Kahzam Key

Yokki
Kitten

Kahzam Key

Post by Yokki »

So.... I'm really just too lazy to search through a zillion forums on a zillion sites....

Is the Kahzam Key "quest" soloable? And do you have to level from 25-30 in Kahzam?
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

The kazham quest is soloable but probably well past the 25-30 range.. maybe 35-40 it could be done solo.

Anyway you don't HAVE to level in Kazham - in fact I recommend people stay away from it all together. The job I am leveling right now I leveled from 25-30 in East. Altepa desert on and Batallia downs.

Kazham is always over crowded, has gobs being trained to the zone,etc.. however it is were everyone goes for 25-30 so if you aren't interested in taking 1-2 hours to put together an excellent party of people that know Kazham isn't that great there are plently of other places to go.. Like Batallia Downs or East Altepa.

If not there is always kazham :P
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

/point http://mithrapride.figarocastle.org/boa ... .php?t=460

You also might want to read that thread.. it's called leveling 25-30 NOT Kazham ^^
Yokki
Kitten

Post by Yokki »

I saw that... it's about a static party that I can't be in >_<
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

A RDM can solo the keys at 28. Perhaps 27. I suspect a MNK could also.

There is always some place with the same level creatures as the current leveling hot spot. It can be found with less danger as well. It is exactly the high population of places such as the Dunes, Qfim, and Kazam that make leveling there easier. Always a party.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Kerriel
Kitten

Post by Kerriel »

:D
Phelisia
Kitten

Post by Phelisia »

rdm, war, mnk can all solo at 27 ish (i did two of my keys as 27 mnk), whm could solo at 28 with enough +mp gear and good juggling of blink/stoneskin (takes some skill however, i can still solo a decent at 40 with blink/stoneskin on my whm, but it was a ghost and my divine was near cap... and i'm just crazy like that) and a good hammer/club is a must for whm soloing, staves have too much delay when casting, it's a pain to get a melee attack inbetween spells.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Kahzam Key

Post by xaresity »