Astrid Odinsdottir

Astrid
Kitten

Astrid Odinsdottir

Post by Astrid »

Hallo from chilly Alaska,

Were you at any time a mithrapride member?
Not that I remember, however I was in a LS called The Litterbox for awhile in Kujata.

If so, what was your username?
Was Ratatosk on Kujata.

If you are new, do you know anyone that is a member?
Funny story... I had been working up the nerve to create a account / apply here when I was approached by Lilu Lalune with the offer of a peral. (forgive me if I spelled the name wrong) Other than that I don't think I know anyone here...

Will you be playing as a Kitty? (Does not disqualify you for membership. So feel free to post your app.)
You can choose a race other than Kitty??? When did this happen?
Yes yes, I do plan on choosing the Kitty side of the force.

Try to tell us about yourself.
Well lets see... I live in chilly chilly Alaska, and by chilly I mean it's 70deg F outside. FF11 was the first MMO I ever played, Two years on Kujata.
I followed my friends to World of Warcrack for another 2 years. Hunter named Oreana and a Druid named Torkel. (in hindsight I shouldn't have left FF11 <.<; )
Once I broke my WoW habit I started into Lotro and have been there killing time until FF14 comes out.
Hmm lets see... other random info about myself. Never trust directions I give, I tend to be a bit dyslexic when it comes to directions.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon
Astrid Odinsdottir
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Re: Astrid Odinsdottir

Post by Raika Akaizer »

All set.
RIP Titan MP.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

/welcome

Lilu is one of my beta characters. :)

Glad I found you.

I think one can play as something other than a kitty, but I fail to understand why.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Your name sounds really Scandinavian. >.>

Don't worry about me, I'm a sucker for anything Nordic.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting