nyan~ ^_^

Boten Anna
Kitten

nyan~ ^_^

Post by Boten Anna »

Were you at any time a mithrapride member?
Unfortunately, no :( I always wanted to be the taru mascot though~

If so, what was your username?
n/a

If you are new, do you know anyone that is a member?
No, but from my time in FFXI I was aware of the linkshell and always interested but was too shy to try and sign up =^.^=

Will you be playing as a Kitty? (Does not disqualify you for membership. So feel free to post your app.)
I haven't decided~ I have some taru characters in Final Fantasy XI but I still don't know if I should be a Lalafell or Mi'qote in XIV~

Try to tell us about yourself.
Basically I just remember hearing about this linkshell in my XI days and it sounded fun, but I don't think there was a (big?) shell on my server and I think the taru mascot slot was already taken anyway :3 But with XIV coming maybe I can join! =^_^= I made an irc quotebot that is mi'qote themed~ ^^;;;
Keerith
Metal Cat

Re: nyan~ ^_^

Post by Keerith »

Cool, and a pleasure to meet you. :)

If you roll Miqo'te you're a shoe in, if you go shortie someone will have to give you a sniff first. :D

Catch me (or any of us) in game (are you joining the open beta?) and we'll hang out. :)
-Keerith
See you later, space cowboy!

[FFXIV: Keerith Galeo, Priestess of Ormagöden]

"Can't bend what's made of metal / We're reinforced with steel / We never will surrender / We never kneel." - Made of Metal, by Dream Evil
Boten Anna
Kitten

Post by Boten Anna »

I'll be in the open beta of course! I think I want to be a kitty this time~ =^.^=

if they use the same server names i'll be on kefka with some of my friends 8)
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

:D So will we!!

Welcome on board.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

You're set.
RIP Titan MP.