH, and a wipe later, we ended up bringing him down to 87%. Damn Ice Elementals and Snoll's Hypothermal Combustion.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Oh my...I've dealt with a CFH Kirin a few times but a CFH Jormy?!

/shudder

Sugami- yea, KC is only like a 2% drop from the bc and I think PCC is 4 or 5%.

Lod actually just warped back to town to get his bow and a new orb while the other RDM and I dou'd him down. Kite/nuke works very well with him- if not for the time limit (and level cap) I could see a RDM being able to solo him easily. I'm sure a BLM could do it at 60 if they brought enough meds.

Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Our Linkshell has someone that is famous for CFH'ing.
He CFH'd Jorm and JoL so far.

Luckily Jorm was at 97% and JoL at 99% when he did. >.>

Jorm isn't easy indeed if you count the adds along with the big purple cuty himself.
You'll want at least 6 people outside to take care of those alone, 12 would be even better in case of multiple adds.
Especially when he's nearing the end he likes to horrid roar three times in a row.
Which is a full dispel (All buffs+food) + full hate reset....
That's where he also likes to spike flail as well if the third person with hate seems to stand out of range of his head.

Example:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

At the Time of this post.... Busho.....TP Ring from DM and the Mission Clear!! Thanks to my Dynamis Shell for sticking up for me~
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Fishing level 16 :D

Also did Lamia #13 Assault (easy) but failed Lebros Supplies (or whatever it is called)... stupid crawlers :(
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Fishing level 17 :D

Did my first Proto Omega yesterday :) We won, think it went as well as planned and a couple of lucky people got bits for Homam Zucchetto and Gambieras (I wasn't able to lot).

Felt a bit useless on my COR, I shall have to look into cheap MP gear and go /RDM next time. We should be doing two more in next couple of runs :)
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

I was in a LS that CFH on two seperate occasions on Jorm. lol Once at 25% too XD
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

{Tachi of Trials} :D
Started working off the latent last night.
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

02-21-2008

It starts....

Goal:

Page claimed!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I got my Relic Lance ages ago but have no intention of upgrading it :P

Ding Fishing level 19 :D I think the real accomplishment is reaching 19 without noticing I hit 18 first :lol:
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Ding, 36 MNK.

Managed to get levels 30-36 today, hoping to achieve 41 by Sunday, and at this rate, I should. Anyways, off to sleep. This kitty is tired!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Fishing level 20 and initiate rank :D
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:) *doubleding*
Dancer 17
Samurai 72

Shirai: {/welcome} to club upgrade :D
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

*ahem* WARRIORS STONE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/6!!!!!!
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Managed to fish a Bastore Bream from SSG :lol: Didn't know you could get them there :lol: :?

Second Omega run went smoothly :) 3 drops (body, legs and feet) sadly none for me yet, I need more points :(
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Sugami wrote:Managed to fish a Bastore Bream from SSG :lol: Didn't know you could get them there :lol: :?

Second Omega run went smoothly :) 3 drops (body, legs and feet) sadly none for me yet, I need more points :(
At least you've got a shell, i can't find one that runs at a time I can actually be online for. :oops:

As for me, capped out Evasion merits, THF is 75 now (with a 20k buffer, yay!), and finally got me a Thunder Gorget, and also rose to Lance Corporal rank. =^.^=
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

finally beat promy mea, so now I'm finally done with CoP chapter 1
I also got my map of tavasnia
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

66 Pup in 7 hours.

I flagged up around 5 tonight, nothing happening on the race channels, well that I wanted to get involved with (When the same lunatic in a corvette that you've been 9dozen times insists on a "rematch" you just give on that crap). So I got a pt, PLD, SMN, PUP, SAM, THF, MNK. Well Aurore has Cure IV and WHM Head. So I did that. Next thing I see is the smn going "Holy crap, that puppets 100x better then the whms we had so far!!" That worried me. This worried me more, "I think I'll just DD and Buff and let the puppet do the work." Only because I just became that smn's best friend. I'm DDing, He's DDing, the Puppet's spamming Cure IV and not pulling hate, and when Aurore ran low, I jsut reactivated her for a fresh tank (Now I understand why "Convert" is an RDM's Best friend.)

So later we get some new members and in the end it was PLD, PUP, SMN, MNK, SAM, NIN (yes a NIN). The Nin dded, and aurore cured, with the smn tossing in some cures if I got overloaded (which in the end was nonstop :x ) Then the Sam had to go, no worries, we had 2 objectives left, get our mnk Dragon Kick, and the smn his level which we did.

Thus it just goes to prove, that Lolpup is the biggest load of BS Ever. Every party I used my pup with has absolutley loved it. Even with the whm head, they love that I can reduce what a curing mage has to do by themselves in a party ^_^
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

I could've sworn I posted this last night...oh well, must have forgotten to hit post or something (it was pretty late when I went to post).

Anyway- 8-4 complete!!!! :D :D

My ls is laughing their heads off over the win- it was a pick up party for the mission and while things went ok for most of the battle around when Prommy hit 10% things got rough.

He started spamming his AoE stun and was just giving the other mages and me a ton of trouble keeping everyone healed, but we got him down to 2% when the BLM and other RDM died. The other RDM rr'd and started CS+Nuking Tier one nukes. That got him down to 1%, Prishe and Sel were really the only ones left alive and functional so I tossed a Bio II on him fully expecting to die...and just as he was turning towards me- he fell down!

I am never going to live down winning all my tough CoP fights with a Bio II...

Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Kintrra wrote:At least you've got a shell, i can't find one that runs at a time I can actually be online for. :oops:
I actually have two shells, seeing as my social LS (Cake) is doing Limbus runs :P Sadly their times totally conflict with the other guys so can't do it with them just yet.

Scarlett, you posted it in the wrong thread :P

Ding Fishing level 23 :D I also managed to ninja another level, got 22 without realising I had already hit 21 :lol:
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

DRK39 *ding*

It's pretty fun so far. Just as long as I cancel Souleater fast...

Waiting on my b/f to get his to 56 so he can join my DNC's static so we can start that up again!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Ding! Got 30-41 over the weekend =D.

Raging Fists kicks so much ass... Can't wait to see how much damage I'll be dishing out later on =D
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

:oops: :roll: So that's what happened too it- I probably should refrain from posting when I'm sleep deprived. Thanks :lol: