Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

7 AF? Bloody hell, did that include 4 BST pieces that no one wanted? :lol:

Edit: Claimed Page 141 :P
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Sugami wrote:7 AF? Bloody hell, did that include 4 BST pieces that no one wanted? :lol:
Oddly enough there were no duplicates. The one BST piece went to someone who wanted it, secondary preference. The shock was the free lot on the THF piece.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Finally!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Sugami wrote:7 AF? Bloody hell, did that include 4 BST pieces that no one wanted? :lol:
Our record is 17 AF2 and 3x100

Seven isn't too shabby, though, particularly if it's not going FFA. Our best Bastok had 7 non-FFA out of 13 total (so 6x AF2 rotted ><). We often get as few as two non-FFA at cities. ; ;

I so wish you could trade one AF2 part for another from the same city. Perhaps with a currency fee to balance it out -- perhaps permit trades for other zone parts, too, if you've beaten that zone. FFA/rots are depressing.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

SCH 20. No, I am not joking. Logged in today as SCH 13, was soloing in La Theine Plateau when I got an invite. Started out slow, thanks to a n00b NIN who not only did not have Utsusemi: Ichi but had no idea whatsoever how to obtain the scroll :shock: We did our best to help but he just wanted us to abandon the party, switch to our main jobs, and help him get the scroll. F*** that, we all said. I'm a nice person but farming 250 Yagudo Necklaces and walking someone through Sea Serpent Grotto is where I draw the line. You can do that yourself. I did!

He soon left, we got a SAM to tank, and things went from craptacular to acceptable. At 15, a party member d/c and never returned so we got a THF to fill his spot who came with two PL's. We happily chained IT Damselfly's and Pug's and the exp poured in. by 18, the pugs weren't doing it for us and we were down to five because our JP Monk dinged 20 and went to bed. So we went to the Gobbie camp, kept on going, and I dinged 20 after a couple hours. We kept at it for a while longer, waiting for a few others to ding 20. They did, we disbanded, and I now need 2.7K to get to 21.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Rishutlaw
Tomcat

Post by Rishutlaw »

Keavy wrote:Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

SCH 20. No, I am not joking. Logged in today as SCH 13, was soloing in La Theine Plateau when I got an invite. Started out slow, thanks to a n00b NIN who not only did not have Utsusemi: Ichi but had no idea whatsoever how to obtain the scroll :shock: We did our best to help but he just wanted us to abandon the party, switch to our main jobs, and help him get the scroll. F*** that, we all said. I'm a nice person but farming 250 Yagudo Necklaces and walking someone through Sea Serpent Grotto is where I draw the line. You can do that yourself. I did!

He soon left, we got a SAM to tank, and things went from craptacular to acceptable. At 15, a party member d/c and never returned so we got a THF to fill his spot who came with two PL's. We happily chained IT Damselfly's and Pug's and the exp poured in. by 18, the pugs weren't doing it for us and we were down to five because our JP Monk dinged 20 and went to bed. So we went to the Gobbie camp, kept on going, and I dinged 20 after a couple hours. We kept at it for a while longer, waiting for a few others to ding 20. They did, we disbanded, and I now need 2.7K to get to 21.
Wow! :o

I saw you when I logged on today and you were still at 13. I just hit 21 myself today, so if you want to party in {Quifim Island} with me sometime, just let me know.
Kiraku: [lvl 44 SAM] [Lvl 33 MNK] [lvl 25 WAR] [lvl 15 BST] [lvl 10 BLM] [lvl 10 WHM] [lvl 21 THF]

[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/okanestar789/Kir071223003827a.jpg[/img]
http://gamerhaven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

First wing of Einherjar completed!

Rossweisse's Chamber
Grimgerde's Chamber
Siegrune's Chamber
All completed, now I have to wait for the people that missed other runs to get there.
(I was one of the few at every run basicly.)
First run I died in as well, went full dual wield/haste on the boss with SV Madrigal/March and Haste (Hundred katanas GO!),
which got me a whee bit much hate after our Kraken drk and Riddill war bit the dust.
(Especially painful when a mob hits you for 800+ damage on normal hits :shock: )

And an accomplishment not for me but my LS.

Our first completed relic!
Congratulations Plasma!
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

DNC33 *ding*

This is thanks to two amazing JP onry parties I had. First was DNC DNC WHM WAR SAM SCH- this took me from 29-31. SCH dced and we went with 5 until the rest wanted to go to bed. The other party was DNC DNC NIN BLM WAR BRD. We were eating up gobs, and I got to about 2k into 33 when my power went out ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Oh well. At least I'm out of the Jungles!
RDM/SMN/WAR/DRG/DNC/BLM/COR/DRK85
Bravura 6/14/10 WARcat +7
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Tried to exp SMN yesterday since there was a Blizzaga going on outside my house. 3.5k/2hrs and one party wipe later I switched back to RDM and beat up some campaign mobs for a bit :D

With the holidays next week hopefully I can sit down and do some serious SMN levelling- I'm getting really sick of 46 :lol:

Did Central Temenos for the first time last week (CT 3)- very fun! Last night's NE Appyllon run went really well and our THF's TH was working over time- 74 coins! :o Last time we did that one we ended up with like 22 :lol:

We're planning on our first Proto-Omega this Thurs since we've (finally) got a good solid group of regular Sea goers. Can't wait :D
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Dancer 20!! <3 Korokola Tunnel.

Now I have to learn steps and flourishes. Maybe if I get them down, I can convince the WARs that they can let me take the hate.

I have been leveling as DNC/BLU. I like the ability to tune my stats with the BLU spells, but the only ones I use are Cocoon and Pollen. What are our other dancing kitties using and enjoying as subs?

Basic plans are to stop at 40, at least until the DNC AF is out. Also to think about leveling NIN to sub after 50 for DW 2. /sigh I hate NIN. And after partying with so many perfectly lousy NIN tanks, I flat refuse to be another. So far I have soloed NIN to 20. And will probably solo it to 37 if I take it that far.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Rishutlaw wrote: Wow! :o

I saw you when I logged on today and you were still at 13. I just hit 21 myself today, so if you want to party in {Quifim Island} with me sometime, just let me know.
I'll be on for quite a bit for the next couple of weeks. You know how to find me and I'll gladly level with you :)

Employer's moving to a bigger (and hopefully better smelling) office building so from the 18th to the 3rd of January I get time off from work! Paid, thankfully and I plan on spending as much of it as I can playing SCH. My goal is to get SCH to 50, retire it until AF is released, then when AF comes out start leveling it again.

When I have 50SCH I'm gonna work on RDM and finish MP merits with WHM to bide my time.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

Drachen Armet +1 : O
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Holy crap! Tell her I said grats on her GKT Relic.

Managed to get from 9 to 20 before the weekend, and have been working up Ninja from 20 ever since this weekend. Just dinged 31 this morning, and plan on hitting up Yhoator one last time so I can get 32 or 33, and then I'll make my way to Garlaige Citadel where I'll bring my Ninja to 37, put the Katanas down, and begin the gil fest in Whitegate so I can get some good fundings for Thief.

And then maybe work up Club in mah spare time. :D

So happy I'll have this done and over with.
Rishutlaw
Tomcat

Post by Rishutlaw »

Dream Robe+1, Dream Hat+1, Dream boots+1, and whatever else they throw out there will absolutly stab my wallet in the back, make it committ suicide, and then combust. Besides, no one plans to pay their loans from me until after the event. :(

Somehow I'll find a way to get all of the stuff though.

And I got my chocobo license!
Kiraku: [lvl 44 SAM] [Lvl 33 MNK] [lvl 25 WAR] [lvl 15 BST] [lvl 10 BLM] [lvl 10 WHM] [lvl 21 THF]

[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/okanestar789/Kir071223003827a.jpg[/img]
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Dream Boots +1
*ding* SAM 66

How long did it take for that GKT to be fully upgraded?
Hehee, I'm working on mine... So far I have the Ito & the 3 M. silverpieces.
One of my ls mates is working on clothcraft so hopefully she can synth the Siren's Macreme I need... and just gotta stalk AH for relic steel :?
Yes, SAM isn't 75 yet, but I figured I should start now & maybe the 1st upgrade will be done by the time I'm 75 :D
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tianshii wrote:How long did it take for that GKT to be fully upgraded?
Hehee, I'm working on mine... So far I have the Ito & the 3 M. silverpieces.
One of my ls mates is working on clothcraft so hopefully she can synth the Siren's Macreme I need... and just gotta stalk AH for relic steel :?
Yes, SAM isn't 75 yet, but I figured I should start now & maybe the 1st upgrade will be done by the time I'm 75 :D
About 3/4 years from stage 1 to 5 sponoring their own dynamis runs and selling and trading currencies.
I've never started to even plan to get a relic weapon, it's just too expensive for my taste.

Anyhow to post an accomplishment:
I claimed my first HNM!
This also completes my quest to get all 3 HQ king titles.
Behemoth Dethroner
Aspidochelone sinker
And now Nidhogg Slayer.

Next:
I'm looking at you Wyrms!

[edit]
Goody ding!
Page claimed in the spirit of Mithramas!
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

DNC34 *ding*

and then I fell asleep ; ;
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Ding: Ninja @ 35. Got halfway before I was forced to go to sleep (I would have been up until 2:00 A.M. trying to get 37 if it wasn't for him :lol: )

Today I'm going to work on getting those last two levels, before stopping all leveling and focusing on collecting money. I'd like to get my hands on Utsusemi: Ni and twenty levels worth of Thief Equipment before I continue on.
Finwich
Housecat

Post by Finwich »

My LS killed our first outside Jailer last night in sea. ^^ Did Jailer of Hope x2 with 14 people. :) Was a lot of fun. Torque didn't drop either time, and I got an auto lotted Hope staff. lol
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Ding! Ninja = 37.

WOOOOOT! Finally thats done and over with. Now I can focus on the better things in life.

Selling myself to Whitegate for 1-3k gil at a time. If all goes well, I should have my equipment ready for 60. I got just about everything I'll need. Just need mah back, body, earrings, and weapons until level60. And then I'll jump Thief to 60, quit for a bit to gain some more money/skill up X-bow/throwing, and then finish up with 75 and begin Ranger.

And after that... maybe I'll start up Warrior -> 37 and begin Monk.
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:wink: *pets Fafnir* how ya doin' pretty dragon XD
hehee, I like that dead PLD snack by his back foot there :lol:

I know it's gonna take me a long time to upgrade GKT, but I figured its worth a shot^^ so I'm going to try.

Congrats on your birdcage staff Finwich.
I found a decent use for it in that walls assault (need the virtue stones for it's multi hit of course)

accomplishment: *ding* Samurai 66 (4k to 67!! I can almost taste 70) :D

Tried salvage w/ my ls since I happened to be off (usually workin') and we got some card they were all excited about :lol:
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tianshii wrote::wink: *pets Fafnir* how ya doin' pretty dragon XD
hehee, I like that dead PLD snack by his back foot there :lol:
Yeah that's what happens when someone in the alliance tags a darter. >.<
Anyway this really helped:

As for today's accomplishment:
I pulled Dynamis bastok and won with an hour left to farm.
Loot:
5 AF and 2 100's.
Wyrm Brais: Mine! (With DRG sitting at lvl 1 >.>; )

This was also the first Dynamis I pulled myself. @.@;
I will be pulling other Dynamis' for my LS from now on though.

And Obtained Suzaku's Sune-Ate for my fire resist build.
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Sitting in White Gate and stealing from the rich to fund my Thief =3.

So far I'm nearly equipped. I got my earrings done (Just need anoher 80k and I'll have a Genin earring. I'll need it when I work on my RNG). After which I'll work on a Scorpion Harness, and finally my weapons.

After that, it'll be off to AF1, Lizzy Boots, and Empress Hairpin before I work on Thief to 60. Then I'll stop for weapon shopping, getting my stuff for 75, and working again.

I'll be O-hat less though. Should start thinking about getting that done soon.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

:lol: Wyrm Brais was my first Relic and I've seen buttloads of it drop in the short time I've done Dynamis :P

I got two merits through Campaign Battles, does that count as an accomplishment? :lol: Sitting on three merits ATM, going to put it into Dagger to get it up to Lv4 then the next one will be Marksmanship for Lv8 and capped combat merits :)
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Dingx4!

SCH 24 and I feel like I need a break from it. Did some crafting earlier and definitely ready to get back to meriting WHM and will soon level RDM again.

I got almost all my elemental staves (Like three left to get) I got all my gear except for Errant/Wise which I'll grab when I hit 72, and I have only a few Tier II nukes and one Tier III nuke left to get and I'll have everything I need to take RDM to 75.
Rishutlaw
Tomcat

Post by Rishutlaw »

Had some fun doing a Garrison with my other LS. There were some decent drops, but i didn't recieve anything.

I got Monk (main) to 26 after Keavy helped me get the Kazahm keys.

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

My group claimed Behemoth and won on our first time camping him ever. Was pretty fun. I had got a bit worried cause I was the one to provoke him. (Drk Tank = Squishy) Veery scary. Got a few Hides as a drop tho. /Cheers ^^
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Another Dynamis successfully pulled by me :)
Beaucedine glacier granting us many many drops!

BST DRG PLD NIN RDMx2 and 2 Jadeshells!

Merry christmas all!

[edit]

And King Behemoth left is a nice present too!

Our second Defending Ring!
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Dream Boots+1, Dream Hat+1, Dream Robe+1, GET!

Also got a DS for Xmas (not an accomplishment I know, but makes me all happy and fuzzy feeling ^^)
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Big-ass update because I've been so busy.

Got two of the three new maps for the past. Grauberg and Fort Karugo-Narugo. Need a Gate Breach for the third map so I'll wait until I do my Coffer/NM run for RDM to get the third one.

Also got the West Sarutabaruta and Jugner Forest Cavernous Maws. Was hoping to get 9/9 maws but been busy helping people. Got two new players Kazham passes and agreed to help them with Rank 4 Mission and I now have a new rule: I only help if you're level 45 or higher. It is such a pain in the ass escorting newbies through these areas especially when they don't bother to say they're losing sneak/invis until after they've trained half the zone.

So my good deeds were greeted with a bit of kindness, a punch in the groin, and a kick to the teeth. Kindness was with my Earth Staff. I was in Jeuno when I heard a /shout: "Holiday special on Elemental Staves 15K each" and I was shocked to see Earth Staff (The last one I needed) was among those for sale. It usually sells for 40-50K so that was awesome. Punch in the groin came when I saw Dark Crystals shoot up to 2.5K a stack. 1K a stack, I was willing to pay. 1.5K I groaned but what you gonna do? 2.5K a stack? Greedy f***ers can burn in hell. Kick to the teeth came after I spent over 100K on juice ingredients (Crystals were leftover from merit parties. I was only upset over prices because I haven't had a mire party in ages and wanted to make more juice) and put my juice up at 1400 gil a pop (They were selling for 1500-1800 at the time but I knew they'd drop because 1400 is where they're normally at) and I sold about 3 AH sets then went to bed and...none sold. Check next day, still haven't sold. Third day they're returned to me and I'm like "WTF?" so I check the AH and some douchebag dropped the price to 1K! ONE F***ING K! With free crystals that's about 100 gil profit per bottle, assuming no grapes loss due to breaks. I was so pissed that I sent nasty /tells to the sellers (Main and mule I think) telling them off.

Oh, and I finally beat Halo 3. I had gotten a copy pretty cheap from a guy who didn't want it and didn't want GameStop store credit for it and I was going to give it to my friend as a Christmas gift but when he gave me Die Hard 2 as my gift I decided to keep it. See, his PS2 destroyed my previous copy of the DVD when I loaned it to him and I told him he'd have to replace it. He decided that the replacement was my Christmas gift so I decided that Halo 3 was my real Christmas gift. I played through on Normal and...it was OK. The Flood was the worst part. Few weapons were really effective against them and they were few and far between which meant many deaths.

Oh, and Zero Punctuation was right. The final boss fight is a joke. The escape, however, isn't. I spent a good hour replaying that because the areas I was on fell or the Warthog went flying off a cliff or something.

Oh, and if anyone cares I got Halo 3 (From myself :) ), Die Hard 2 (From my friend), a year of XBL Gold (Parents), a 1600 Marketplace points card (Sister), Earth Defense Force 2017 (Girlfriend) and the new Three Inches of Blood CD (Roommate) for Christmas.

Pretty sweet haul if I say so myself. I got them all money and an IOU for a free dinner at a nice restaurant of their choice. I couldn't think of what to get them. Well, my friend gets nuthin' :P