Thanatos02
Kitten

Post by Thanatos02 »

Ding! I hit level 30 today! I'm so excited! =^_^=
Fear not: for no-one can obstruct
Our passage: it is decreed so on high.
Await me here. Comfort your weary soul
And feed it with high hopes till I return;
For I will not forsake you here in Hell.
- [i]The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri[/i]
[i] Canto 8 [/i]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Congrats
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:D gratz JediKitsune on the leathercraft
:D Tsybil it wont take you long to lvl rdm to 60 I know that
:D Thanatos02 I knew you'd hit lvl 30 in no time gratz
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Hey, Than! Awesome! ^.^ Now we can go get those Adv. Jobs, eh? I love soloing that Dragon for Drg job quest. We can take on one NM for Sam, the Treant NM is probably asking too much... Nin....you'll want something alot more powerful then me for that. Brd and Bst you can get on your own. Rng is probably too expensive for you(it's too expensive for me), I can help you get the Carby Ruby for Smn, Pld is simple, and Drk is a solo effort....Missing anything?
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

You're missing Paladin. All the cool people play as paladins! :thumb:
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Hmm latest accomplisment's.

Well I have not played a single mmo in 3 weeks, and the desire seems to be waning each day.

I have gone from a 24% bodyfat to 10% in the past 3 months which puts me back in the shape I was in during highschool.

I bought a new car..

I upgraded my computer again..for no particular reason other then I felt like it.

All in all the past few month's for me have been steadily improving my quality of life, and My goals are to continue this trend.
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Katina wrote: :D :D Josiejo I'm glad to hear another whm in the house.
Well... this particular WHM has to stay outside the house, but gets to chime in on the forums. :P But yeah, I think my favorite jobs are WHM and SMN, so I'm trying to get Ryad well-leveled in each. As for Josiejo, she's all melee, which is a nice break from having to watch HP/MP bars. :P Hopefully I can find some time to level both characters decently. Although, for the next 2 weeks, I'm not going to be able to play as much because of a trip I'm taking next weekend. Oh well... it'll still be here when I get back. :P
Tivia wrote:I have gone from a 24% bodyfat to 10% in the past 3 months which puts me back in the shape I was in during highschool.

All in all the past few month's for me have been steadily improving my quality of life, and My goals are to continue this trend.
Wow, very nice, Tivia. I have been wanting to get back into shape for a while now, but I get somewhat discouraged from simply not knowing what kind of things I can do as workouts. Maybe you can help me with that, if you have some time. My goal would be to find a happy medium between online and offline activities, because I still have a lot of things I want to do in-game as well as in my personal life. :)

And one more goal that's kind of distant still is trying Blue Mage! :F
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Thanatos02
Kitten

Post by Thanatos02 »

Eviticus - those classes seem like fun to me, but as far as Rng goes, you forget that I'm a lot better then average at making money in my level bracket. ^_^
Fear not: for no-one can obstruct
Our passage: it is decreed so on high.
Await me here. Comfort your weary soul
And feed it with high hopes till I return;
For I will not forsake you here in Hell.
- [i]The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri[/i]
[i] Canto 8 [/i]
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Hurray Crafting!
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Honeypot wrote:Other than that, ive finally quit all MMORPG games(yes, I finally quit WoW). I plan on staying MMORPG free untill Phantasy Star Universe comes out. Although since I have so much free time now, I don't know what to do with it all.
You could spend time learning some proper ettiquite for IRC.
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Goals... I remember there was a thread about goals on the Midgard forums, and looking over those... wow. All my short term goals are done, all my medium goals are done, and there's only two things left on my long term goals (all missions & one craft to 60). I find it ironic that I said "Isn't that enough?" At the same time, I haven't really found anything I want to do, except finish Dragoon to 75. Oh, and some more Dynamis gear would be nice. ^^
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Josiejo wrote:
Wow, very nice, Tivia. I have been wanting to get back into shape for a while now, but I get somewhat discouraged from simply not knowing what kind of things I can do as workouts. Maybe you can help me with that, if you have some time. My goal would be to find a happy medium between online and offline activities, because I still have a lot of things I want to do in-game as well as in my personal life. :)

And one more goal that's kind of distant still is trying Blue Mage! :F
I knew nothing when I started as well, It was a bit of a scary prospect but I found the mental battle was honestly the hardest part. Simply put 1 hour a day 3 times a week is what I invest. Honestly when you think about it, that is not alot of time.

Some of the changes I made,

I eat more sandwich's, not even the crappy ones either I buy all premium meats and cheese such as boar's head and good grain breads. Yet the money I spend per week has gone down alot. I can eat Two sandwhich's a day if I am hungry, because the calories are reasonable, and it still cost's me less per week to eat. Going out everyday like I did I averaged about $7 a meal, Now I can get 2 weeks worth of lunches and be full and eat good stuff and I spent $20 per two weeks. That includes snacks and such. ( Fyi, do not buy deli meat by the pound, that is mistake #1. Buy it by the slice, total out how many sandwich's you are going to eat in 1 week, and buy 1 or 2 slices per sandwich. You will be suprised at how little you spend.

I drink alot more water, I simply cut back alot on Soda and tea. I buy 24 count packs of Aquafina ( my preference ), at $3 ~ $4 a pack and that last's me two weeks at two bottles a day, though I am now drinking 3 per day 16oz variety. I cannot begin to explain how much better I feel since I started drinking more water.

I swapped out Ice cream for Real fruit Sorbet, honestly this stuff is far better then I expected, actually its really really good. and because it is basically just fruit I can eat as much as I want and I get very few bad calories or fat from it. Of course I splurge once in a while, you have too. My advise based on advise I got. Set aside one day per week as your splurge day, do not go too crazy but simply do not get too worried about what you eat. Interestingly enough my cravings for fast food and such have pretty much gone away unintentionally. I enjoy them from time to time but I do not feel the need to go eat it.

Now interestingly enough one thing I found when I was gaining weight, was not that I was overeating. Ironically I was eating too few of calories so my body was in starvation mode and so every little bit of fat it got it stored up. Needless to say I found myself more then a bit shocked when the nutritionist told me to eat more not less.

As for workout, again an hour a day 3 times a week works great. Start light, at first you will need to build up stamina. I set time goals and I ramped up a little bit every session. I think my first workout I was beat at the 30 minute mark, I just increased it 5 minutes and slightly in intensity each session. Now if you have alot of weight to lose, 7 day a week cardio will burn weight Very very fast. I did not do so simply because I was not badly overweight, just out of shape. As far as exercises, treadmill is a good starter to build up stamina. Bike is good as well. If you have access to an eliptical that thing will work you darn hard and burn serious calories, I love that thing. But even now I step off that thing beat.

Situp's for your tummy of course...envy Britney Spear's abs? She did 1000 a day every day for 2 to 3 months for that. Sets of 125 throughout the day. I am still trying to determine if I am quite that dedicated :roll:

Best thing I can advise, Sit down and start reading label's of what you eat. You might find yourself suprised, especially when you look at the serving's per container in some instances. * I have a huge twizzler weakness, I looked at the package and it was 180c per serving. I of course am like, no big deal thats gotta be a ton...it was 4...I never ate just 4..more like 40.. :oops: *
Janeth
Tomcat

Post by Janeth »

Latest accomplishments?

•I got Clothcraft to recruit rank! Yeah, that's my highest craft...^^;;
•I finally got enough fame for RSE/Gobbiebag/Avatar fights!
•I did the Gobbiebag quest, and now no longer have severe storage problems and have to mail things to myself infinitely!

Current goals, in no particular order:

•Get my RSE
•Win those avatar fights!
•Get my other character's summoner to 20...so I can get fame all over again...and try to win avatar fights all over again...@.@
•Unlock and level Dragoon. I've always been meaning to try it, but never got around to it.
•Get enough gil for Seer's gear.
•Get Phalanx and Erase in some way, probably BCNM.
[size=75][color=red]Janeth • RDM62[/color] • Bahamut
[color=green]Windurstian[/color] Rank 6.
Stuff I have in real life that proves I'm obsessed: A Windurstian flag, SMN Artifact armor, RDM artifact armor, and a plush Carbuncle.
Currently working on: WHM AF. My brother and I compromised. >.>
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/SMN.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact1.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact3.jpg[/size]
[quote="Twotogether"]just because she doesnt do everything that everyone else wants to do
and she doesnt care about what you want her to do
doesnt mean she isnt fun[/quote]
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Janeth wrote:Latest accomplishments?

•I got Clothcraft to recruit rank! Yeah, that's my highest craft...^^;;
•I finally got enough fame for RSE/Gobbiebag/Avatar fights!
•I did the Gobbiebag quest, and now no longer have severe storage problems and have to mail things to myself infinitely!

Current goals, in no particular order:

•Get my RSE
•Win those avatar fights!
•Get my other character's summoner to 20...so I can get fame all over again...and try to win avatar fights all over again...@.@
•Unlock and level Dragoon. I've always been meaning to try it, but never got around to it.
•Get enough gil for Seer's gear.
•Get Phalanx and Erase in some way, probably BCNM.
I never quite got why people make second characters to actually lvl and not use as a mule... :oops:
Last edited by Neoshinobi on Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

I did it because I like seeing different characters. And also I figured I could use one (Elvaan) as the big magic user (WHM and SMN mains), and use Josiejo for melee. I have others that I do use for extra storage, but I also level them from time to time just to get them fame, exp, and to take a break from my main characters. (I also made a few Mithra mules so I could keep up with MP while doing whatever I'm gonna do with them. :P )

So in all, I have 7 Characters:
Ryadbraman
Josiejo
Sasamii
Kinomi
Yukisama
Daawn
Fliedlice

Funny thing is, I still have inventory issues, but it's mainly because I do level my mules once in a while. I was thinking about cutting down on the number of characters I have... I might do it after I'm able to sort through all of the items I have and figure out what to keep and what to sell. But I do think it's fun to have different characters, and making new ones always feels like a nice fresh start and a chance to redefine your playing style. So that might be one reason people have alternate characters...
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Characters......

4 active characters. The others; highest levels 36, 33, 25, Rank 5, 3, 3. One has Weaving 59, one Wood 49, one Alchmey 25.

Three mules to Rank 2, fame 3, (Mog safe quest) levels 8 - 12, 7 jobs leveled between them.

Two other mules.

Geh... no wonder I never level.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

Firemyst wrote:
Honeypot wrote:Other than that, ive finally quit all MMORPG games(yes, I finally quit WoW). I plan on staying MMORPG free untill Phantasy Star Universe comes out. Although since I have so much free time now, I don't know what to do with it all.
Its a bit late for that don't ya think? I am Ban on Sight by Goldy. Besides, the past few times ive been in there ive behaved myself pretty well. Granted I never got to stay long due to goldy's quick eject.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Honeypot wrote:
Firemyst wrote:
Its a bit late for that don't ya think? I am Ban on Sight by Goldy. Besides, the past few times ive been in there ive behaved myself pretty well. Granted I never got to stay long due to goldy's quick eject.
Jesus, wtf did you do? :shock:
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

I had some fun. :D
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Honeypot wrote:I had some fun. :D
Most like trolling.

And from her pompous response, I'd wager that her ban was warranted. Why people who constantly show disrespect to MP and seem to take joy in stirring the pot, are allowed to even post on these boards is beyond me...
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

Prrsha wrote:
Most like trolling.

And from her pompous response, I'd wager that her ban was warranted. Why people who constantly show disrespect to MP and seem to take joy in stirring the pot, are allowed to even post on these boards is beyond me...
I show disrespect because people like you who go around sticking your nose into other peoples business. I never claimed my ban wasn't warrented either. Also, when have I shown disrespect on the MP forums? So please, keep your personal attacks to yourself and keep your nose out of other peoples business ok?
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Oh dear god, look if I want to read drama, I'll go play on Fur Tapestries and hang out in the plaza --; besides IRC is teh suxx0rs ;) I'd rather waste my time helping people on XI for free anyways, lol no offense to current IRCers, I've jsut lost the will for it, I rarely go on anymore, and Honeypot Karou deregged and I dont use that ID anymore so good luck finding me :P
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

*just became a confused kitty* but that's okay, I just saved a bunch on my MP bill by switching to {Tarutaru}. >.>

PLD to 59 tonite, one step more to get to my current goal of PLD60 and then I just need my AF body piece. ^^ After that I'm gonna...ya know, I have no clue. o.O
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Honeypot wrote:
Prrsha wrote:
Most like trolling.

I show disrespect because people like you who go around sticking your nose into other peoples business. I never claimed my ban wasn't warrented either. Also, when have I shown disrespect on the MP forums? So please, keep your personal attacks to yourself and keep your nose out of other peoples business ok?
Thank you for proving my point. My above post was regarding your comment about "having fun" causing drama on IRC. That fact that you seem to enjoy such things speaks for itself.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I'm sorry Prrsha, that wasnt directed at you, I said the drama thing becuase I had this vision in my mind of what insanity honeypot caused lol, I'm on your side Prrsha hehe
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

o_0 karou dear, what was that vision of what honeypot cauzed? ;p

(also whats your name on IRC so i can poke you from time to time ><)

(and myst stop trying to pick fights with people ;p)

honeypot... DoD: Source is a good way to waste time, either that or Tekken >.>; (i waste alot of time on that)

or you could actually do work... which is a good idea from time to time.
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

Nivez wrote:o_0 karou dear, what was that vision of what honeypot cauzed? ;p

(also whats your name on IRC so i can poke you from time to time ><)

(and myst stop trying to pick fights with people ;p)

honeypot... DoD: Source is a good way to waste time, either that or Tekken >.>; (i waste alot of time on that)

or you could actually do work... which is a good idea from time to time.
I have a few things now to kill time. Defense Alliance 2 for UT2k4 just came out. Serious Sam II comes out on the 11th, Quake 4 on the 18th, Soul Calibur 3 on the 26th. And Prrsha, I keep my drama causing ability off of the forums, so please try to do the same yourself ok? Kthx
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

I love you all but...Seriously...Image
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Wow.... I did it.... :shock:

From 12K to level 60 to 5K into it in one party.

Mostly a Japanese party hunting Raptors and Gobbies in Kuftal Tunnel. Me RDM/BLM, PLD, BRD, NIN, 2 DDs. Chain 5 and 6 a bunch. Hardly had to cure, maybe an average of two Cure IIs a fight, even had time to melee.

Here is the wierd part. As people were replaced a DD was replaced with a Taru RDM/BRD and it SPED THINGS UP!! :o

I think it lasted 3 1/2 hours till I had to go. I have to count my Sweet Rice Cakes before I know.

OK, next short term goal: The Orc and Qudav Crests.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Tivia wrote:I love you all but...Seriously...Image
:D