Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Well, its more like 7 per week limit. Nit pick I know- but you can do multiple Assaults in one day if you have the tags for them.

Not much for me- I've been crafting mostly in my free time. Got Alchemy to 75 and now taking a break from that to level Woodworking some.

My Salvage ls is starting to move back into Sky now that the RMT has been pretty throughly weeded out on Remora currently. Despot was actually uncamped last night :lol:

Oooh- Pg 121 mine! :D
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Last Friday we just cleaned up on triggers. Despot x 2, Faust, SC plus a Suzy kill. It was so weirdly uncamped I was wondering if an earthquake had flattened all of China -- or at least whatever city the RMT call home.

I hope it continues.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

SKY!!!!

Yes, I now have Sky access!!! It is so freaking cool!

There was a group shouting for Divine Might as we were leaving but the guy only had three open slots (He shouted 10/18 one minute before we asked) and refused to take me or our static's BLM. Our static's leader told him we all go or none of us go which really pissed this guy off because he needed more tanks :lol:

So yeah...two weeks from now (or so) we're gonna finish Zilart. Static peeps have too much stuff to do next week so we can't do it then.

Although one of our static members has already finished CoP she's willing to help us get through it. :D Best. Static. Ever.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Lol. Keavy, start the Telewhoring now.

CoP is going to make you shout out every curse word you can think of while you spend a lot of gil on Armor, BC items, and Meds.

Anyways. Camped Serket's ToD for nine hours yesterday. Camped him today and actually got the claim WOOT. Sadly, he only dropped crap. Vile Elixir +1, Vile Elixir, and Reraiser.

Then we did ODS. I didn't bother lotting on the crap I got, and for the most part we just got 3 good items. All in all, fun day. Only lost 200 EXP, and I was FUCKING AMAZED we killed Serket.

One of the Nins aggroed a bunch of skeles. We almost wiped, but amazingly enough I didn't manage to pull hate off Serket when I had 100 MP and Benedictioned.

Oh yes, he was at 90% HP.

I'm going to camp Serket again tomorrow. get a few more people by offering 70+ LS Mates who have a Mage job at 60+ a chance to lot the Serket Ring.

Anyways, I got a new goal. Obtain a Serket Ring by some means.

10k/700k At the moment. Gonna telewhore in the afternoon/morning a bit until Serket comes around again.

And then after that. Its all a bunch of Sky abjurations, two earrings (one Limbus [75 Ancient Beast Coins] and One requiring me to work my SMN up, and a matter of getting the +1 versions. Which I won't bother with until i've obtained a massive fortune.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Whheeeeee!!!~~~ So much fun in Salvage tonight. :D :D

Got killed in Salvage (again) by charmed members of the alliance a minute before time was up- but this time we won!!

Killed Long Armed Chariot in Silver Sea Remn- and both Ea's Brais and Fraya's Mask dropped. Our resident WHM is 2/3rds of the way towards his Salvage legs now :D
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Okay. Daily report:

Helped Welfare get past 8-3. Hoping to get through 8-4 and get him his ring today.

I feel sorry for the guy. He got sea while I was still fucking around with Vahzl. And I got my Ring while he was on 8-2.

Anyways, 8-4 went bad. Ninja fell asleep. I thought he was on a bot for a moment @,@;;;;;

Serket: Camped him. RMT got the claim and killed it in 17 minutes with 4 people. Got ToD 10:00 EST exactly. You know where I'll be.

Telewhoring. Brought in 100k today. I plan on getting up early and bringing in as much money as possible. The faster I get my Serket ring. The sooner I can focus on Meriting MP 2 more times and then working on Fenrir.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Sky pic's!

My POL e-mail account isn't working (again :evil: ) so I had a static member e-mail me some pics.

[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

{Seal of Genbu}

My first god run, and the first one of our LS. Win~. He hits hard for a turtle, even against pld. >.> And we only had one Blm, so stun sometimes was an issue. We tried to straight tank him with a Pld and Nin on opposite sides and just land sataws's. Mr.Turtle decided he was angry and went on a rampage. Eventually we just ended up kiting him from 50% down. After many, many deaths, we took out Mr.Mountain.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

:lol: If you think the BFT hits hard~ wait until you meet Byakko or Kirin.

{Congratulations} though^^ Genbu is my favorite of the sky gods to fight, just so fun watching him move around.

My latest accomplishment- getting back on the game :roll: :lol:

Had internet issues last week with my provider that ended up with my completely screwing up our home network trying to get everything working again and then trying to figure out why my console's connection wasn't working. Did not help that my knowledge of how things our home network works is something along the lines of on/off or that my husband (who does know what he's doing) is off in Iraq.

The 8 hour time difference really slowed down the process too with the e-mail directions he was giving me :lol:

Got it all figured out in the end though so now I'm back on the game :D

Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Target: Sabotender Ballarina

Lvl: 75+ (I know it had to be higher tan 75)

Players Fighting it: Myself (75 RDM/BLM) and Mamoan (75 RDM/BLM)

Victorious: Yes

Time spent fighitng the NM: 4 hours.

Strat: One player goes in, casts BIO II, Nukes with Blizzard III, and zones. Other player steps in, after waiting for the Sabotender to walk away some, and signal for other player to enter. Player that just enters buffs up and casts sneak (in this case it was me). Mamoan hit the target with Bio II, and ran. Soon as he zoned I stood there with sneak on and waited for for Bio II to wear off. Soon as it did, I cast bio II and Blizzard III and zoned. We repeated this over and over for 4 hours, until the mob finally died. The first two hours were us experimenting strategies. Melee did not work, and enfeebles were somewhat useless. So we went with Zone, Dot. I died once at the last second because it spammed 1000 needles, but that was sheer luck. Other than that, it went very smoothly.

Reward: Dune boots. (Which I passed to Mamoan. I only wanted to fight the NM. Not grab the reward.)
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Hauby is MINE!!!!!!! After 2 weeks of farming /selling my RDM gear, I made roughly 650k. (130 of that was spent on getting DRK items) and luckily the Huaby only came up to 440k. Tis a good day :D
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

**Feels Guilty about having 3 posts in a row....**

Got DRK to lvl 65. Skill up GS to learn Sickle Moon, and learned Cross Reaper.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

lol, guess I'll post then since Black's starting to feel bad. :lol:

WAR is 72 now, and I now own the two arguably best single-handed axes in the game, Woodville's Axe and Maneater. Hoping to get 73 today to put them both to use. :twisted:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Well nothing much, started leveling ninja to 37 as whm sub.

Decided I like it a lot so it's my next job to 75, now to get warrior to 37.
Dinged 41 on Ninja yesterday.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Dinged 73 on WAR finally, and can now use my Maneater/Joyeuse combo. I swear, for some reason, my WAR is nuts, I run like a 95%+ accuracy rating, eating meat only dropped me to like 89%, it confuses me. @.@
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

ding 62RDM/31BLM

finally got off my ass and accepted an invite today
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I did something I'm not very proud of... for the first time in maybe 4 or 5 months I... I... played in an EXP party *shudder* the dirt won't come off!

The good news is I got Snake Eye to Level 1 :)
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Finally! Jesus christ that took forever.

I've finally beaten Shadows of the Departed. Which means, Apoc Nigh is just over the horizon.

I also beat ToAU 12-21. On 22 and I'm going head off to grab a Cast Metal Plate sometime soon.

So, it looks like I'll be going from Apoc Nigh to ToAU complete and then I'll finally bother to work on Warrior. (So I can get Ninja to 37, and then work Thief up to 45+... once I get enough money.)
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Sugami wrote:I did something I'm not very proud of... for the first time in maybe 4 or 5 months I... I... played in an EXP party *shudder* the dirt won't come off!
/hands over the Dirt-B-Gone

I feel the same way- I've started meritting my RDM occasionally with some of my linkshell friends and started exping in pick-ups on my SMN. I'm finding that liberal doses of catnip helps with the shame.

Managed to survive my son's 6th birthday party this weekend. Barely.

At least the cake was a hit- skipped my linkshell's friday night Salvage run to decorate it. Came out pretty well I think :D

These are all of the finished version. I actually ended up having to make two. The first one had a small earthquake that caused a cave- in that no amount of frosting could fix :lol:

Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

OMG! There's enough frosting on that cake to orbit a dozen 6 yr-olds! /comfort

BTW, it's a very nice looking cake! Great decorating job. ^^
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I was talking about playing FFXI in general but nevermind :P

Does that dragon have a big yellow penis or is it just me? :lol:
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

That would be its tail... >.>

Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

OMG AWESOME CAKE!!!! *Licks it*

17/75 on Ancient Beastcoins. 18 Merits.

All is good.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Static's still rolling, slicing and smashing through the mobs.

Ninja 47!

Close to 50 now where we'll take a lil break to get ourselves some swift belts, artifact gear and get my war sub up...

(26 atm)

[edit]
great cake!
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Thanks for all the compliments on the cake^^ Took awhile to do (90+ degree heat is definitely not the best time to make a cake I've discovered) but it was pretty fun. :D

There's actually not as much frosting on the cake as it looks like- the cake is mostly decorated with a thin layer of Fondant or sugarpaste, so it's about average on the sugar meter compared to the way some bakery style cakes are smothered in frosting :lol:

Wandered back into sky a few times and was surprised- the last RMT Ban seriously decimated the more notorious Sky RMT and Despot was uncamped! :o

My salvage shell is still going strong, we've completed one piece for our regular Whm (Marduk feet) and are focusing on the lvl 25 and 35 pcs in Arrapago and Bhalfau Remnants now.

Levelled SMN from 42-44 tonight in a really nice mostly JP party. The standard camp areas were too crowded tonight so we had fun killing Goblins at the zone to Ifrit's Cauldron. :D

Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

ScarlettPheonix wrote: Levelled SMN from 42-44 tonight in a really nice mostly JP party. The standard camp areas were too crowded tonight so we had fun killing Goblins at the zone to Ifrit's Cauldron. :D
Hah, that's exactly where I dinged 47 on nin yesterday :D

[edit]
Oh I forgot, war 28

[edit]
War 30
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Ding! 75 WHM again.

Sky has been put on the backburner until I can find a good Sky LS. I'm waiting for reports of RBT to fial against Byakko. I hear he's a SoB to deal with.

Eviljoel finally found out I have male genitals. I'm going to hell for doing that, but I did find something out about my experiment. Pixels > Common sense.

8 more Ancient Beastcoins. Just 50 more until I hit my goal *Sigh*

10 more levels on Summoner Skills up before I start leveling it again. And after that, its off to Assaults.

Did ToAU 13-35 in the last week. On one HELL of a nasty cliff hanger.

And... thats it... I think.

Oh yes. Attempted Apoc Nigh. f***... we got OWNED. More Cowbell I say! Actually, I'm waiting on Xterminator to get his ass done with ZMs. If she can do that, then I'll drag him on ENM climbs and do Apoc Nigh together.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Fold Lv.1 :)
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Since the BLMs in my shell didn't want/already had them-

Zenith Mitts: Mine!

Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

One of my static party member's PC has broken down so I took the time to work on my warrior subjob.

Level 32 now, hurray!
No more jungles!!