Need For Speed World Beta Patch 5.00

Anything that doesn't specificly goes into one console goes here.
Multi-platform games, regular programs, operating systems, anything.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Need For Speed World Beta Patch 5.00

Post by Karou Ariyen »

From the mouth of morons: "- Durability & Insurance: Cars now lose durability each race and will need to be repaired. If a car reaches 0% durability, it will lose all benefits from performance parts. Durability loss can be prevented for a set period of time by purchasing Insurance from the Safehouse."

.......... Thanks EA. Because I don't spend enough fugging money in game.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Re: Need For Speed World Beta Patch 5.00

Post by Tivia »

There is a reason I pretty much write off anything EA has their hands in these days. :x
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I want to make a retraction on the durability issue. The cars don't degrade as fast as your armor in 14 does. That's a plus. But they broke the police pursuits. And in NFS World, that's my career path, I engage and evade pursuits. The cops are now invincible >.>
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Keerith
Metal Cat

Post by Keerith »

I almost never notice durability loss on my gear in 14, seems to be fairly gradual. Then again, I have three sets of gear to spread it out on (War/Crafting/Gathering) and don't go far above my level. :)
-Keerith
See you later, space cowboy!

[FFXIV: Keerith Galeo, Priestess of Ormagöden]

"Can't bend what's made of metal / We're reinforced with steel / We never will surrender / We never kneel." - Made of Metal, by Dream Evil
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Durability loss in XIV is simply retarded for casters. My +1 wand goes from full repair 97,500 dura to 0 in less then 2 hours of grinding mobs. Given it takes me bloody 5k to get it repaired at this point I never bother. I am sorry but that is just plain over the top dura loss when I don't even hardly use the thing. All I am doing is chain healing and my wand breaks in 2 hours? Please WTF ever.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

The addition of individual performance parts makes it easier with the addition of the overall rating of your vehicle. I still am pissed over the broken pursuit system though. now EA/Black Box needs to finish up by allowing individual visual body kit parts to be installed.
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Kind of a shame what they are doing with this, It was a title I had interest in.

Burnout Paradise remains my staple for this style of game for now. I just wish it had some customization in it.
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Post by MikaMeow »

I think Burnout 3 still remains my favorite Burnout game. Tho Revenge was decent for being able to hit cars going the same direction as you.
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
Image Image
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »