Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Got Garuda summon by beating Prime with Rdm, Whm, Drg, Drg, Drg on Windsday....and she ignored 3 300%TP Leg Sweeps to do her 2hr, which thankfully only did about 300ish aoe....'cept my wyvern who sucked up 2k damage.

Got lvl 69, 21k away from Barone shorts and my Colossal Lance. Mysticmaker Proflibix and Ose, both now 0/1 as of tonight. And I have a Jaridah Peti, so I ain't no gimp Drg. :P

Side note, I pwn this new page in the name of Dragoons.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

:lol: thought their 2hrs are "instant" as in once triggered nothing you can do to stop it? Poor wyvern :(

I can't sell my colossal lance, no one wants it :( Keep pestering Ose, you'll get it soon enough :)

Nothing much happened for me, Staff is now at 227 just 3 more skill points to go for Retribution but I need to finish off Evisceration first :x
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Well This morning I decided to randomly play the dice game in norg. shock, I got it to 397. Gospel came down got it to 398. Next roll up i got a 5 and 10k was ours, I Split it with Gospel for coming to help me out hehe ^^
Last edited by Karou Ariyen on Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
PinkFae
Kitten

Post by PinkFae »

Get all of the staging points. (need one more)
Get sea access. (one more fight)
Get scorp harness for my thief. (*sigh* the price goes up everytime I check)
[img]http://www.xaerus.com/images/ffxi/pinkysig.png[/img]

[b]Lady [url=http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/index.php/User:Pinkfae]PinkFae[/url] the Mithra
[i]Windurst Rank 10 - ZM 18 - CoP 7-3 - ToAU 8:PSC[/i][/b]
PLD 75 | RNG 46 | THF 64 | WAR 37 | NIN 37
WHM 37 | BLM 18 | MNK 10 | BST 17 | SMN 6 | BLU 7

[i]Hoping to take Paladin, Ranger and Thief to level 75.
Member of [url=http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=13445&TabID=112372]Children of Altana TNG[/url] and [url=http://www.thoseguys.us/forums/site.php]Those Guys[/url][/i]
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Firemyst wrote:I've noticed that some of you post here about what you do pretty much on a daily basis. There's nothing wrong with that, but I thought I'd bring up the Member List and its Diary function. Good for your own personal space. :)
Well it is called "Latest Accomplishments or Goals"
While some accomplishments seem everyday to some of you, clearly the person posting it thought it was a big deal.

Which brings me to....
Hope Staff {mine}
Jailors: Justice, Hope and Prudence DEFEATED!!! :D
We almost wiped to Prudence, but thanks to several re-raises and determination we pulled through FTW. Very difficult and exciting fight. Now my HNMLS has a Full Love Set!!!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

did assualt for first time

Excavation duty with mnk and rdm pal and got 1.999k
I'm 2.7k+/20k till my yigit feet in 1 day

Helpped pal get 8-1 done now she thinks i'm her best pal ^.^

p.s.
Firemyst
I didnt mean to ignore dairy thingy. It was just easier for me to make this forum and bookmark and see what ppl got done vs looking in dairy. Also when i started the post I had forgot my password so i couldnt put anything in it but password for log on was diff and was set on auto log in. So i was able to post w/o trouble vs trying to remember password for personal info.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Eh.. Journal Feature? Anyway, obtained lvl 59. Im so on my way to become a "Paragon of Red Mage excellence" :)
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

On the (supposed) "day of the beast" we got not one but two BST AF2 in Dynamis-Sandoria, oh the irony :lol:

I'm also one point away from Retribution and almost died 3 times soloing a Tough Steel Shell :lol:
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

On 'The Day of the Beast' I did my first ever Dynamis Sandy, farming run. Hah to that, all we got were Relic weapons, ont one AF dropped. Died 3 times(twice to my own stupidity, once to a -massive- link.) And only lost 2k or so thanks to Re-RaiseII. Huzzah.

Well, I put this here for two reasons. One, I got my Relic Lance(Something else to gather dust in my MH). And two, we defeated the first pop NM (Drg type) and cleared most everything out. Still had 45min We though, why not, and took on the second one (Smn Type. Oh, and my third death was here because I was stupid and lingered around the Pet. They couldn't get sleep to stick, 75% Alliance Wipe from Tidal Wave.) We took on the final boss with 10 minute left, and a failed farming run turned into an accidental successful Clear run.

Hydra Corps Scepter: O
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Dawezy
Tomcat

Post by Dawezy »

3rd Scythe Merit

And Cooking is like.. 89.7 now. Had about 6-7 stacks of materials last night and only gained .6 over the time I synthed.
~
[img]http://www.dawezy.com/ff11/Nibble.jpg[/img]
~

:D
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

ARRRH COR45 and I solo'd the last skill level on staff for Retribution, just need to get Evisceration done so I can get the trial weapon.
Ziada
Tomcat

Post by Ziada »

Sugami wrote::lol: thought their 2hrs are "instant" as in once triggered nothing you can do to stop it? Poor wyvern :(
Fenrir's Howling Moon can be stunned. When the message appears in the log it's usually too late, but sometimes a black mage casts gets lucky with Stun.

Speaking of which, I took out Fenrir again in an all summoner party yesterday and got a shiny new Fenrir's Torque.
WHM 75 - SMN 75 - BLM 63 - Midgardsormr
Windurst Rank 10 - RoZ and CoP completed
Alchemy 60 - Cooking 54 - Goldsmithing 24
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Dawezy wrote: And Cooking is like.. 89.7 now. Had about 6-7 stacks of materials last night and only gained .6 over the time I synthed.
/comfort

Great sucesses at gaining skillups at 78 +2 in Cloth by facing the direction the crystal is weak to. I don't do this more than 3 below the skillcap. .1 ~ every three synths. With Goldsmithing 51 +1, <1 to skillcap this gives me .1 in 3 - 4 synths. Tried it on my L 55 +1 Alchemist, L 60 synth, doesn't help that far out. Advanced Synth support of course.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

New record for a solo kill: 176 exp (without a ring). I still need phaubo organs, so after some taunting from my ls, I tried to solo them. The first one killed me, but I would not be detered. I came back, and killed five straight (though I had to 2h on the 3rd, sleep didn't stick).

I feel a new sense of black mage power, now. ;)

I really want to get my SMN to a level where I can play with the guppies. I saw someone do 4200 damage to one while I was resting. I know how, but I have 10 levels to go :(
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Yeah Summoner is fun on those.

Need to try at 75 but this is what I did at 71 to them:
I do Agloolik in Uleguerand range for exp but these are fun to farm when I need HQ organs.

Anyway, another Temenos win.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

60 SAMURAI! In FULL AF (not for exp mind you :P) I DID IT WOOO~ Second Full Set Of AF~
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

You sekshi samurai pizza cat, you :D

Finally got to party with a THF on my COR, not much of an accomplishment but let me tell you THF + Rogue's Roll = pure sex *drool* seeing criticals every other hit pretty much :D
I also got to 46 :P now have Warlock's Roll which I'll almost never use :P
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

Ding Paladin 10 and my first PT as a Pally!

...It sucked, the white mage and puller were both newbs so I kept dying. I gained all of 1.2k in maybe four hours. =T.T=
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Bitneko
Tomcat

Post by Bitneko »

After a few partys in Valkrum that disgraced the word "intelligent beings" I fled and now I'm back in Garlaige again.

I got NIN unlocked too. Thank you Snoni and Hakui of Caitsith if you ever look at this post. :)
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

lets see, all sorts of updates..

WAR75, Finally bought my barone pants, new rampage record 1084 on an IT Mamool. Sechsy! Missed out the lot on Warrior's Gloves AF2 last night by 3... I lotted 901, the ONE other person lotting on WAR in the dynamis lotted 904.

RDM75, got my THIRD peice of RDM AF2 last night. Duelists gloves, boots, and now slacks.

Rampage partied in caedarva mire are insane. We pulled a chain102 the other night. It was amazing, we got a FULL merit point in one chain.

Also, i'm up to 12 merits now. 2 points of Wind magic accuracy (3 points), 1 point of enfeebling skill(1 point) , two points each of double attack (3 points) and critical hit (3 points), and two points still saved up.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Sadira
Tomcat

Post by Sadira »

Finally got around to getting my RSE done. Finished all four pieces in a couple hours and even got to use my Key Ring Belt a couple of times. :thumb:
THF50/NIN25 [color=green]([/color]Mithra[color=red])[/color]

[color=red]Clothcraft: 82.0+2[/color] [color=green]([/color]Adept[color=red])[/color]
[color=blue]Leathercraft: 60.0[/color] [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Goldsmithing: 48.0 [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Smithing: 19.0 [color=green]([/color]Recruit[color=red])[/color]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Obtained lvl 60 Rdm and Got My AF hat, completing the full set. Also went and did Mission 5-1 "The Final Seal". My Rdm is currently retired so I can lvl thf some. :D

Also is Zied the Shadowlord? Because the Cuttscene sure made it seem that way.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Pheonixhawk wrote:Obtained lvl 60 Rdm and Got My AF hat, completing the full set. Also went and did Mission 5-1 "The Final Seal". My Rdm is currently retired so I can lvl thf some. :D
Congrats, I hope you like the looks :)
Also is Zied the Shadowlord? Because the Cuttscene sure made it seem that way.
I humbly request everyone not to spoil, find out for yourself ^^
You're high enough to beat the Shadowlord with a group so try to get one and enjoy the story.
(Shouldn't be too hard with the current Xbox360 release)

[edit]
In other news!

75 coins is hard to get, thank you my LS leaders for lending me the last 10 coins for this jewel!!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

COR48 ARRRH! Next level Fighter's Roll sekshiness :D

Oh and stayed up late to get 5 skill points on staff, helped out with Savage Blade (that's one tough scorp :shock:) and get Evisceration, yay!
Now I can finally work on getting Retribution :D
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Ding, 70. Colossol Lance. Barone shorts. Tarasque Mitts. Warcry. Nuff said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PinkFae
Kitten

Post by PinkFae »

All of my staging points are done! (it was easier then I thought it would be)
I might get the scorp harness at a discount from someone! /cheer It is currently selling on fairy for 7.5 million /angry
[img]http://www.xaerus.com/images/ffxi/pinkysig.png[/img]

[b]Lady [url=http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/index.php/User:Pinkfae]PinkFae[/url] the Mithra
[i]Windurst Rank 10 - ZM 18 - CoP 7-3 - ToAU 8:PSC[/i][/b]
PLD 75 | RNG 46 | THF 64 | WAR 37 | NIN 37
WHM 37 | BLM 18 | MNK 10 | BST 17 | SMN 6 | BLU 7

[i]Hoping to take Paladin, Ranger and Thief to level 75.
Member of [url=http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=13445&TabID=112372]Children of Altana TNG[/url] and [url=http://www.thoseguys.us/forums/site.php]Those Guys[/url][/i]
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

w0000000t

beat apoc nigh

We where mnk/nin smn/whm blm/rdm nin/war rdm/drk blm/whm at 1st

but lost so i went whm/smn and keep those bishes alive from ls. 1/3 w0000t and we didnt have chainspell or hundred fist. I 2hred at last sec and we had it down to 3% and blm died giving his final nuke even weakend. Then out of nowhere Arestia the smn 2hred and pwned his arse with Levi.

Magnetic Earring is Mine for my blm and whm w00000t
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Got NIN50 tonite, gonna work on finishing up my AF before I go to bed. ^^
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Eviticus wrote:Ding, 70. Colossol Lance. Barone shorts. Tarasque Mitts. Warcry. Nuff said.
Barone Gamberias, {Do you need it?} :P

I did my first Assault yesterday and we won, yay! Only 3 of us did the Mamool Ja one, with about 5 mins to spare :lol:
1999 Assault Points for me :D
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Oh broke the latent on my pole of trials. Gonna take 4 months to get enough help for the NM as usual :x