Asphe "Adorable" Aria

Asphe
Feral Cat

Asphe "Adorable" Aria

Post by Asphe »

Were you at any time a mithrapride member?
No.

Will you be playing as a Kitty? (Does not disqualify you for membership. So feel free to post your app.)
No.

Try to tell us about yourself.
I've played FFXI off and on since the beta, http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Bahamut/Asphe... perhaps about 17-20 months in total during all these years and I've been in FFXIV as well since January but took a 6 month break (about the same time I stopped FFXI).

In general, I have this sort of love/pull relationship with cats, http://asphe.spaces.live.com and I hope to continue adding to this legacy in FFXIV (proof of which will be forthcoming once I remember my password for my Live account).

My main reason for being in FFXIV or any other MMO for that matter is to enjoy the feelings of pulling... together in teamwork :mrgreen: or petting... the backs of friends in common joy :love: and scratching the itches from shared fleas :rofl: I believe a LS like Mithra P.R.I.D.E. will provide all of that in bags. To that end, I'm usually a happy, friendly, witty, agreable and of course, adorable taru. You've been warned!
Keerith
Metal Cat

Re: Asphe "Adorable" Aria

Post by Keerith »

Nice to meet you, Asphe. :D

You're set, just need to find us in game now (if you haven't already)
-Keerith
See you later, space cowboy!

[FFXIV: Keerith Galeo, Priestess of Ormagöden]

"Can't bend what's made of metal / We're reinforced with steel / We never will surrender / We never kneel." - Made of Metal, by Dream Evil
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Oh dear!

Hide your tails! :shock:
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Unclean! *hiss*