Call Of Juarez Bound in Blood & Pinnicle Station

Well as it sais, all Xbox related stuff goes here.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Call Of Juarez Bound in Blood & Pinnicle Station

Post by Karou Ariyen »

First Juarez. Many improvments over the original. Story is good, Sound is awesome but the game play mechanics fail hardcore sometimes. The analog stick controls are a tad sluggish. Also the AI companion in one of the McCall brother's is bull. You can't free roam and explore because if you leave your brother you fail the damn missions. I'm on the last boss fight but was so frustrated with the AI I gave up on it. Which is fine. This game gets 3 1/2 Karous.

Next up Mass Effect: Pinnicle Station. Downloaded it this afternoon and after work I will have a review for you. Well in a couple of days. It's 2-3 hours long. Going to enjoy this.

EDIT: I decided to try and finish the last boss fight and managed to do so. Now I'm just screwin around trying to ding a few achievements. Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood still stays at my same rating.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Call Of Juarez Bound in Blood & Pinnicle Station

Post by xaresity »