Nekowabaka! and Yoshizaka Amano

A place to talk about... anything!
mozyr
Housecat

Nekowabaka! and Yoshizaka Amano

Post by mozyr »

So I just got back from Day 3 of AniZona where I was hosting a gaming forum on Mary Sues and GMing along with two AniZona staff members.

Yesterday, Yoshizaka Amano was one of the guest speakers. Since I was a panelist, my best friend and I got to sit in VIP seating to listen to him speak in a forum for an hour or so on Final Fantasy, who his favorite characters were, what gives him inspiration, etc. We were allowed to ask questions, and everyone (a few hundred people) were allowed to have him autograph one thing. My friend had him autograph her FF V and VI game books (the one that came with the game) and I had him autograph a screengrab of me and a few people I'm close with on FF XI. I plan on mailing copies of it out to them all next week sometime.

It was so awesome! My first anime con, and they were able to get Yoshizaka Amano out from Japan!! He's done all the concept art for Neil Gaiman's "Sandman" comics, the art for the entire FF series, and the art for Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust among many other things. He has a three-tiered project in the works right now set to come out sometime next year (books, movie, game). It was just so amazing to see him speak in person. He's very soft-spoken but, MAN, does he have a presence! So awesome.

I also found a few fliers laying around on the flier table, and one of them was for Nekowabaka!. Simple. Funny. Stupid humor. I laughed a lot.

-- Sarah
[blue]- Sarah
[url=http://www.livejournal.com/community/bad_rpers_suck]Bad RPers Suck[/url]
Mozyr, San d'Orian Mithra (5-2), Siren Server[/blue]
[url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?101810][red][b]60 DRK[/b], 51 RDM, 38 WHM, [b]37 THF, 37 WAR[/b], 33 BLM, 30 DRG, 11 MNK, 8 NIN[/url][/red]
[blue]Chaos sollerets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos gauntlets:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos flanchard:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos cuirass:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Chaos burgeonet:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow]
[blue]Genkai I:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] [blue]Genkai II:[/blue] [yellow]O[/yellow] Genkai III - V:[/blue] [yellow]X[/yellow]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Nekowabaka! and Yoshizaka Amano

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт