Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Alona wrote:I finally got to explore Apollyon yesterday (one of the new areas in sea, part of the whole Limbus addition) with my CoP static! It's really interesting to explore new areas that 99.9% of the other people on the server have not.
That far in CoP huh?
I hope I'll get there soon as well with mine.
Try #5 @ mammets, wish me luck ; ;

BTW: I'd love to see screenshots ;)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Kiren
Tomcat

Post by Kiren »

Ding! Cooking 30 as of 7am this morning
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kiren.png[/img][/url]
Level 31 THF/23 DRG/17 NIN/8 SMN/16 WAR/10 SAM
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Yay!! WHM52 - got to use my first piece of AF armor :D
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Alona
Kitten

Post by Alona »

Shirai wrote:BTW: I'd love to see screenshots ;)
Absolutely! I'll get my friend from the static to send me some shots, since I still use PS2...but basically it's set up like a Promyvion-type level with lots of floors. Currency drops there just like in Dynamis...still not sure how many are necessary to trade to the NPC for AF upgrade.

By the way, there are two ways you can beat the mammets...I've beaten them three times, mostly to help other friends who are behind on the CoP missions.

#1: PLD goes in...casts Banish on the first mammet, Flash on the second one, and Provokes the third and brings them to the cave. Just so you know, you can cure the heck out of him, and the PLD will still have hate (although doing damage to them will draw hate away). PLD 2-hours, and basically we had 2 summoners with us (and a black mage)...both summoners used Astral Flow and all mages proceeded to nuke the crap out of them. We ended up beating them in 6 minutes flat...although that's more of the unconventional way.

#2: PLD goes in and vokes center mob, and the two kiters take care of the other ones (make sure kiters have shadows...they're fairly easy to recast when they go away). Basically, 2-hour on the first one to kill it fast, and slowly bring in the others (watch for their Transmogrification and Mind Wall abilities!), and when there's one left, the battle's pretty much won. Make sure and have plenty of meds for this one (hipotions, ethers, yag drinks, au laits, etc)!
Alyona Klochkova...the only Russian Mithra in Vana'diel!
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Tried way 2, we did well but lost due to the fact that the first mammet we were fighting AoEéd my full HP to 0 in one shot while I manafonted.
It was at it's last 15% of it's health at only 3 minutes into battle.

next try tomorrow when I'll be standing far away >.>
Alona
Kitten

Post by Alona »

Shirai wrote:Tried way 2, we did well but lost due to the fact that the first mammet we were fighting AoEéd my full HP to 0 in one shot while I manafonted.
It was at it's last 15% of it's health at only 3 minutes into battle.

next try tomorrow when I'll be standing far away >.>
Best of luck!

:D
Alyona Klochkova...the only Russian Mithra in Vana'diel!
Kiren
Tomcat

Post by Kiren »

Ding level 51 cooking as of yesterday. :D Woo!
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kiren.png[/img][/url]
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Hit 53 whm yesterday, gaining some decent xp from ptying in {Kuftal Tunnel}
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

So, my internet connection lags like a drunk moogle, so partying is generally out of the question. But the other day I was at a friends house, using her computer, and we were duoing in Ghelsba. Her a lvl 10 Brd and me a lvl 9 Nin. She had to go and do something else, so I went and soloed a bit with my shiny new Empress Band(Way better then Chariot, and well worth the cost.)

I solo up to 12, and I'm like, "Hey, I should go to Norg for the hell of it and see how much fame I have." I tromp up to Norg, talk to a few NPC's, and low and behold I get issued the Utsu scroll quest.....eh? I have the fame for that? Cool beans. :D

So as a 50Drg/21Blm(for warp. 126 mp with rse pants.) I wander out into SSG(Sea Serpent Grotto) with Soleil at my side, and a stack of silent oils. Well, we look around....and get horribly lost. Not to mention sneak wearing off at the -wrong- time and a bunch of Drg Sagahin(sp?) aggroing.

{Death}? {Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.} {Super Jump} {Warp}!

I get back to Norg, it's where I set my HP. Ask around for a bit and a mid 60 something Rdm says she'll help. ^.^ Now, I have my Utsu scroll for free, hehe.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

I wander out into SSG
SSG (Supersayingalka) is actually a person on our server, and infact, and as i like to say, he might as well be the living personification of the Phoenix server.
Kiren
Tomcat

Post by Kiren »

Tinacat wrote:
I wander out into SSG
SSG (Supersayingalka) is actually a person on our server, and infact, and as i like to say, he might as well be the living personification of the Phoenix server.
Yeah SSG is a pretty funny person.
Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

My current goal is to farm enough gil to buy a vermillion cloak for my summoner job (which is at 58 right now). On Alexander that means raising 6 million gil. :|

Right now I only have 2 million gil left to go.

Once I get the V Cloak, I think my next stop is 70 summoner, when I'll be paying a visit to my favorite dark element dog for even more summoner gear :)
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

My current goal is to glomp Crispleaf.

Oh snap, there she go again!

/Glomp Crispleaf :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, my current goals are to keep getting the A's this semester and finish up my application(s) for professional school.

As for FF goals ... ugh ... :roll: ... hurts to think about it.
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

only 6 mil for VC?

its like 10 on midgard ; ;
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Nivez wrote:only 6 mil for VC?

its like 10 on midgard ; ;

I hear the economy there is really messed up.
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

I am farming for the Flora Cote, and a scorp harness. Maybe through a Hauby in there also. However it comes down to farming like 10-12 million. I am going to be busy for awhile >.<
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Kessa wrote:I am farming for the Flora Cote, and a scorp harness. Maybe through a Hauby in there also. However it comes down to farming like 10-12 million. I am going to be busy for awhile >.<
Flora kote? Is that a new item that I haven't read up about? >.>
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Don't know about other servers, but I know Crisp is right, 6mil for a Vcloak on Alexander, 2.1-2.4mil for Hauby,5.Xmil for Scorp Harness I think =X
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I just completed (a few days ago sorry for delay) the first of 4 quests to raise my NPC's quest. cost 120k but it was worth it.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

FORSHADOWING TYPE SPOILER!!!

That Mithra that gives you the NPC quests seems to be turning evil.
Janeth
Tomcat

Post by Janeth »

New Accomplishments: (Some of my previous goals half-fulfilled...yes...half-fulfilled. o.O Read those goals and you'll see what I mean...)
•I now have 2 pieces of RSE!
•I beat Titan this morning!

So now, I think my goal is to level RDM a bit. Inspired by the time I was trying to power level my brother's BST's party in Valkurm Dunes (yes, he parties with his BST, he's too lazy to solo -.-), and his party got aggro from 2 bogies. Yes, 2...I could have handled one, but I died when the second aggroed. I'm not going back to Valkurm until I can take on those Bogies!! Well, maybe I'll go there when I get Raise, just to be nice and raise all the dead people. ^.^

See my sig for *updated* current status of level/RSE/avatar fights.

Edit: Forgot to add that I was 3 seconds short of the record for Titan. =D
Last edited by Janeth on Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75][color=red]Janeth • RDM62[/color] • Bahamut
[color=green]Windurstian[/color] Rank 6.
Stuff I have in real life that proves I'm obsessed: A Windurstian flag, SMN Artifact armor, RDM artifact armor, and a plush Carbuncle.
Currently working on: WHM AF. My brother and I compromised. >.>
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/SMN.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact1.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact3.jpg[/size]
[quote="Twotogether"]just because she doesnt do everything that everyone else wants to do
and she doesnt care about what you want her to do
doesnt mean she isnt fun[/quote]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

New accomplishment for me,

Killed Genbu!!

Will edit pics in later :)
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Well I helped my cousin finish the cap quest on her char, luto ...... may look it, but I seriously doubt she's _THAT_ evil. Hell jueno arch duke is mega evil. what? Jueno's the real enemy I tell Yee!
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:Well I helped my cousin finish the cap quest on her char, luto ...... may look it, but I seriously doubt she's _THAT_ evil. Hell jueno arch duke is mega evil. what? Jueno's the real enemy I tell Yee!
*spoiler* meh, the archduke isn't that evil, the real mastermind is... you'll find out. :)
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

8) I FINALLY HIT 74WHM AND 37NIN.
It's been my dream for a long time. If you've never seen a whm/nin you will know the meaning of impossible to gauge. :twisted: I cant wait for the pvp system to come back up. 8)

Time for ppl to see what we whms can do :D

Also I just beat CoP 2.5 it was so ez
Pt setup: 2x nin, smn, drk, blm(me), whm

NEW GOAL SEA :D I'm coming for you SEA.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Katina wrote:8) I FINALLY HIT 74WHM AND 37NIN.
It's been my dream for a long time. If you've never seen a whm/nin you will know the meaning of impossible to gauge. :twisted: I cant wait for the pvp system to come back up. 8)

Congrrratulations!!!!
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

viewtopic.php?t=3230&start=37

that would be {Impossible to Gauge!}

go kitty, make that dream come true ;p
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Katina you're my idol!! :D That is exactly what I am going for with my whm. I wanna be a dual-wielding badass ass-kicking whm! :twisted:

I completed G2 last night with Rekah, it took 2 hours of shouting in jeuno before some high lvls came to our aid :D
Next up complete AF2 :)

Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:D TYVVVVM ALL
It truely is a good feeling not to rely on melee to do things now and with all my buffs and healing pwrs its really ez too.

Keep at it Cyndari b/c it really is something worth it.

Also Nivez tyvm for the dd setup and info I couldnt find anyone that knew really the best way to go bout being a whm/nin.

:lol: Wonder if i can farm my own eyes now for O hat.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Katina wrote:Also Nivez tyvm for the dd setup and info I couldnt find anyone that knew really the best way to go bout being a whm/nin.
You could try writing your own guide about it, maybe? It's certainly an unusual job combo, and there's never enough info avaiable on them.