Video Store + Karou + Morons = Insanity

Anything that doesn't specificly goes into one console goes here.
Multi-platform games, regular programs, operating systems, anything.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Video Store + Karou + Morons = Insanity

Post by Karou Ariyen »

So I go to the local video store. No problems with them, there's a guy who works there whose competant (And a white sox fan so I always love to wear my cubs jersey to mess with him ^_^ ). I go there to get Nascar 09. Tells me those copies are in but not processed into the computer. That's cool. I ended up renting Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Great game. Until I get to the first SHIELD Point and try to swap in Doom Maker. Game pops a "You're disc is dirty blah blah blah". Fine, reboot, reload, get to level 2's starting point. After the cutscene, I get the same screen. I pull the disc out and look at it. Some jackarse, stood their 360 up vertically and scratched the disc, didn't tell the video store, and now I have a damaged, and the only copy of Marvel Ultimate Alliance they have. Lovely.

I know I'll get a free rentel, but no chance to re-rent this game and enjoy it. All because your average 360 owner is a n00b --;
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Video Store + Karou + Morons = Insanity

Post by xaresity »