Incase anyone is wondering where I went

A place to talk about... anything!
Kismet
Kitten

Incase anyone is wondering where I went

Post by Kismet »

(I just wanted these to be placed so other kitties on the other severs also know, kind of an after thought I should have posted here first doh)

As most of you know I've not been in the game at all for the last 2 months. Due to things going on in my personal life and me not having as much fun in game as I used to. My main goal in the game was to get to 75 and once I did that there didn't seem to be any reason to play any more. And then there was the issues in MP It just dosen't seem to have the same bonds as it did in the beta and just after the beta. I understand everything grows and changes but some of the nice kitties became mean and others became so quick to judge or take advantage of other kittens. I wish that things could go back as they once were but that can never happen. I will "try" to stop in someday but I can't promise.
As some of you know I had to pull a little stint in the hospital for things in my personal life, one of the thing pointed out was that I was addicted to on line gaming. So I resolved to prove them wrong but in doing so I only proved them right. It got so bad that some really ill thoughts begain to invade my mind. But things are ok now I'm just not ready to play again for fear of it taking over again.
Kinda sounds silly don't it? Being hooked to images displayed on a monitor. In the game I could be Kismet the Great White Mage who could raise people from the the dead, kill most monsters without fear of dieing or craft the most beautiful armor any had ever seen but in the real world people wonder what happened to Stella (my real name), why don't you call me any more,why did your husband leave you, are your children ok, how are they doing in school? I couldn't answer the RL questions with anything besides "I don't really know what went wrong." There is a disclaimer when Final Fantasy Online starts up that explains that Square doesn't want online to hurt RL. Next time you log on, really read it then ask yourself....Is it? But like I said when I feel I'm ready I will stop back in but until then I really love you all. :(

Toodles
Stella
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Incase anyone is wondering where I went

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Incase anyone is wondering where I went

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting