GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!

Well as it sais, all Xbox related stuff goes here.
Fiye
Captain Fiye

GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!

Post by Fiye »

Newgrounds Link!

Too... damn... funny.
Rishutlaw
Tomcat

Post by Rishutlaw »

Too... damn... Funny... Indeed.
Kiraku: [lvl 44 SAM] [Lvl 33 MNK] [lvl 25 WAR] [lvl 15 BST] [lvl 10 BLM] [lvl 10 WHM] [lvl 21 THF]

[img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/okanestar789/Kir071223003827a.jpg[/img]
http://gamerhaven.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Egoraptor is a genius.

"There's a ninja with huge boobs over there!"
"Ah cool..."
"It would be if you weren't getting your ass kicked so hard!"

:lol: It's funny 'cause it's true :lol:

Speaking of which I am so f-ing pissed off with Ninja Gaiden 2 :x Just when you think, "Oh hey, this isn't as hard as the first one. Thank God for the regenerating health system." It bends you over and f-s you up the ass with one impossible boss after another :x :x :x

Don't get the game if you weren't awesome at the first >.> not sure how much longer I can be bothered with it.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sugami wrote:Egoraptor is a genius.

"There's a ninja with huge boobs over there!"
"Ah cool..."
"It would be if you weren't getting your ass kicked so hard!"

:lol: It's funny 'cause it's true :lol:

Speaking of which I am so f-ing pissed off with Ninja Gaiden 2 :x Just when you think, "Oh hey, this isn't as hard as the first one. Thank God for the regenerating health system." It bends you over and f-s you up the ass with one impossible boss after another :x :x :x

Don't get the game if you weren't awesome at the first >.> not sure how much longer I can be bothered with it.
ROFL I did that once during an airsoft match, I unclipped my vest and went "Hey boy check these out!" "Cool" then shot him in the knee with a bb xD also the video is funny beyond all holy heck~

Also, you arn't the only one having problems with Ninja Gaiden II, the stupid control systems are borked too. >.>; I even tried using my talisman tiltboard control with it and it still didn't help. I mastered Ninja Gaiden 1. Then I got to the second Level on Gaiden II. 26 Hours and 59 Attempts later, I finally got to level three, but the time spent just getting to the boss on level 3 kept going up. I finally gave up on the game. Maybe I'll save it for later since I wasted money on the pre order package.

Unrelated note : Take that you white sox fans!
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Controls? It's the same as NG1 with parryinig thrown in from what I remember.

1st boss wasn't so hard, but I probably used a fair bit of health items on him.
2nd boss used my "extra life" item and some health items.
3rd boss took me ages. I'm sure you've worked out arrow + head = lots of damage, lunar staff heavy attack mashing can smack away all the minions if timed well. You can melee attack him when he's upside down and apparently staying in the middle will reduce his big blue face of death move usage.
4th "boss" I needed to find out what to do on youtube. Then took a few attemps, just standing underneith him spinning lunar stuff and blocking. When you're so close he doesn't grab/throw you and his projectile attack can't hit you.
4th real boss I'm stuck on. He grabs you from half way across the screen, blocking seems useless. I need more health items for him but it's really stupidly hard :x

Like what Awesome Gaiden says, strategies are near useless when you need to be psychic with inhuman reflexes :x
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sugami wrote:Controls? It's the same as NG1 with parryinig thrown in from what I remember.

1st boss wasn't so hard, but I probably used a fair bit of health items on him.
2nd boss used my "extra life" item and some health items.
3rd boss took me ages. I'm sure you've worked out arrow + head = lots of damage, lunar staff heavy attack mashing can smack away all the minions if timed well. You can melee attack him when he's upside down and apparently staying in the middle will reduce his big blue face of death move usage.
4th "boss" I needed to find out what to do on youtube. Then took a few attemps, just standing underneith him spinning lunar stuff and blocking. When you're so close he doesn't grab/throw you and his projectile attack can't hit you.
4th real boss I'm stuck on. He grabs you from half way across the screen, blocking seems useless. I need more health items for him but it's really stupidly hard :x

Like what Awesome Gaiden says, strategies are near useless when you need to be psychic with inhuman reflexes :x
That's the problem, I've ran into glitches with the analog sticks that wasn't in NG1. the touch sensitivity is way too much. As for the third boss, I watched Denny Craig's Insider Moves on the third boss. I know how to do it, but for some reason I can't move quick enough, which is basically my fault. but then again, after playing twilight princess on the wii, I'm spoiled now, I suck with inverted cameras xD But you want a game chocked full of nothing but control glitches, go play America's Army @_@
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hmm been ages since I played NG1 but it feels the same to me. You have more control over the camera but they fixed that in the downloadable expansion.

3rd boss is just a whore. Shoots lightning at you, sends loads of minions at you, basically physically immune and lets not forget the huge blue face of doom.
My major problem with it is the second I tried to aim with the arrow it'd either send minions at me or shoots lightning at me, there's never an opportune time to attack it.

Remember Ninpo makes you immune whilst casting, if you can land that when it gets close (think can choose target(s)) then it deals lots of damage.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Sugami wrote:Hmm been ages since I played NG1 but it feels the same to me. You have more control over the camera but they fixed that in the downloadable expansion.

3rd boss is just a whore. Shoots lightning at you, sends loads of minions at you, basically physically immune and lets not forget the huge blue face of doom.
My major problem with it is the second I tried to aim with the arrow it'd either send minions at me or shoots lightning at me, there's never an opportune time to attack it.

Remember Ninpo makes you immune whilst casting, if you can land that when it gets close (think can choose target(s)) then it deals lots of damage.
That's pretty much what they say on insider moves, about the ninpo
BersurkFury
Kitten

Post by BersurkFury »

Maybe it's just me but I don't see what everyone is complaining about with the bosses. Sure the 3rd one is something of a pain but I don't see how its any worse than some of the bosses in NG1. Sure some parts of the game get a little insane (lvl 8 with the rocket soldiers and mech suits) but you get regenerating health and the lvls contain alot of essence in chests and what not. I think that everyone wants it to play just like NG1 where you had to take as little damage as possible on every enemy cause it was very hard to get life back. As for the bosses, as you get farther into the game and get more used to the subtle changes in the mechanics overall they get alot easier.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

That's the problem, you can't get further into the game because you're stuck on the damn bosses.

NG1 had a trick to every boss making them go from impossible to doable, some more than others. With NG2 knowing what to do just isn't enough when you need to be clarevoyant with inhuman reflexes to even stand a chance.

Guess it doesn't help I spent all my money on upgrading the Lunar Staff but I typically use all of my health items on the bosses anyways.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I took NG2 to a friend's to show him the true meaning of "difficult". He thoroughly enjoyed it until he got up to the second boss :lol:

Then took me about 20 tries to finally beat him after working out a method of how to do it. He successfully managed to beat the 4th boss (one I'm stuck on) with enough healing items so just goes to show that even the trickiest bosses can be beaten but at a high cost.

Problem is I don't want to spend money on healing items as it takes away from upgrading weapons, I don't want to get to the end of the game without having upgraded everything. So I either get stuck on bosses or don't get cool weapons :(
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!

Post by xaresity »