Sorry PS2 ppl i couldn't wait

A place to talk about... anything!
Toren
Tomcat

Sorry PS2 ppl i couldn't wait

Post by Toren »

I just had to get it. I couldn't wait and i was down to only a few weeks. but when a friend took some games back to eb(about 11) he had promised me he would get it.I didnt believe him but low and behold he did. So now i'm on..
Hope to see you guys soon :)
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/MaryAliceDa/twmr01.jpg[/img]

Might just go WHM/SMN if Meeyutu makes me a new SIG :) :)

Ha just think of the DMG i can do.....[RNG/SAM] :)

Kyuba No Michi Clan
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

:shock: :shock: Wha?!?! :shock: :shock:

Oh well I cant say that I blame you, if I had a better pc, I would have gotten on a long time ago. I'm surprised you held out this long :wink: Well hopefully you will see us in the next 2 or 3 weeks.........that is..........IF SONY CAN REASSURE US THAT WE WILL GET IT ON TIME !!!! :evil: :twisted: :evil:
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

they may not tell us anything... i remember on one of the everquest adventures beta (game blows by the way), i just suddenly received a beta disc in the mail.... it was very weird... :?
Toralynn
Tomcat

Post by Toralynn »

!!! .... Can I come over and play too? :D

(just kidding. :P) Lucky you. :P Like Cyndari, if my computer was better, I would have bought it for PC a long time ago too. -.- darn out of date piece of junk.. I'm so tempted to do the benchmark on the macs at my school. :P Although FFXI doesn't support Macintosh now does it? hmm.. I doubt it. Oh well. Have fun. ^^ see you in a few weeks.
- [b]Lady Toralynn Dawnstar of Gridania[/b]
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

Y'know.. as soon as you PS2 cats get your copies, I wanna know about it. I'll be on periodically every night that week, and the entire weekend for the single purpose of delivering pearls ^_^

So drop me a message directly (email swipe@pol.com) or send one to me via the boards ^_^ either way, I'll be there for you if it's at all possible ^_^

So keep me posted :P
-Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
ranruriko
Kitten RanRan

Post by ranruriko »

I will also be able to pass out pearls, and I have the usual teleports, so I can be just about anywhere pretty quickly.
Toralynn
Tomcat

Post by Toralynn »

I'll likely be there on the 24th, 25th at the latest, and 23rd at the earliest. :) EB told me shipments usually arrive in the next day, so.. probably the 24th I'll be ingame. I'll let someone know. ^^ I'll be in Windurst if that helps too. I'd be more than happy to help with Worldpasses and Pearls if anyone wants me to so, just let me know when I arrive. ^^
- [b]Lady Toralynn Dawnstar of Gridania[/b]
saintk
Kitten

PS2 Beta tester waiting on HDD

Post by saintk »

Well, I would have gotten the PC version but I think it's best to wait for the ps2 because my PC sucks!!!! *.* Oh well, i'll get a new comp for christmas this year... :D
BTW, I still think PS2 is easier to use than the PC because of more controls available... The keyboard and PS2 controller together makes a hard team for typing but very good team nonetheless... So PS2 all the way... ^.^
"There is something wrong with the world today"
DEATH TO THE MOON RABBIT!!!! DIE F$%ER, DIE!!!!!! ^.^
"Love and Peace" - Vash the Stampede
Toren
Tomcat

Post by Toren »

unless you do as i did, and purchase the ps2 to pc controller box from radioshack. Then you have it all. And it DOES look better on pc...
But i'm gonna still wait for the PS2 version in the mail :)
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/MaryAliceDa/twmr01.jpg[/img]

Might just go WHM/SMN if Meeyutu makes me a new SIG :) :)

Ha just think of the DMG i can do.....[RNG/SAM] :)

Kyuba No Michi Clan
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Sorry PS2 ppl i couldn't wait

Post by xaresity »