Go Away Capcom <> Warner Brothers Success

Well as it sais, all Xbox related stuff goes here.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Go Away Capcom <> Warner Brothers Success

Post by Karou Ariyen »

It had to happen, against what my friends told me I bought Street Fighter 4 w/o owning an arcade stick for 360. I dropped difficulty onto easy and couldn't even get past the first fight. Why? Because the 360 analog sticks are slow, sluggish and don't respond correctly. So I borrowed an xbox 360 Intec (I think) joystick. Again lost, why? same issue. The stick wasn't responding. In fact only one arcade stick works and it requires a homemade USB Adapter. The X-Pro Professional arcade stick. This thing weights 10 pounds and is over 200 bucks. Who the hell is going to pay 200 dollars to play a fighting game that takes the name of Street Fighter in vain?! Was this just a money scheme? Because after 10 minutes of frustrating, buggy controls, I exchanged it to GameCrazy for F.E.A.R. 2.

FEAR 2. It's awesome. It's scary, It's frightening, and a great story to boot (The ending could have been done better). A Delta Squad team goes to rescue an Armachan executive, all while Alma torments the group. After waking up in the hospital you find that Alma must be destroyed. Hence your goal in this game. I won't reveal too much more because the plot is so full of spoilers. Go. Play.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Go Away Capcom <> Warner Brothers Success

Post by xaresity »