I can haz cheezburger?

DK!
Kitten

I can haz cheezburger?

Post by DK! »

:D

Hiiiii Cats! I'm DK :) Hoping to get my name in FFXIV too! Party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you at any time a mithrapride member?

The Hydra xbox beta server ( shell was owned by sleeves and sleeves lol) although they were later told that they couldn't call themselves MithraPride.
They moved to Lakshmi but I went with friends to Alexander...

On Alexander I joined up with the Mithrapride shell there though, then it sort of died out over the years, and slowly members would come back on and then go away again...

If so, what was your username?

on hydra and alexander: Cimmshark

later though I found my true calling... Drunkkitty... the cat who drinks like a russian :D

If you are new, do you know anyone that is a member?

These members would be from Alexander but it's been a few years since i've seen any of them so if I spell them wrong I'm sorry!

Yuroichii, Kintara, Kitara, aww i dont remember any more ><; lol like i said over the years cats stopped coming online

Will you be playing as a Kitty? (Does not disqualify you for membership. So feel free to post your app.)

If I get the name again i'll be the one I mentioned, if not I'll still be a cat. What other race is there to be? lol Can't decide between Sun or Moon though, update is still installing and I'm dying to make a cat lol

Try to tell us about yourself.

Hmmm

I like to drink :D well more like I like to party, drinking comes after :D

I started playing on the xbox beta of FFXI.

When I first started playing my dream was to be a thief and then ninja...

Both of those jobs are still below level 45 lol...

Sorry being a WHM and then RDM cat... so much easier to party lol

I'm planning on being a Pugilist in this one for the most part but I like to do everything :)

On Alexander I was an awesome little tele-w**** :P

Hmmm I don't know what else to say...

I like pizza :D And this install is killing me, 9 hour update download... I mean come on x.x

Anyways, I started as a cat, I'll forever be a cat, and that's just the way it is.

>.>; And if anyone in the LS is going to be an elf look out cause I love picking on them lol then again... most pick on me and my fur for brains lol
-It's party time cats, kittens and kitties, let's gooooooooooo-
DK!
Kitten

Re: I can haz cheezburger?

Post by DK! »

>.>; I dont talk this much in LS chat I swear lol :mrgreen:
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

You can has cheeseburger.

Also, get your patches here:

http://ffxivpatch.kennocha.com/
RIP Titan MP.
DK!
Kitten

Post by DK! »

Maybe instead of reading other things in the forum I should have checked on my entry status, I might actually be playing by now if I did.

Oh well. Thank you!!! :D
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

DK! wrote:later though I found my true calling... Drunkkitty... the cat who drinks like a russian :D
Drunken Monkey is a most deceptive and effective martial arts discipline. A RL friend was 5 don + in it. Never seen Drunken Kitty though... :lol:

For YEARS I have said the big difference between Germans and Russians is, Germans brood with a bottle, Russians brood with a bottle and a revolver. Remind me to stay a long ways away from you as soon as Musketeer comes into the game.
DK! wrote:I'm planning on being a Pugilist in this one for the most part but I like to do everything :)
Oh good, 'cause that's just what you are going to need here, a bit of everything. Take Marauder to Bloodbath when you get a chance.
DK! wrote:Anyways, I started as a cat, I'll forever be a cat, and that's just the way it is.
Is there any other way to start? :?:

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

You are going to fit right in here.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
DK!
Kitten

Post by DK! »

Thanks! lol

I use to be an italian kitty until I learned of this sweet sweet cat nip in a bottle called Vodka... <3 :D

And DrunkenKitty wouldn't fit in FFXI or my name would have been that lol
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Welcome, to the pride.
I apologize for not sharing the same taste in drinks as I am more of a Whisky drinker myself.
My preference mostly goes to Single malt, somehow I haven't learned to appreciate the taste of blended whiskies.
I like a mellow whisky mostly although I do appreciate a peaty whisky from time to time.

My favorite whisky available in my city for an affordable price is a 15 year old Glenlivet.
Other then that I do appreciate Nikka Yoichi from time to time, but those bottles are hardly available here.
A friend of mine always brings back a few bottles from the Miyagikyo distilery in Tokyo (Sendai) or the Yoichi Distillery on Hokkaido whenever he goes to Japan.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Jasmine Aurelia
Kitten

Post by Jasmine Aurelia »

Is the ISO still avalible for Saichi she's getting back and apparently needs it again.