Dream Gear BC Rich Warbeast Guitar Controller PS2/PS3

For all your playstation needs.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Dream Gear BC Rich Warbeast Guitar Controller PS2/PS3

Post by Karou Ariyen »

It's Big. It's Massive. It's Full Size. And It's From Dream Gear. Just like my BC Rich Warlok guitar, this is the Guitar Hero/Rock Band/Rock Revolution version of the BC Rich Warbeast. This thing is an Animal. Literally. Okay not literally. It's full size and it sports neat features. Such as huge buttons that WORK! A Solo neck section, sturdy straps, solid built strum bar that will last for an extremely long time, an extended Whammy bar complete with real buttons for changing the pitch of bending notes, and for you Guitar Hero people, a switch for activating Star Power. This guitar is wireless, but has an adapter cable for PlayStation 2.

Oh and since this guitar is full size, anything visually for the real guitar will fit on here. It's as close to the real guitar as you can get without strings. I want to link CNET's video footage for you so you can see for yourself. I don't have enough time, or space for that matter to show you myself because I don't have a camcorder. So without further adu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuSn6lzqS8

around 200 bucks. Enjoy.

My Gig bag holds 2 guitars. My Warbeast and my Warlok.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Dream Gear BC Rich Warbeast Guitar Controller PS2/PS3

Post by xaresity »