Goldeneye Wii

Everything Nintendo!!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Goldeneye Wii

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I rented it and I stopped playing it right after the first cutscene. The problem? Daniel Craig. I have nothing against him personally. But I do not believe he is Bond in this game. Goldeneye always was, is and will be Pierce Brosnan. Because of that HUGE technical eff-up, This game doesn't even get a score from me, just an enraged Bond Fan. :x :tsk:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Re: Goldeneye Wii

Post by Tivia »

Join the club, did the same thing.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

One other Major flaw needs to be addressed here and that's the controller interface. Let's start simple, since it supports my Gamecube controller. The controls on that were very sloppy and the sticks were way too sensitive. As for "Motion Control"..... The tracking bar (I have the red wii so mine is supposedly the new one) doesn't track. It's oversensitive, nothing I could do in the settings fixed it.

That's a huge flaw to put into a game and then go "Whoops".
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Motion control is a stupid gimmick that I will be glad when it finally just goes away. It is like 3d, fun and amusing at first then it just turns into a splitting headache that ruins the entire experience. I will not be sad to see both technologies get abandoned.

Simply put Motion control is inferior to a controller or mouse and keyboard in pretty much every conceivable manner.