Fable 2 Who Will You become?

Well as it sais, all Xbox related stuff goes here.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Fable 2 Who Will You become?

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I've done an initial playthrough, but a game this big requires me to do a complete playthrough. I'm on my second story, and I'm the chick version of the character Sparrow. More on the game when I complete my second playthrough.

As for my copy, I got the Pre-Ordered Limited Edition One. Back in August. In August my Pre-order card was for the standalone Free Full Version of Fable 2 Pub Games on Xbox Live. Sorry Windows Gamers I Think it's for us only. Pub games have gambling games to make money. It creates a fable 2 file that imports your winnings into the game. When I started my first game, I had over 10,000 Gold. Microsoft was giving us a chance to make money before the game launched. My Promo Pub Games Card is Framed (I used the code).

So inbetween preorder and retail. I put my cousin to work, more like we were working together on ebay. I scored a Promotional Fable 2 Poster and an Art Print in a frame for the UK Launch of the game. I also have a promo DVD for the 360 "360's Best RPG's." Has a promo video of Fable 2 on it. Scored that from my cousin's job. She basically can say "If we don't use that anymore, can I have it for my collection?" Her boss is really nice about that, especially when she's like 'My cousin is trying to collect a Fable 2 Collection.'

Retail Launch. Limited Edition. Some of the GameStop copies had Japanese Text underneath the Logo and some did not. My Friend at GameStop said they were told by microsoft that it was a small printing error on NA Copies of the game, but that the discs should work. My Disc Worked obviously. I got 48 Free Trial sepcifically for Fable 2. I did not use the code as I'm an Xbox Gold Member already. (The Card is framed next to my pub games card as it has Fable 2 art on it.) In game item for a cutlass and some armor. Card Missing. Microsoft says to those who didn't get it, they will be shipping them out on the 28th. Microsoft is asking all retailers who had customers not recieve the card contact them and send the list to them so it can be sorted out. (Going to frame the card next to the above other mentioned 2 as it has Fable 2 art on it. Bonus Making Of DVD~ It's got it's own box and case ^_^ <3 Haven't watched it yet. Will do so later. I don't know if GameStop only did this or not, but my copy came with the Limited Edition version of the Strategy Guide. A Collectable Hobbe Figure~ wewt~ Will photograph when I can.

First Gameplay Aspect: Dying of armor/hair/clothes = Awesome. Period. Really awesome. Healing in this game, Don't use food (It has an EXP Bonus on it) unless you want your character to look like the staypuft marshmellow man. I learned that the hardway during my first gameplay edition. You're dog, will be your best companion, period~ Finally, if you don't want your character to look like Baldur from too human with those blue lines.... don't cast magic beyond what the game makes you cast. I want my second version of Sparrow to at least still look like a young teen when I'm done heh.

Also, I spent a full 20 bucks on the ebay promo items because I basically bid early and watched my butt on auctions. That and no one else bid on them then. Now is a diffrent story haha.

That's my collection, my first look, and the full review in the next week as I finish this game to complete~ and don't just wait on me, if you have it or want to play it, go one~ Who Will You Be?
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Fable 2 Who Will You become?

Post by xaresity »