Lost Odyssy Game Box Fix

Well as it sais, all Xbox related stuff goes here.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Lost Odyssy Game Box Fix

Post by Karou Ariyen »

So you know how the JP Version of Lost Odyssey got this really nice box with the pre-order and we got a dvd sleeve? I solved that problem. Courtesy of my friend Ayame in Kyoto, she found a spare box being sold on their version of ebay (don't ask, it's powered by ebay but it's not the name) and sent it to me saying "I don't know why you guys didn't get this, but I got this specifically for you, Happy belated birthday". So I just got my box today and I swapped my game Cover into it, the discs in and the instruction manual :D

On a side note, I got my hands on an un-used pre-order code for the ingame mission weapon and lost dream (tac that on with both the DLC's for it), the original 2 disc sound track, the JP Art Book w/ Prima Guide (bundled on order at the local comic shop; it's on the way) and a couple gift's from my cousin who works at GameCrazy in town, a Vinyl Lost Odyssey Rail Banner and Promotional Poster (they cleared them out for the Ninja Gaiden II stuff). I know I pick on my cousin a lot, but sometimes she actually pulls herself away from her Wii to think about me :D After all she was the one who got me the original playable demo disc when they stuffed it in the "back room". I don't get lucky like this often, but sometimes I do hehe
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

DAMN!

Nice haul.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"